NPR Editor Suspended

Another attempt to stifle free speech. This is a trend in today's society.

And of course, the devil is always in the details. But it's easier to be outraged.
Berliner should just vote with his feet if he's dissatisfied.

"In handing down its punishment, NPR top brass told Berliner he did not secure approval for outside work for other news outlets, as is required of journalists at the outlet, Folkenflik reported".

NPR is taxpayer funded but only spreads left wing propaganda.
They are funded primarily by private and corporate donors.
And they are one of the last news organizations that actually give a shit about things going on in the world other than the clusterfuck our political system has become.

they are one of the last news organizations that actually give a shit about things going on in the world.
1713277501824.png

Bullshit. You can hear about things going on in the world that would never even make it to the vaunted MSM outlets you constantly bleat about.
CNN is the only other organization that I've seen that runs spots on events happening worldwide.

Again, if you disagree with the news orgs direction or philosophy...walk. Vote with your conviction.

Another attempt to stifle free speech. This is a trend in today's society.

Publicly criticize your employer and see how well it works out for you.

Wendy's will fire you ass in a second.

One would think a news organization, particularly a public one could handle a bit of truth.

Again, if you openly and publicly criticized your employer, would they be ok with it?

I am betting not

Publicly criticize your employer and see how well it works out for you.

Wendy's will fire you ass in a second.
Taxpayers are his employer and we want to hear the truth

Which libs like you want to hide

Again, if you openly and publicly criticized your employer, would they be ok with it?

I am betting not
If they were a public funded entity? Purportedly bringing the truth to the public. And I was telling the truth. Damn skippy they better be OK with it. NPR just keep digging their grave deeper and deeper

Forum List

Back