Now that 2012 is a lock-in for Obama

So the horrific costs I specified are acceptable to you. Don't know what to say.

Worse, it's tough to communicate with people who think the stock market is the economy. My clients do just fine, thanks, I keep a close eye on the markets for them. And since you think the stock market is the economy, I won't burn any more time on this.

So "financial adviser" now=Economist? Really?
Were the costs of 9/11 acceptable to you? Must be. Other terrorist acts? Yeah, probably. Those were friends and relatives who died in 9/11, totally innocent bystanders. The soldiers who were killed were volunteers and accepted the risks. I guess the distinction is beyond you.
Perhaps we should just have declared defeat and adopted sharia law? That would cost less, right?
So, 'financial adviser", we will be recovering for a long time. Recovering from Obama's corruption of bankruptcy law, his Dodd-Frank monstrosity, his "consumer affairs" monstrosity, his illegal and unconstitutional acts. Yes, a long time until we can undo all the damage that idiot has done.

I suspect this will come as a shock to you, but there were other possible approaches in the response to the attacks of 9/11. And yes, part of the many duties of a financial advisor is maintaining an appropriate grasp of economics. It's a critical element in CFP and ChFC curriculum. If that makes a financial advisor some kind of "economist", fine.

I can tell you that 100% of us know the stock market is not the economy. Perhaps one day you'll understand that, too.

And your emotional diversionary attacks on me are an indication that you know all of the above is true. Not to worry, I know you'd never admit that.

Wow, so a financial adviser is some kind of guru with an intimate knowledge of economics, politics, the stock market--heck just damn near everything.
You understand the stock market is a leading indicator of the economy, right? Nah. You don't understand jack shit.
What approach should we have taken with Iraq? Sanctions? No fly zone? Whoops, those failed.
Just like you. You are a failure. You can't refute anything I write so you distort it by implying stuff I never wrote.

I don't think you are a financial advisor. I don't think you know the stock market from the grocery market. I doubt you can read a newspaper intelligently. In fact I suspect you are about 16 years old, a suspicion supported by your poor use of English and lack of depth.

who is best set to win in 2016?

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

TWO-For-One, AGAIN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtPqhyqVjc]Hillary + Bill Clinton Two for One - YouTube[/ame]​

Gee! I wonder why a Black man or a "woman with a vagina" (as if there's some other form of woman we have yet to identify) would upset a God fearing American citizen?

Could it be because that particular God fearing American citizen and others who think as deeply as he are complete idiots?

When was the last time a President relied on his penis to get us out of a jam? Did Lincoln say, "If it wasn't for my magnificent manhood, the union would have been lost!" Did Kennedy say "I stared Krucshev down with the might of our military and my johnson!"

So much for opposing a woman as President.

Now, I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you're simply an ignorant racist and under the delusion that your lack of pigmentation somehow makes you a superior human being. That's so sad because all I have to argue with is my wits. I would never kill a fly with a 12 gage shot gun, and using my wits against a racist would be equivalent

Dang, expose him and he freaks!

Translation: I have been found out.

Precisely!

OK, good. You admit you are an ignoramus and fraud. You know as much about economics as you do about astrophysics, which is to say none. You are barely qualified to shine shoes, which makes you typical for the average 'financial adviser", who's motto is: Turning assets into a steady stream of income.
You can be ignored as a waste of time. You are dismissed.

Gee! I wonder why a Black man or a "woman with a vagina" (as if there's some other form of woman we have yet to identify) would upset a God fearing American citizen?

Could it be because that particular God fearing American citizen and others who think as deeply as he are complete idiots?

W

You assume CausingPain is a "God fearing American citizen." I guess by that slur you mean he is a conservative. He isn't. he is merely an idiot. Like you.

W

You assume CausingPain is a "God fearing American citizen." I guess by that slur you mean he is a conservative. He isn't. he is merely an idiot. Like you.
If you took "God fearing American citizen" as a slur or equivocated it to mean Conservative, you really need to get outside for some fresh air. I believe the pundits you are subscribing to have fouled your blood with crap and you are too dense to notice.

Translation: I have been found out.

Precisely!

OK, good. You admit you are an ignoramus and fraud. You know as much about economics as you do about astrophysics, which is to say none. You are barely qualified to shine shoes, which makes you typical for the average 'financial adviser", who's motto is: Turning assets into a steady stream of income.
You can be ignored as a waste of time. You are dismissed.

Ugh. Tedious.

First, you believe that the stock market is the economy - then, when cornered on that one, you fall back to "it's a leading economic indicator", blissfully unaware that we have had a massive run-up since the bottom in 2009 with absolutely no corresponding or comparable run-up in the economy. You believe that Iraq attacked us on 9/11, despite all evidence to the contrary, and I'm not even sure else to say on THAT one. My humble (if unsolicited) advice would be to arrange confirmation of your own rudimentary grasp of the issues and the facts before you attempt to challenge and insult the credentials and intelligence of others. Just a tip there, no charge, not holding my breath.

Second, you absolutely and steadfastly refuse to admit what a disaster Bush left behind (no, I haven't forgotten the original post I made), choosing instead to attempt the standard (if predictable) diversionary tactic of putting me on the defensive. No problem, I see that maneuver all the time from both whacked-out ends of the political spectrum when they want to change the subject. I get it. You go with what you have. I'm quite aware that I could place a steaming pile of evidence directly under your nose (compiling this evidence would not exactly be challenging), and you would still deny its very existence. No reason, then, to burn the bandwidth. Plus, I think you already know it, and are just avoiding it.

Look, I admit I'm not very good at this game. You may want to consider contacting a LEFT-wing partisan ideologue, with whom you can indulge your robust appetite for spin, hyperbole, denial, distortions and personal insults to your heart's content. I tire of this quickly and easily.

Take the last word, trying to get one of my teenagers to change the cat box is more pleasurable than this.

Last edited:

Dang, expose him and he freaks!

You will find that anybody of substance - anybody who has a decent job, or is educated - and has opposing views to the Rabbi is treated with derision and scorn. Every person who has ever handed his arse to him on a plate (which is a daily occurrence) he flames and calls names.

He is one of the least educated, ill-informed neocon whackjobs on the board. And that's saying something. You would do well to ignore him like most of us sane folk do.

Surprised he hasn't neg repped you yet...that is his usual MO when he starts losing it....

Last edited:
Is The Rabbi still telling us that Iraq attacked us on 9-11? Really?

He is so loony, I stopped reading him some time ago.

He can be pretty entertaining sometimes, though. Especially when he gets nasty at somebody for questioning him and then is proven WRONG.

:D

Ditto....I tend to ignore him.
But you've gotta do the right thing by new posters

Hey Mac, if you want a decent tete-a-tete the Rabbi is a non starter..

just sayin'....

He can be pretty entertaining sometimes, though. Especially when he gets nasty at somebody for questioning him and then is proven WRONG.

:D

Not trying to be a smartarse, but has there been a time when he has been proven right?

W

If you took "God fearing American citizen" as a slur or equivocated it to mean Conservative, you really need to get outside for some fresh air. I believe the pundits you are subscribing to have fouled your blood with crap and you are too dense to notice.

Denying the obvious. Got it.

Don't you have a toilet to inspect or something?

Ditto....I tend to ignore him.
But you've gotta do the right thing by new posters

Hey Mac, if you want a decent tete-a-tete the Rabbi is a non starter..

just sayin'....

Yup, I'm fairly new, but I've stumbled onto several folks with whom I can both disagree AND have a mature, civil, interesting discussion. Go figure, huh?

By the way, I freakin' LOVE that avatar.

Forum List

Back