Now I get it....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There have been complaints by some on the Left...on this very board....that the worst aspect of President Obama is that he continues so many of President Bush's policies....

Well, here is a clue as to why that may be the case:

Same Tired Rhetoric - YouTube!

There have been complaints by some on the Left...on this very board....that the worst aspect of President Obama is that he continues so many of President Bush's policies....

Very effective. I'd like to see lots of use of Obama's pontifications, rather than Romney attacking him. Unfair though it may be, the DNC will hit the racism button for any Romney ads that attack Obama. Let Obama speak, that will do the trick.

Over and over again, when he speaks, his numbers drop.

Very effective. I'd like to see lots of use of Obama's pontifications, rather than Romney attacking him. Unfair though it may be, the DNC will hit the racism button for any Romney ads that attack Obama. Let Obama speak, that will do the trick.

Now, if his speeches are repeats of previous speeches....

....what will he do if he meets the Queen again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBdvSMZwDA]Obama's gift to the Queen - an iPod with his speeches. - YouTube[/ame]

This could be a real money-saver!!

Who told you that, FOX or maybe rush? What, do you just just say whatever dumb thing that pops up into your head? lol. BTW, just the opposite happens. Talking is his strong point. He just doesn't always back up nor fight for what he says he will fight for.

Who told you that, FOX or maybe rush? What, do you just just say whatever dumb thing that pops up into your head? lol. BTW, just the opposite happens. Talking is his strong point. He just doesn't always back up nor fight for what he says he will fight for.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBQzzak9fOk]Obama without teleprompter.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Assume much? It's out in the open for anyone paying attention to see DOLT.

Says the board lifer.

It's obvious you haven't a clue to my sources. Loser.

Says the board lifer.

Translation: "I BayouBridge have nothing smart to say..."

The 2012 United States House of Representatives elections will be held on November 6, 2012. Elections will be held for all 435 seats, representing the 50 U.S. states. Elections will also be held for the delegates from the District of Columbia and five major U.S. territories.

The winners of this election cycle will serve in the 113th United States Congress.
United States House of Representatives elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Among the Senate seats up for election in 2012, there are 21 Democrats, 10 Republicans and 2 Independents.
United States Senate elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are the ones who make the laws and pass them and spend the money.
Vote wisely.

Sad that so many really think ti will make a real difference if Romney or Obama is elected...

I'm surprised at you....

1. Supreme Court

2. Eric Holder, Department of Injustice

3. Degree of spending....

4. Reduced cost of teleprompter maintenance

sad that so many really think ti will make a real difference if romney or obama is elected...

i'm surprised at you....

1. Supreme court

2. Eric holder, department of injustice

3. Degree of spending....

4. Reduced cost of teleprompter maintenance
icon10.gif

Forum List

Back