Now that 2012 is a lock-in for Obama

Don't need to make things up. The left leaning members of the board have already proven me correct by going after Mormons for political reasons and they have demonstrated that they hostile to people of faith with their attacks on Romney and Santorum.

If you want to claim I'm incorrect, it helps not to be doing so when there are long threads of leftists doing exactly what I said they have done and will continue to do.

Let's do it

I'd like to see the threads where their faith was attacked. It should be interesting

how about your stupidity a few pages back?

Tongue in cheek is lost on you

I will try to type slower

how about your stupidity a few pages back?

it's not that you're tongue in cheek so much as your head is between them.

joey, the fake conservative, has an issue or two with mormonism, iirc.

He is the biggest Mormon hater on the board and he plays for your side. Other than Joey, I see almost nobody attacking Mormons

Santorum is attacked not for his faith but for trying to insert his faith into our government

He is the biggest Mormon hater on the board and he plays for your side. Other than Joey, I see almost nobody attacking Mormons

Santorum is attacked not for his faith but for trying to insert his faith into our government
He did no such thing liar.:eusa_liar:

maybe you're stupid enough to believe joey's a conservative, but nobody else is

well, maybe deanie :lol:

maybe you're stupid enough to believe joey's a conservative, but nobody else is

well, maybe deanie :lol:

Other than his hatred of Mormons, all his other posts swing for your side

I really doubt that religion will be an issue in the general campaign. The reason it's an issue in the primaries is because the political base has to be inflamed. Once the nuts are stated, the grown ups will get to work on campaign messages.

It's only an issue for the press and the Left, which insists it will be an issue for conservatives. So they talk about how Southern Baptists wont vote for a Mormon, how Mormons aren't considered real christians, how conservatives will feel about Mormonism, etc etc.
Of course conservatives themselves really don't care. It is an issue whipped up by the left and their press lap-dogs trying to project. These are people who typically use "God-fearing Americans" in a cynical ironic way to mock others.
Indeed since the topic of religion falls under the pervue/auspices of the First Amendment, and isn't this what the left is really attacking?
Boys! boys! Stand down! First, T.

What's with the attack verbiage? Is there any attack, expressed or genuinely perceived? Or are you playing the victim card preemptively? Or are you so incensed that a simple "good morning" is fightin' words? Religion as a campaign issue is older than scripture. It's right and fair to voice opinion. Dialogue makes healthy societies. And no one has mobilized a mob to smoke out a den of Christians. No one has organized a protest against building a church... unless you count mosques in this Land of the Free.

And Rabbi. Dear stupid Rabbi. Sometimes an issue is real. That's right. Not a fairie tale. Not a conspiracy. But real. Real as the voices in your head. Listen to them. When they tell you to sleep forever, follow their counsel. You sure can't follow a thread on a message board. Not with "blame the boogey man press" meme you love to spout.

who is best set to win in 2016?

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

TWO-For-One, AGAIN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtPqhyqVjc]Hillary + Bill Clinton Two for One - YouTube[/ame]​
I forgot......we're gonna need a.......

.....as well.​

who is best set to win in 2016?

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

TWO-For-One, AGAIN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtPqhyqVjc]Hillary + Bill Clinton Two for One - YouTube[/ame]​

Gee. from that blackman to a women with a vagina and named Hillary/Clinton!.. WOW! that would be fun!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
We Dems could EASILY adopt that age-old Republican-track.....and, declare Hillary next-in-line! That way, Republicans wouldn't suggest we'd (only) picked THE (most convenient) candidate.....who'd have no trouble kicking Republicans' ass.

I'm sure they'd understand.
513.png

Gee. from that blackman to a women with a vagina and named Hillary/Clinton!.. WOW! that would be fun!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Gee! I wonder why a Black man or a "woman with a vagina" (as if there's some other form of woman we have yet to identify) would upset a God fearing American citizen?

Could it be because that particular God fearing American citizen and others who think as deeply as he are complete idiots?

When was the last time a President relied on his penis to get us out of a jam? Did Lincoln say, "If it wasn't for my magnificent manhood, the union would have been lost!" Did Kennedy say "I stared Krucshev down with the might of our military and my johnson!"

So much for opposing a woman as President.

Now, I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you're simply an ignorant racist and under the delusion that your lack of pigmentation somehow makes you a superior human being. That's so sad because all I have to argue with is my wits. I would never kill a fly with a 12 gage shot gun, and using my wits against a racist would be equivalent
I'm guessin' that was CausingPAIN's sarcastic way o' rubbing Republicans' noses in their worst-nightmare......but, I could be wrong.​

Gee! I wonder why a Black man or a "woman with a vagina" (as if there's some other form of woman we have yet to identify) would upset a God fearing American citizen?

Could it be because that particular God fearing American citizen and others who think as deeply as he are complete idiots?

W

You assume CausingPain is a "God fearing American citizen." I guess by that slur you mean he is a conservative. He isn't. he is merely an idiot. Like you.
Yep, Nosmo King......"conservatives" are (fairly-obviously) breakin'-a-sweat, already.​

Precisely!

OK, good. You admit you are an ignoramus and fraud. You know as much about economics as you do about astrophysics, which is to say none. You are barely qualified to shine shoes, which makes you typical for the average 'financial adviser", who's motto is: Turning assets into a steady stream of income.
You can be ignored as a waste of time. You are dismissed.

Ugh. Tedious.

First, you believe that the stock market is the economy - then, when cornered on that one, you fall back to "it's a leading economic indicator", blissfully unaware that we have had a massive run-up since the bottom in 2009 with absolutely no corresponding or comparable run-up in the economy. You believe that Iraq attacked us on 9/11, despite all evidence to the contrary, and I'm not even sure else to say on THAT one. My humble (if unsolicited) advice would be to arrange confirmation of your own rudimentary grasp of the issues and the facts before you attempt to challenge and insult the credentials and intelligence of others. Just a tip there, no charge, not holding my breath.

Second, you absolutely and steadfastly refuse to admit what a disaster Bush left behind.....
Allow me.​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

And you will find plenty of them on this board. Rabbi ain't one of them.

A couple of things:

We have figured out he isn't really a rabbi (but then again, I'm not really a dr either)
We figure he is about 18-22, which explains why somebody like him acts so confident but is virtually wrong about everything he posts..

Cheers (with regard to the Avatar - a salute to my adopted home)

Yeah, when I was that age, I thought I had it all figured out too.

Too funny.

Rabbi is not a child.....he only behaves like one
i.e. a political-neophyte/Teabagger.

tumblr_l985gaUr1J1qa3xbjo1_500.jpg

funny+teabagger+signs.jpg

Last edited:
It's only an issue for the press and the Left, which insists it will be an issue for conservatives. So they talk about how Southern Baptists wont vote for a Mormon, how Mormons aren't considered real christians, how conservatives will feel about Mormonism, etc etc.
Of course conservatives themselves really don't care. It is an issue whipped up by the left and their press lap-dogs trying to project. These are people who typically use "God-fearing Americans" in a cynical ironic way to mock others.
Indeed since the topic of religion falls under the pervue/auspices of the First Amendment, and isn't this what the left is really attacking?
Boys! boys! Stand down! First, T.

What's with the attack verbiage? Is there any attack, expressed or genuinely perceived? Or are you playing the victim card preemptively? Or are you so incensed that a simple "good morning" is fightin' words? Religion as a campaign issue is older than scripture. It's right and fair to voice opinion. Dialogue makes healthy societies. And no one has mobilized a mob to smoke out a den of Christians. No one has organized a protest against building a church... unless you count mosques in this Land of the Free.

And Rabbi. Dear stupid Rabbi. Sometimes an issue is real. That's right. Not a fairie tale. Not a conspiracy. But real. Real as the voices in your head. Listen to them. When they tell you to sleep forever, follow their counsel. You sure can't follow a thread on a message board. Not with "blame the boogey man press" meme you love to spout.

Meds failing you?

I really doubt that religion will be an issue in the general campaign. The reason it's an issue in the primaries is because the political base has to be inflamed. Once the nuts are stated, the grown ups will get to work on campaign messages.

:eusa_eh:theres has been ads in the gop primary(s) speaking to religion? can you link to some, I don't see a lot out here....
So far my count is zero point zero. The only ones bringing up religion is the left......
.....And, "conservative" Bubbleheads......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYB01q2Q1ds]PolitiChicks: Can Christians Vote for a Mormon? (Ep 6) - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back