Now that 2012 is a lock-in for Obama

Is The Rabbi still telling us that Iraq attacked us on 9-11? Really?

He is so loony, I stopped reading him some time ago.

Ditto....I tend to ignore him.
But you've gotta do the right thing by new posters

Hey Mac, if you want a decent tete-a-tete the Rabbi is a non starter..

just sayin'....

Yup, I'm fairly new, but I've stumbled onto several folks with whom I can both disagree AND have a mature, civil, interesting discussion. Go figure, huh?

By the way, I freakin' LOVE that avatar.

And you will find plenty of them on this board. Rabbi ain't one of them.

A couple of things:

We have figured out he isn't really a rabbi (but then again, I'm not really a dr either)
We figure he is about 18-22, which explains why somebody like him acts so confident but is virtually wrong about everything he posts..

Cheers (with regard to the Avatar - a salute to my adopted home)

Ditto....I tend to ignore him.
But you've gotta do the right thing by new posters

Hey Mac, if you want a decent tete-a-tete the Rabbi is a non starter..

just sayin'....

Yup, I'm fairly new, but I've stumbled onto several folks with whom I can both disagree AND have a mature, civil, interesting discussion. Go figure, huh?

A couple of things:

We have figured out he isn't really a rabbi (but then again, I'm not really a dr either)
We figure he is about 18-22, which explains why somebody like him acts so confident but is virtually wrong about everything he posts..

Yeah, when I was that age, I thought I had it all figured out too.

Too funny.

A couple of things:

Yeah, when I was that age, I thought I had it all figured out too.

Too funny.

Rabbi is not a child.....he only behaves like one

You assume CausingPain is a "God fearing American citizen." I guess by that slur you mean he is a conservative. He isn't. he is merely an idiot. Like you.
If you took "God fearing American citizen" as a slur or equivocated it to mean Conservative, you really need to get outside for some fresh air. I believe the pundits you are subscribing to have fouled your blood with crap and you are too dense to notice.

Denying the obvious. Got it.

Don't you have a toilet to inspect or something?
The only one finding it 'obvious' is you. God fearing American citizen is no slur. Your ham handed stab at making it one makes you look especially foolish (a great achievement considering your long standing track record as one of this board's leading morons).

Now, curl up with a bag of assumptions (the ones with extra inference) and try to sort out how things went so horribly wrong for you again.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Obama is a shoo-in just yet. If UE stays above 8% he'll have a difficult time getting re-elected.

If Santorum gets the nod he is a shoe in.

If Romney does, it could get interesting, but they'll hammer the Mormon on his religion and tax havens...

humm, so you think obama will raise romneys religion as an issue? really?

I wouldn't say Obama is a shoo-in just yet. If UE stays above 8% he'll have a difficult time getting re-elected.

If Romney does, it could get interesting, but they'll hammer the Mormon on his religion and tax havens...

Right after Romney calls him a Muslim

I'd say this thread is just a Dr. Grumpy's wet dream..

Obama is a lock-in..
especially now with the fight against Catholics and other religious organizations.

wet wet wet..:lol:

Right after Romney calls him a Muslim

why would you think Romney would do that?

If I recall mccain was extremely careful ala his name and rev. wright, not mentioning either....:eusa_eh:

I really doubt that religion will be an issue in the general campaign. The reason it's an issue in the primaries is because the political base has to be inflamed. Once the nuts are stated, the grown ups will get to work on campaign messages.

I really doubt that religion will be an issue in the general campaign. The reason it's an issue in the primaries is because the political base has to be inflamed. Once the nuts are stated, the grown ups will get to work on campaign messages.

:eusa_eh:theres has been ads in the gop primary(s) speaking to religion? can you link to some, I don't see a lot out here....

:eusa_eh:theres has been ads in the gop primary(s) speaking to religion? can you link to some, I don't see a lot out here....
So far my count is zero point zero. The only ones bringing up religion is the left, and they are in full attack mode...curious this is...no?

it is my opinion that the minute Romney wins the nomination (if he does), you'll see a deluge of 'specials' on Mormonism etc etc ...all of course to ostensibly 'help' us 'understand' his background...:rolleyes:....watch....

why would you think Romney would do that?

If I recall mccain was extremely careful ala his name and rev. wright, not mentioning either....:eusa_eh:

You know how those Mormons are

no, I don't, why don't you tell me?

Well....it starts like this

First they wear this magic underwear
Then they marry like four or five women
Next, everyone has to watch Donny and Marie reruns

That is why we are safer with a Muslim like Obama

By the time election day gets here the administration will be
crowing that they have had tremendous consecutive
job growth for 47 months straight.
They will say they created hundreds of millions of jobs.
Never mind that somehow unemployment will still be over 8%
His fans will fall for the hype.
No President should get re elected with that kind of unemployment number
but Obama will probably.

Go figure. :eusa_whistle:

it is my opinion that the minute Romney wins the nomination (if he does), you'll see a deluge of 'specials' on Mormonism etc etc ...all of course to ostensibly 'help' us 'understand' his background...:rolleyes:....watch....
I agree...and I gotta ask that when JFK was running his Catholicism was in question...was there a deluge of specials on that topic then?

Religion should NEVER be an issue.

Note again how the left has/IS making it one fearing a supposed Theocracy...as they are in charge of one giant one...Statism/ Big Gubmint/Secularism.

By the time election day gets here the administration will be
crowing that they have had tremendous consecutive
job growth for 47 months straight.
They will say they created hundreds of millions of jobs.
Never mind that somehow unemployment will still be over 8%
His fans will fall for the hype.
No President should get re elected with that kind of unemployment number
but Obama will probably.

Go figure. :eusa_whistle:
And the 8% is NOT the real number...

It's only an issue for the press and the Left, which insists it will be an issue for conservatives. So they talk about how Southern Baptists wont vote for a Mormon, how Mormons aren't considered real christians, how conservatives will feel about Mormonism, etc etc.
Of course conservatives themselves really don't care. It is an issue whipped up by the left and their press lap-dogs trying to project. These are people who typically use "God-fearing Americans" in a cynical ironic way to mock others.

Forum List

Back