18% African American

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
All the other cops should get the DNA test too

A Hastings police sergeant says he has been subjected to racial taunts within the department after he took a genetic test through Ancestry.com that showed he was 18 percent black.

• Banned
Due to evolution all whites will have some African DNA

Wow, them other cops act like his being 18 percent African American is a detriment to their well being. Well, if they don't like who they work the force with, they are free to leave at any time.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

• Banned
The other cops were just playing with him, but now that he thinks he's black he gets upset very easy

Like fucking hell. I have seen this kind of bigotry. They are not playing. And, yes, they should all have to take a DNA test. And then they might have more fellow cops to ostracize.

• Banned
Like fucking hell. I have seen this kind of bigotry. They are not playing. And, yes, they should all have to take a DNA test. And then they might have more fellow cops to ostracize.
What if all the cops that teased him had more then 18%?

• Banned
I think the more African American DNA one has, the more likely they are to call someone a Ni@ger

All the other cops should get the DNA test too

A Hastings police sergeant says he has been subjected to racial taunts within the department after he took a genetic test through Ancestry.com that showed he was 18 percent black.

And ???

So what ???

Did you have a point that you wanted to make ???

Or are you pointless ???

i am talking about you not them....
Well, I have never been in jail, no food stamps, I take care of my kids, work, no STD's, not angry, graduated, so I'm guessing my African DNA is quite low

Forum List

Back