Trump Syndromes

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
donald-trump-oval-office.jpg

He's driving the Left loco. And loving every minute of it. (As am I!)

Here are some snippets from the National Review article:

In the past, when a progressive tagged a Republican politician as some sort of irredeemable or deplorable bigot, he often inched left.

Where critics see chaos, some voters are likely to see clarity and comeuppance.

The media from 2008 to the end of 2016 simply would have thought it racist to report that Obama as a senator did a smiling photo-op in 2005 with anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

Much more w/video @ Donald Trump's Support & Disapproval Are Unique in American History | National Review

In the past, when a progressive tagged a Republican politician as some sort of irredeemable or deplorable bigot, he often inched left.

The media from 2008 to the end of 2016 simply would have thought it racist to report that Obama as a senator did a smiling photo-op in 2005 with anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

Much more w/video @ Donald Trump's Support & Disapproval Are Unique in American History | National Review
I would like to point out a minor detail.
He's driving the Left loco

Should read, He's driving the Left EVEN MORE loco I mean at birth a liberal who isn't aborted by choice, is loco.

Can you imagine at 5 years old, the mom going up to the child and say "5 years ago, I had a choice, and you were one of the lucky ones"?

Should read, He's driving the Left EVEN MORE loco I mean at birth a liberal who isn't aborted by choice, is loco.

Can you imagine at 5 years old, the mom going up to the child and say "5 years ago, I had a choice, and you were one of the lucky ones"?

Ah another Contard who is against abortion....except for people he doesn't approve of.

Ah another Contard who is against abortion....except for people he doesn't approve of.
Not at all, if you guys want to abort 33,000 future Democrat voters a month, then go for it, because with the deportations of illegals going on, soon the Democrat party will be extinct..

I don't remember him getting elected to start a trade war.

I clearly remember many campaign speeches about the unfair trade deals made by the Obama and earlier administrations. He also specifically named China as taking unfair advantage in the trade deals. He pointed out how cheap goods and products were putting Americans out of work and closing many plants.

He was elected to fix that.

Forum List

Back