Now that Franken has resigned...

That's applicable to witness testimony only. Nice try but fail.

It's not even applicable in all witness testimony either.
Can you imagine if a witness testified that they saw a burglar jump into a maroon Ford pickup, TX license # 33JK428, but due to the streetlights casting a tint, it only APPEARED maroon whereas in daylight it was red, and the judge tosses out the entire testimony because the defense argues Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, "the pickup truck was NOT maroon in color, your honor, the defense objects to the entire testimony"?

The material inconsistencies in testimony regarding one claim support an adverse credibility determination on another claim, ONLY WHEN the inconsistency "STRIKES AT THE HEART OF" the entire claim.

It is so pathetic to watch these amateur armchair attorneys attempt to twist an obscure ruling from an immigration case and try to apply it to something entirely different.

False equivalency is your middle name ain't it. There is a HUGE difference between a mistaken observation, and an intentional lie. But that requires you to be honest and we all know you ain't.

I think you were the one accused of false equivalencies so at least be original.

Unlike you I know what the term means.
You might know what it means but you don’t know how to apply it. For example, it’s not applicable to a compiled document being scrutinized by our intelligence community. It’s also meaningless in an Internet forum like this. All you did was to reveal how partisan and desperate you are to blindy dismiss anything factual contained within it because parts of it could be damaging towards Trump.

On whose planet? Certainly not the one that I, and the majority of humanity, inhabit.

False equivalency is your middle name ain't it. There is a HUGE difference between a mistaken observation, and an intentional lie. But that requires you to be honest and we all know you ain't.

I think you were the one accused of false equivalencies so at least be original.

You just demonstrated that the only thing you know the meaning of is copy and paste.
You have zero critical thinking skills and you lack the ability to put ANYTHING in a human context at all.
You're a textbook sociopath.

That's pretty funny. Sociopaths are what your hero, the shrilary is. She doesn't care about other people, and she feels the laws don't apply to her. That is textbook sociopathy. I on the other hand, am determined that ALL people follow the rule of law. You not so much, so on the sociopath walk of infamy, you are trotting right along behind your mistress.

See, now you just sound desperate because there is nothing in any of my posts that would indicate that I had any affinity for Hillary Clinton. So you're just grasping at straws now, hoping you'll trigger some defensiveness on my part.
But since you DID bring her up, isn't it interesting that in almost THIRTY YEARS, NO ONE has managed to get a grand jury empaneled or an indictment handed down with regard to Ms. Clinton.
The thread is about Al Franken resigning, but here we are, watching you flail around with your anguished mudslinging.
You should try slinging feces.

It's pretty easy to be cleared when it is your henchman who are running the investigation, that's why it is called "corruption". Also helps when your husband is a former POTUS, insulates you from a whole lot of inconvenient questions, and your aides, when they lie to the fbi, get a pass that way. franken too was under suspicion given the very weird way he won his election. All he did was show that the supposedly oh so superior progressives were every bit the scumbags that trump is claimed to be, only there is photographic evidence of franken breaking the law and none for trump.

Thanks for pointing that out.

You just demonstrated that the only thing you know the meaning of is copy and paste.
You have zero critical thinking skills and you lack the ability to put ANYTHING in a human context at all.

That's pretty funny. Sociopaths are what your hero, the shrilary is. She doesn't care about other people, and she feels the laws don't apply to her. That is textbook sociopathy. I on the other hand, am determined that ALL people follow the rule of law. You not so much, so on the sociopath walk of infamy, you are trotting right along behind your mistress.

See, now you just sound desperate because there is nothing in any of my posts that would indicate that I had any affinity for Hillary Clinton. So you're just grasping at straws now, hoping you'll trigger some defensiveness on my part.
But since you DID bring her up, isn't it interesting that in almost THIRTY YEARS, NO ONE has managed to get a grand jury empaneled or an indictment handed down with regard to Ms. Clinton.
The thread is about Al Franken resigning, but here we are, watching you flail around with your anguished mudslinging.

It's pretty easy to be cleared when it is your henchman who are running the investigation, that's why it is called "corruption". Also helps when your husband is a former POTUS, insulates you from a whole lot of inconvenient questions, and your aides, when they lie to the fbi, get a pass that way. franken too was under suspicion given the very weird way he won his election. All he did was show that the supposedly oh so superior progressives were every bit the scumbags that trump is claimed to be, only there is photographic evidence of franken breaking the law and none for trump.

Trey Gowdy? Hillary's henchman?

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby pronounce this thread "polluted" and hijacked.
If anyone cares to revisit Al Franken, that would be great.

The “fake” dossier? Some of it’s been confirmed by the FBI.

Oh? Which part is that?
Don’t know. The news only reported that some parts were confirmed by the FBI.

So far I have seen nothing credible that ANY part of the dossier was factual. There are multiple claims that have however been PROVEN false. In a Court of Law the rule is "if one part is a lie, all parts are lies" applies very well to this "document".
LOLOL

That’s funny. :lol:

As if your opinion matters. I have a hunch the FBI knows more than you.

Yep, they know this whole thing is a big nothing burger.
^^^ employs buzz words because actual thinking eludes him.

That's applicable to witness testimony only. Nice try but fail.

Can you imagine if a witness testified that they saw a burglar jump into a maroon Ford pickup, TX license # 33JK428, but due to the streetlights casting a tint, it only APPEARED maroon whereas in daylight it was red, and the judge tosses out the entire testimony because the defense argues Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, "the pickup truck was NOT maroon in color, your honor, the defense objects to the entire testimony"?

The material inconsistencies in testimony regarding one claim support an adverse credibility determination on another claim, ONLY WHEN the inconsistency "STRIKES AT THE HEART OF" the entire claim.

It is so pathetic to watch these amateur armchair attorneys attempt to twist an obscure ruling from an immigration case and try to apply it to something entirely different.

Yay Google!
cheer2.gif

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

When will bob menendez be forced to resign....he is accused of raping children....and yet he democrats have remained silent...because New Jersey has a Republican governor for a few more weeks....so please....the rapists and sexual predators in the democrat party have been rewarded with low level democrat women for generations....you don't get to pretend you are nice people when you get rid of useless democrats who can't even molest democrat women without getting caught....

Trey Gowdy? Hillary's henchman?

Ummmm, no. eric holder and loretta lynch, who denied pretty much every request by every committee investigating her crimes. It's hard to get a criminal indictment against a politician when the politicians cronies are running the Attorney Generals office. But that requires one to be honest to admit that sort of thing. franken too played his part in protecting her, that's why he is whining now as the dems throw him under the bus.

This is all politics as usual and they are demanding that franken fall on his sword so that they can go after the repubs. Some of whom need to be gone after. Any politician who used funds from that secret account needs to be fired, and prosecuted.

Ummmm, no. eric holder and loretta lynch,

You guys have the majority in both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the White House.
It's the Trifecta, the Golden Meatball, the Winning Lottery Ticket.
You're just one manufactured national emergency or constitutional convention away from having your very own American "Enabling Act" and yet you're still crying about Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch?
You have Jeff "Ernie Keebler/Granny Clampett" Sessions on your side, you own at least two major cable news networks which churn out alternative facts and you have Mistress Quasimodo as Press Secretary and Mr. Quasimodo (Steve Bannon) running Breitbart in exile while being Co-President.

And you STILL can't find a single fucking thing to pin on her.
I suggest you launch a BRAND NEW combination one-two punch,
EMAILS AND BENGHAZI !!!

You might know what it means but you don’t know how to apply it. For example, it’s not applicable to a compiled document being scrutinized by our intelligence community. It’s also meaningless in an Internet forum like this. All you did was to reveal how partisan and desperate you are to blindy dismiss anything factual contained within it because parts of it could be damaging towards Trump.
On whose planet? Certainly not the one that I, and the majority of humanity, inhabit.
Then you're not on Earth because here on planet Earth, our intelligence community routinely inspects documents which they need to determine accuracy. And they certainly don't throw the baby out with the bath water, so to speak, when documents don't prove to be 100% factual.

Again, you're taking the position of hyper-partisanship out of sheer desperation. It's evident to anyone here paying attention.

Oh, please. Comey was not a "henchman" for Hillary. You should know that he wasn't because he never would have re-opened the investigation into her email server while people were voting for president if he was.

Oh, please. Comey was not a "henchman" for Hillary. You should know that he wasn't because he never would have re-opened the investigation into her email server while people were voting for president if he was.

Absolutely he was. Were he not he would have recommended she be charged with at least two felonies.

Absolutely he was. Were he not he would have recommended she be charged with at least two felonies.

Well then we have SIX felons occupying the White House right now.
The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

But that doesn't concern you, right?

As soon as there is something credible present it. What you have posted is not supported by fact. The shrilary's crimes are.

So you're saying reports of Trump staff using private email is a lie?
8.9 MILLION reports are all false?

https://tinyurl.com/yas2yrbo

As soon as there is something credible present it. What you have posted is not supported by fact. The shrilary's crimes are.

Let us know when they are doing US State Dept. work on those private emails. Your desperation is truly hilarious. They have not used their private emails to conduct government business, as she did to circumvent FOIA requests, nor have they placed Above Top Secret documents on their emails as she did. Flail away junior, flail away.

Let us know when they are doing US State Dept. work on those private emails. Your desperation is truly hilarious. They have not used their private emails to conduct government business, as she did to circumvent FOIA requests, nor have they placed Above Top Secret documents on their emails as she did. Flail away junior, flail away.

Link please?

Forum List

Back