Now that Franken has resigned...

You just demonstrated that the only thing you know the meaning of is copy and paste.
You have zero critical thinking skills and you lack the ability to put ANYTHING in a human context at all.
You're a textbook sociopath.

That's pretty funny. Sociopaths are what your hero, the shrilary is. She doesn't care about other people, and she feels the laws don't apply to her. That is textbook sociopathy. I on the other hand, am determined that ALL people follow the rule of law. You not so much, so on the sociopath walk of infamy, you are trotting right along behind your mistress.

See, now you just sound desperate because there is nothing in any of my posts that would indicate that I had any affinity for Hillary Clinton. So you're just grasping at straws now, hoping you'll trigger some defensiveness on my part.
But since you DID bring her up, isn't it interesting that in almost THIRTY YEARS, NO ONE has managed to get a grand jury empaneled or an indictment handed down with regard to Ms. Clinton.
The thread is about Al Franken resigning, but here we are, watching you flail around with your anguished mudslinging.
You should try slinging feces.

It's pretty easy to be cleared when it is your henchman who are running the investigation, that's why it is called "corruption". Also helps when your husband is a former POTUS, insulates you from a whole lot of inconvenient questions, and your aides, when they lie to the fbi, get a pass that way. franken too was under suspicion given the very weird way he won his election. All he did was show that the supposedly oh so superior progressives were every bit the scumbags that trump is claimed to be, only there is photographic evidence of franken breaking the law and none for trump.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh, please. Comey was not a "henchman" for Hillary. You should know that he wasn't because he never would have re-opened the investigation into her email server while people were voting for president if he was.

Absolutely he was. Were he not he would have recommended she be charged with at least two felonies.

^^^ too stupid. Comey is very likely the reason she's not president after he threw her campaign under the bus after voting had already begun in many states. So absolutely, he wasn't.

That's pretty funny. Sociopaths are what your hero, the shrilary is. She doesn't care about other people, and she feels the laws don't apply to her. That is textbook sociopathy. I on the other hand, am determined that ALL people follow the rule of law. You not so much, so on the sociopath walk of infamy, you are trotting right along behind your mistress.

See, now you just sound desperate because there is nothing in any of my posts that would indicate that I had any affinity for Hillary Clinton. So you're just grasping at straws now, hoping you'll trigger some defensiveness on my part.
But since you DID bring her up, isn't it interesting that in almost THIRTY YEARS, NO ONE has managed to get a grand jury empaneled or an indictment handed down with regard to Ms. Clinton.
The thread is about Al Franken resigning, but here we are, watching you flail around with your anguished mudslinging.

It's pretty easy to be cleared when it is your henchman who are running the investigation, that's why it is called "corruption". Also helps when your husband is a former POTUS, insulates you from a whole lot of inconvenient questions, and your aides, when they lie to the fbi, get a pass that way. franken too was under suspicion given the very weird way he won his election. All he did was show that the supposedly oh so superior progressives were every bit the scumbags that trump is claimed to be, only there is photographic evidence of franken breaking the law and none for trump.

Oh, please. Comey was not a "henchman" for Hillary. You should know that he wasn't because he never would have re-opened the investigation into her email server while people were voting for president if he was.

Absolutely he was. Were he not he would have recommended she be charged with at least two felonies.

^^^ too stupid. Comey is very likely the reason she's not president after he threw her campaign under the bus after voting had already begun in many states. So absolutely, he wasn't.

She's not the POTUS because a whole bunch of bernie supporters turned against the Democrat Party because of the very real corruption that was exposed. wikileaks had more to do with her loss, that and the fact that she is a vile person, than anything that comey did.

She's not the POTUS because a whole bunch of bernie supporters turned against the Democrat Party because of the very real corruption that was exposed. wikileaks had more to do with her loss, that and the fact that she is a vile person, than anything that comey did.

There are several reasons she lost and no doubt, disgruntled Bernie supporters are among those reasons. But so is Comey. Despite disgruntled Bernie supporters, she still enjoyed a significant lead in the polls well into October. That lead evaporated after Comey announced he was reopening the investigation into her email server, which turned out to be bogus. It’s beyond ludicrous to think he was a “henchman” of hers after pulling a stunt like that.

There are several reasons she lost and no doubt, disgruntled Bernie supporters are among those reasons. But so is Comey. Despite disgruntled Bernie supporters, she still enjoyed a significant lead in the polls well into October. That lead evaporated after Comey announced he was reopening the investigation into her email server, which turned out to be bogus. It’s beyond ludicrous to think he was a “henchman” of hers after pulling a stunt like that.

I hate to break it to you but the polls were wrong. The pollsters were only checking in with the people who would give them the response they wanted. hillary was a weak candidate from the outset. Add to that the well documented, but unpunished corruption, and she was damaged goods. The only question was could her machine steal the election for her.

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct.
That is another fairy tale that lying liars such as dishonest, disgusting, diabolical ,dumbassed, demented, democrat dorks like you are likely to lie about.

Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

I hate to break it to you but the polls were wrong. The pollsters were only checking in with the people who would give them the response they wanted. hillary was a weak candidate from the outset. Add to that the well documented, but unpunished corruption, and she was damaged goods. The only question was could her machine steal the election for her.
Exactly. Clinton's DNC sent crews on busses through Georgia on the first day of early voting, ostensibly, according to the DNC, to pick up some "Latino votes" (In context of the 2006 campaign, "Latino votes", is obviously a euphemism for "illegal alien votes"].

The DNC criminals literally dumped their shit all over the public highway and into a water catch basin.

LOLOL

No worries, “breaking” your delusions to me concerns me not in the least. As the link I gave you shows, the polls were remarkably accurate. They predicted Hillary would get 3.3% more votes than Trump and she actually got 2.1% more. While that did nothing to help her win the election, it reveals two undeniable facts.... 1) national polling was accurate; and 2) the comfortable lead she enjoyed well into October evaporated after Comey reopened the investigation into her email server. An investigation he would later announce had no basis to be reopened.

Claiming he was a “henchman” for Hillary when he cost her the presidency is crazy talk. :cuckoo:

Exactly. Clinton's DNC sent crews on busses through Georgia on the first day of early voting, ostensibly, according to the DNC, to pick up some "Latino votes" (In context of the 2006 campaign, "Latino votes", is obviously a euphemism for "illegal alien votes"].

The DNC criminals literally dumped their shit all over the public highway and into a water catch basin.
Great, let me know when you find any evidence of wide spread voting by illegal aliens.....

Great, let me know when you find any evidence of wide spread voting by illegal aliens.....
How many illegal aliens to you think voted for Hillary in the 2016 election??

0?
10?
100?
1000?
10.000?
100,00?
1,000,000?

Several million?

FU

0?
10?
100?
1000?
10.000?
100,00?
1,000,000?

Several million?

FU
It’s been more than a year now .... have you found one?

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

The second that a photograph is presented that shows trump sexually assaulting a woman I agree he would HAVE to step down. Absent that though, I don't see him leaving any time soon.

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

There IS a audio recording of Trump admitting to it. He has not resigned.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

The picture shows franken fondling her breasts while she was asleep. That is sexual assault in every jurisdiction in the USA that I know of. Had he merely been miming like he was doing so it would have been crass and tasteless, the fact that he was actually touching them, and yes, he most certainly was touching them, you lost your credibility and you can take your "moral outrage" and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Trumps recording was about what women would allow you to do when you were famous. It was crass, and it was despicable, but compared to what we know politicians and the rest of the media has been doing it is nowhere near as bad as you would like to make it out to be.
Nonsense. He is not touching her in that photo. The shadow cast from his hand reveals it...

bh0gp3.png
:banana2:

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

The second that a photograph is presented that shows trump sexually assaulting a woman I agree he would HAVE to step down. Absent that though, I don't see him leaving any time soon.

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

There IS a audio recording of Trump admitting to it. He has not resigned.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

The picture shows franken fondling her breasts while she was asleep. That is sexual assault in every jurisdiction in the USA that I know of. Had he merely been miming like he was doing so it would have been crass and tasteless, the fact that he was actually touching them, and yes, he most certainly was touching them, you lost your credibility and you can take your "moral outrage" and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Trumps recording was about what women would allow you to do when you were famous. It was crass, and it was despicable, but compared to what we know politicians and the rest of the media has been doing it is nowhere near as bad as you would like to make it out to be.
Nonsense. He is not touching her in that photo. The shadow cast from his hand reveals it...

bh0gp3.png
:banana2:
:cuckoo:

You poor thang, that doesn’t actually lower Franken’s hands onto Tweeden’s delicate bosom.

0?
10?
100?
1000?
10.000?
100,00?
1,000,000?

Several million?

FU
You are dodging the question like an intellectually challenged SADFI.

I said from day one, that that is what this is all about.

YOu lefties would sacrifice anything, or anyone, in your panic to get rid of President Trump, who you fear will reveal just how empty your agenda and arguments are.

0?
10?
100?
1000?
10.000?
100,00?
1,000,000?

Several million?

FU
You're the one claiming illegal aliens voted for her. There is no question I need to answer when you can't prove your claims.

0?
10?
100?
1000?
10.000?
100,00?
1,000,000?

Several million?

FU
You're the one claiming illegal aliens voted for her. There is no question I need to answer when you can't prove your claims.
You are dodging the question again, jackass.

How many illegal aliens do you think voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election?

0?
10?
100?
1000?
10.000?
100,00?
1,000,000?

Several million?

FU

How many illegal aliens do you think voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election?
You're too retarded. You claim illegal aliens voted for Hillary. Either you can prove that or you can't. Asking me questions does not prove it.

0?
10?
100?
1000?
10.000?
100,00?
1,000,000?

Several million?

FU

You're too retarded. You claim illegal aliens voted for Hillary. Either you can prove that or you can't. Asking me questions does not prove it.
You're still dodging the question, jackass.

The question you keep dodging is "How many illegal aliens do you think voted for Clinton in the 2016 election?"

It's a simple question. But it seems to have your feeble mind stumped.

You're still dodging the question, jackass.

The question you keep dodging is "How many illegal aliens do you think voted for Clinton in the 2016 election?"

It's a simple question. But it seems to have your feeble mind stumped.
Moron .... in all fairness, I actually asked you a question which you answered with the question you're asking now. How about you try answering my question instead of running away from it by asking me questions?

Forum List

Back