Now We Have Descended to Barbarism in the Name of Equality

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
There's no other name for it. A loose wire doctor, Curtis Crane, euphemistically calls his practice "gender affirming care", while this Dr Frankenstein's so-called "care", really amounts to experimentation, masquerading as medical care. Creating female body parts for men, so deranged as to allow this distortion to occur to them, and creating male body arts for women is what this freak does. With clinics in Austin,TX and San Francisco, CA, Crane yammers about "equality" to justify his disturbing new territory of non-binary surgery.

All this seems better suited to a horror movie, than anything purporting to be medical. I can hardly stomach writing about it, so click the link and you will get a well-written expose' of just as far crazy things have gotten in the tran loon psycho world. >>>

Last edited:
There's no other name for it. A loose wire doctor, Curtis Crane, euphemistically calls his practice "gender affirming care", while this Dr Frankenstein's so-called "care", really amounts to experimentation, masquerading as medical care. Creating female body parts for men, so deranged as to allow this distortion to occur to them, and creating male body arts for women is what this freak does. With clinics in Austin,TX and San Francisco, CA, Crane yammers about "equality" to justify his disturbing new territory of non-binary surgery.

All this seems better suited to a horror movie, than anything purporting to be medical. I can hardly stomach writing about it, so click the link and you will get a well-written expose' of just as far crazy things have gotten in the tran loon psycho world. >>>

Does his practice sell stock? Asking for a friend.

I just bout a new pair of Felco #9 pruners if any of our leftists here are looking for gender affirming care at a much more affordable price.

Gender affirming care?

damn.jpg

It's as crazy as religion.

Forum List

Back