NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

It's just announcing a friendly game of "fact checking" on all those clowns she mentioned. The NRA is going into competition with them. And the NRA is going to win. Just like the "violent" "burger war" vids. No different.

SOMEONE needs to give those media primadonnas fair warning.. They are suicidal and killing themselves. They'll do it to themselves if there's no well-meaning citizens to intervene. Just sayin'. Pretty obvious they have all given up on journalism and their media credibility and have nothing left to live for,.

Suicide watch starts 6 months ago.

Don’t believe the lies of the anti-freedom progressives who want to take your freedom. This was simply an announcement of a new NRA-TV show, like any other teaser trailer. With the tease extended to the possibility that “Joy Ann Reid” — interesting choice to name her by her Twitter handle, not simply “Joy Reid,” which is how TV viewers know her — will face a firing squad. Of tough questions. Ms. Reid apparently just can’t take a deadly serious joke:
Read more at Dana Loesch Real Tough When There’s No Florida Kid Calling Her A Vampire To Her Face

Unlike you I don't speak on a subject of which I am ignorant.

All I need to know is that guns kill....and MORE efficient guns kill more efficiently, AND that virtually anyone who wants one of those more efficient guns can be purchased by ANYONE who wants one.

Spin it any way your half brain wants....THAT is the reality....

I think the more guns around me, the safer I am. I should make all my rallies totally gun-friendly. Everyone should bring a gun to my rallies. You know what a gun-free zone is to a whacko? That's bait!

I would feel a lot safer if everyone was allowed to be armed when I am in public.

All I need to know is that guns kill....and MORE efficient guns kill more efficiently, AND that virtually anyone who wants one of those more efficient guns can be purchased by ANYONE who wants one.

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action (kind of like you)

People kill
People have always killed
People will always kill

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The NRA's day or reckoning has arrived. America now knows what scumbags they are...

screen_shot_2018-03-05_at_1.38.28_pm.png

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action (kind of like you)

People kill
People will always kill
If it wasn't for guns, I would not be able to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and get away with it.

Guns do not kill

People kill
People will always kill

Tell you what genius...

I will give you a handful of bullets, any caliber you wish.

I will stand 15 feet away from you.

You stand perfectly still and throw or hurl the bullets at me. I can bob and weave as much as I like.

I will give you $1000 if you can kill me or otherwise injure me with your inanimate objects...

You're a person. You have ammo. But why can't you kill or hurt me?

Hmmmmm?

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action

So a little nuke is, by itself, an "inanimate object"....
Ergo, EVERYONE who wants one should have a little nuke, NO????.

Guns do not kill

People kill
People will always kill
If it wasn't for guns, I would not be able to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and get away with it.

But you could certainly kill him in a hundred other ways and get away with it

And it's funny how I never think about shooting other people and I am extremely pro second amendment but you obviously think about it and want to restrict my right to own firearms

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action

So a little nuke is, by itself, an "inanimate object"....
Ergo, EVERYONE who wants one should have a little nuke, NO????.
Yes a nuke by itself is not a threat to life

A nuclear warhead does not attach itself to a missile choose a target and launch itself does it?

And please quote where I have ever said any such nonsense.

A firearm is a tool not unlike any other tool it has no will, no intent.

It is the person wielding the tool that supplies will and intent

A gun in the hand of a person who values life is absolutely no danger to anyone.

The NRA's day or reckoning has arrived. America now knows what scumbags they are...

screen_shot_2018-03-05_at_1.38.28_pm.png
The scumbags are the ones attacking the NRA.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back