Now It's Freakin' Wolves Like How Could It Get Worse?

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Last year I was taking the backroad into town that spans the distance between Deer lake & Deer Park Wa. It was a super foggy & dark morning so I was travelling about 25 mph in consideration for our White-Tailed deer which are active @ that time in the morning. I seen a shadow moving across the road left to right, locked up the brakes & ended up about 4/5 feet from what I first thought was a very large doe, but turned out to be an elk cow. Two more cows were behind her followed by a bull with a full beard & @ least three points. I remember thinking "what the hell are elk doing this far south down here on the plateau???" For some reason it escaped my mind @ the time that if one sees one elk there is a herd nearby, with wolves in close pursuit.

Fast forward to the current. A couple into goats purchased the acreage off the west side of my BACK field, built a small dwelling & started a goat farm. The misses came over to ask me for hay for their goats which I said "take all U want'! It looked like I had the goat part of my retirement solved, & the deer part of my retirement is a cinch as the White-Tailed deer are already on my acreage. Three days ago the misses informed me that she seen a lone wolf on the acreage that runs the length of my FRONT field(west side). Then she told me that she seen an an entire heard of those worthless man eating savages about two miles SOUTH of our acreages. If the wolves are both right on our acreages & also SOUTH of us there has to be more than just one pack of them. The folks with the goat farm are now going to relocate to the Olympic peninsula so there goes my easy access to the goats, & worse the White-Tailed deer that frequent my acreage will be moving out as well like one can bet safely on that one.

Those snot nosed so called animal rights activist narcissistic lefties are always out to wreak havoc for everyone they can. I/we had a run in with the demonic wolves down in Harpster Idaho. One cannot believe the carnage those savages can reek upon livestock. There are three species of creatures that are 100% worthless/destructive to the planet earth & it's inhabitants, wolves, bald faced hornets & coyotes. There was a reason those destructive blood thirsty wolves were near hunted to extinction @ one time not that long ago. Contact both your state/federal Representatives & let them know that there is no room for wolves in our USA. If you get a chance to kill a coyote DO IT!

WHY keep protecting these hideous renegade wolf creatures that offer only negatives to the world? What about the fawns & kid goats that offer only benefits to the world like WHY sacrifice these harmless lil creatures to the savage wild carnivorous canines?

Eh, ya know, there needs to be some balance in nature. Man shouldn't go too far in eradicating species and things like that.

That said, I'd shoot wolves or Coyotes on my property or in any adjacent neighbor's yard that would let me to

keep them away from me and mine. Game cams would be out on the perimeters and would go get 'em

no matter what the time.

Eh, ya know, there needs to be some balance in nature. Man shouldn't go too far in eradicating species and things like that.

That said, I'd shoot wolves or Coyotes on my property or in any adjacent neighbor's yard that would let me to

keep them away from me and mine. Game cams would be out on the perimeters and would go get 'em

no matter what the time.
If man doesnt cull wolves, wolves will end other species. Deer and elk would not win the wolf-wars if we stayed out of it.

Last year I was taking the backroad into town that spans the distance between Deer lake & Deer Park Wa. It was a super foggy & dark morning so I was travelling about 25 mph in consideration for our White-Tailed deer which are active @ that time in the morning. I seen a shadow moving across the road left to right, locked up the brakes & ended up about 4/5 feet from what I first thought was a very large doe, but turned out to be an elk cow. Two more cows were behind her followed by a bull with a full beard & @ least three points. I remember thinking "what the hell are elk doing this far south down here on the plateau???" For some reason it escaped my mind @ the time that if one sees one elk there is a herd nearby, with wolves in close pursuit.

Fast forward to the current. A couple into goats purchased the acreage off the west side of my BACK field, built a small dwelling & started a goat farm. The misses came over to ask me for hay for their goats which I said "take all U want'! It looked like I had the goat part of my retirement solved, & the deer part of my retirement is a cinch as the White-Tailed deer are already on my acreage. Three days ago the misses informed me that she seen a lone wolf on the acreage that runs the length of my FRONT field(west side). Then she told me that she seen an an entire heard of those worthless man eating savages about two miles SOUTH of our acreages. If the wolves are both right on our acreages & also SOUTH of us there has to be more than just one pack of them. The folks with the goat farm are now going to relocate to the Olympic peninsula so there goes my easy access to the goats, & worse the White-Tailed deer that frequent my acreage will be moving out as well like one can bet safely on that one.

Those snot nosed so called animal rights activist narcissistic lefties are always out to wreak havoc for everyone they can. I/we had a run in with the demonic wolves down in Harpster Idaho. One cannot believe the carnage those savages can reek upon livestock. There are three species of creatures that are 100% worthless/destructive to the planet earth & it's inhabitants, wolves, bald faced hornets & coyotes. There was a reason those destructive blood thirsty wolves were near hunted to extinction @ one time not that long ago. Contact both your state/federal Representatives & let them know that there is no room for wolves in our USA. If you get a chance to kill a coyote DO IT!

WHY keep protecting these hideous renegade wolf creatures that offer only negatives to the world? What about the fawns & kid goats that offer only benefits to the world like WHY sacrifice these harmless lil creatures to the savage wild carnivorous canines?

You should see what humans do to livestock when they are ready to eat.

Forum List

Back