Now tell me animals have no soul

Tasty, tasty souls...

summer-bbq-ep.68---10-5-22---ver.jpg

Yes, animals are souless.

Good grief. Where from comes this form of belief? Rene Descartes who tried to see in animals only little machines?

Chimps are smarter than the average animal though.

And what has this to do with what? No one ever said that only a "smart" soul - the normal expression would be "wise soul" or "great soul" - is able to be a soul.

Disgusting, disgusting form of humor.

To have to eat the life energy of other living entities is perhaps the eldest real problem since we are able to think (= since we ate the fruit from he tree of the recognition of good and evil). Is this the original sin? Is this the main reason why we are all sinners and/or wrongdoers? But is it wrong not to die on hunger? ...

Wisely reflecting, I use this food not for fun, not for pleasure, not for fattening, not for beautification, but only for the maintenance and nourishment of this body, for keeping it healthy, for helping with the Spiritual Life;
Thinking thus, I will allay hunger without overeating, so that I may continue to live blamelessly and at ease.

Buddhist prayer

source: Buddhist Verses to Chant Before Eating

Last edited:
Wisely reflecting, I use this food not for fun, not for pleasure, not for fattening, not for beautification, but only for the maintenance and nourishment of this body, for keeping it healthy, for helping with the

Bollocks!

Food is a central part to all human rituals and one of the greatest joys in life.

If you are truly so souless that you wish to take pleasure out of the very human act of enjoying ones favorite foods and see food only as a way of sustaining your body...

I suggest you just have vitamin pills chased down with a glass of water for the rest of your miserable life.

Bollocks!

... = "totaler Quatsch" ... got it what you like to say - but it is not. All human beings need justice - without justice we are not able to live in an intellectual or spiritual way to be - but it looks like no human being is able to be alive and to be just.

Food is a central part to all human rituals and one of the greatest joys in life.

Depends how to see the steak. With the own stomach or with the own spirit. ... By the way: I love it very much to have a nice meal.

If you are truly so souless that you wish to take pleasure out of the very human act of enjoying

So you say people who believe in the soul of animals are souless because they do not enjoy to eat. Would you enjoy to eat your mother and to be called "souless" if you don't enjoy to do so? ... My question in this context now: Why are so many people in the English speaking world are always fighting - even if there is nothing to fight at all. What would be the sense to be right or wrong in context of this problem? The better lie is the better way to live?

ones favorite foods and see food only as a way of sustaining your body...

I suggest you just have vitamin pills chased down with a glass of water for the rest of your miserable life.

Last edited:
What would they need a soul for, animal heaven?

Why not? Animals are capable of love. They will sacrifice themselves to save a human.

I have seen animals grieve themselves to death after the loss of offspring, a mother or even just a companion.

I firmly believe there are animals in Heaven. If not, how can it be heaven?

Why not? Animals are capable of love. They will sacrifice themselves to save a human.

I have seen animals grieve themselves to death after the loss of offspring, a mother or even just a companion.

I firmly believe there are animals in Heaven. If not, how can it be heaven?

I'm not sold on it.

I've savagely eaten plenty of animals to know that their "souls" leave no particular taste.

I'm not sold on it.

I've savagely eaten plenty of animals to know that their "souls" leave no particular taste.

How is a soul supposed to taste?

And when a human dies, the soul leaves the body. Why wouldn't it do the same in an animal? So unless you ate an animal that was still alive, your "...their souls leave no particular taste" idea is ridiculous.

How is a soul supposed to taste?

And when a human dies, the soul leaves the body. Why wouldn't it do the same in an animal? So unless you ate an animal that was still alive, your "...their souls leave no particular taste" idea is ridiculous.

Sarcasm, my mentally challenged friend.

In the bible, Genesis 1:28 specifically,

"And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth"

In other words, why let us have "dominion" over the earth, including killing, eating and using animals, if they had a soul? When God created man, He took the time to form him, create him in His own image, and breathe His own breath into his nostrils and give him life and a soul. No mention of the same thing happening to animals is described.

I'm sorry, but anyone who claims that because the bible doesn't say that they don't have souls means that they do, is a moron. Animals are animals. We own them, wear them, eat them, and make them work.

Disgusting, disgusting form of humor.

To have to eat the life energy of other living entities is perhaps the eldest real problem since we are able to think (= since we ate the fruit from he tree of the recognition of good and evil). Is this the original sin? Is this the main reason why we are all sinners and/or wrongdoers? But is it wrong not to die on hunger? ...

Wisely reflecting, I use this food not for fun, not for pleasure, not for fattening, not for beautification, but only for the maintenance and nourishment of this body, for keeping it healthy, for helping with the Spiritual Life;
Thinking thus, I will allay hunger without overeating, so that I may continue to live blamelessly and at ease.

Buddhist prayer

source: Buddhist Verses to Chant Before Eating
She's a sweet mother
But she also likes meat with a soul to

Actually we are all just souls running around in rented meat machines

What would they need a soul for, animal heaven?

For to live. In a most simple materialistic way "the soul" is what we also call "the psychological structure". Without such a structure is not possible a more or less qualified perception, a more or less narrow or wide interpretation and/or more or less free actions.

And as far as I know animals are not able to be evil - but this doesn't mean animals are not able to make something wrong or don't have or get an own "personality". But they are not evil because they do not have the very high degree of the freedom of human beings who are able to do something what's absolutelly wrong - although they are able to know the same time that it is really wrong what they do. We know what's good and evil. And I am by the way meanwhile convinced the German neo-existentialist philosophers are right who say that all the nonsense which is said about moral is indeed nonsense. They say moral is on its own for all human beings always the same - and moral not depends on interpretations of different cultures and/or religions and/or ideologies. In words of physics: Moral is a kind of human constant. But we are damned bad in the measurement of moral.

Last edited:

"And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth"

In other words, why let us have "dominion" over the earth, including killing, eating and using animals, if they had a soul? When God created man, He took the time to form him, create him in His own image, and breathe His own breath into his nostrils and give him life and a soul. No mention of the same thing happening to animals is described.

I'm sorry, but anyone who claims that because the bible doesn't say that they don't have souls means that they do, is a moron. Animals are animals. We own them, wear them, eat them, and make them work.
God has tits and a penis?

Ah, but don't forget filet of soul.....

Forum List

Back