Now they play so sad: Trump slams democrats for flip flopping on Comey

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-10_9-10-22.png

President Trump took to Twitter Wednesday morning to slam Democrats and their supporters for faux outrage over FBI head James Comey’s firing, when for months on end they have been calling for him to be removed from office.

‘Now They Play So Sad’: Trump slams Democrats For Flip Flopping On Comey
------------------------------------------------------------------

We proof again of political democrats that are lying , scheming bull shiters, these idiots keep getting caught eating their own words.

Firing the man who was the head of the investigation into Trump and his campaigns ties to Russia and their Cyber War against Western Democracy is truly a gift to the Democrats.

No, turning it over to the Dem's main man, the head of the Hillary investigation, is the actual gift.
Firing the man who was the head of the investigation into Trump and his campaigns ties to Russia and their Cyber War against Western Democracy is truly a gift to the Democrats.

After all this time without a shadow of evidence perhaps he should have dropped the investigation. He sure didn't drop it as fast as he did the investigation of Hillary even with all of the evidence uncovered there.

View attachment 125930

President Trump took to Twitter Wednesday morning to slam Democrats and their supporters for faux outrage over FBI head James Comey’s firing, when for months on end they have been calling for him to be removed from office.

We proof again of political democrats that are lying , scheming bull shiters, these idiots keep getting caught eating their own words.
Why don't you morons keep with facts? What is so gotdamned hard about you mindless brain dead zombies sticking with facts....Dem's hated the guy, yes.....But TRUMP LOVED THE GUY, GOT A HARD ON TALKING UP THE GUY DURING HIS CAMPAIGNING AND NOW WANT'S TO TOSS HIM ASIDE? LISTEN, you maggots can spin this shit all day, blame Obama and rabbits....but one thing about Trump that is undeniable....THE ORANGE BITCH IS ALWAYS ON TAPE, ON RECORD CONTRADICTING HIS OWN FUCKIN WORDS.!!

Last week you liberals damned Comey.
This week you want him to be sainted.
Make up your fuckin' minds.

Oh, wait, I forgot.....you're not allowed to do that.
So check with your masters at DNC - maybe they
have noticed their own flip-flop and are about to climb
down leaving you looking like the assholes you are
until you get the newer memo and catch up.

Name someone wanting "him to be sainted".

View attachment 125930

Eating their words??????????????????????????????????????? Trump eats more Trump words than nigga's eat white pussy....get the fuck outta here!!

Hey Botox head......Democrats had every right to be angry and frustrated with Comey and the infamous Oct. surprise. Had the roles been reversed, you nazi nuts too would have been pissed. But to try and morph this shit onto democrats....bitch please. Your leader, praised this man, kept him on and found out rather quickly, the Comey isn't to be controlled, so the got rid of his ass. Listen, either shit with some facts or get off the toilet and lick the bowl.....but do something, Botox simp!!

Hey Botox head......Democrats had every right to be angry and frustrated with Comey and the infamous Oct. surprise. Had the roles been reversed, you nazi nuts too would have been pissed. But to try and morph this shit onto democrats....bitch please. Your leader, praised this man, kept him on and found out rather quickly, the Comey isn't to be controlled, so the got rid of his ass. Listen, either shit with some facts or get off the toilet and lick the bowl.....but do something, Botox simp!!
Um......????

Um......????
Wrong person, my bad....keep up the good fight, I got ahead of myself........again, my bad

Forum List

Back