November, 2016, warm

no connection with drought and climate change........well established.:bye1: Another myth perpetuated by only the alarmists!:coffee:

They never want you to know about the history of wildfires........because then they would look STOOPID!!:oops-28:

Of course, Im going to provide it!!!:spinner:

History is full of big fires
AGW alarmists like Old Crook think history begins with the Industrial Revolution. The don't know anything about the time before. Everything bad that happens, whether hot, cold, tornadoes, hurricanes, fires, droughts, snow storms, etc...conveniently fits into the AGW mold.

How can they be so stoopid?

yes but actually, the hard core religion doesn't want you going back past 1970!! They want thinking to be in the present only......when you put these things like drought, floods and fires in any historical perspective, the alarmists are really made to look fucking dumb!!:coffee:

My, my, here we go again. 1822, Joseph Fourier measured the albedo of the Earth, and stated that something in the atmosphere had to be absorbing the outgoing energy, because the Earth would be much colder were this not so. 1859 John Tyndall of England made the first measurements of the absorption spectra of GHGs. In 1896, Svante Arrhenius did the math, and calculated that a doubling of the CO2 in the atmosphere would result in a 3 degree Celsius warming of the surface. That still stands as a reasonable figure.

And I first heard of global warming in a Geology class in the mid-60's. Go back as far as you want or can. Dr. Mann's study, and the more than a dozen such studies since then, pretty well showed that going back in the record only makes the case for AGW look stronger.

My, my, here we go again. 1822, Joseph Fourier measured the albedo of the Earth, and stated that something in the atmosphere had to be absorbing the outgoing energy, because the Earth would be much colder were this not so. 1859 John Tyndall of England made the first measurements of the absorption spectra of GHGs. In 1896, Svante Arrhenius did the math, and calculated that a doubling of the CO2 in the atmosphere would result in a 3 degree Celsius warming of the surface. That still stands as a reasonable figure.

And I first heard of global warming in a Geology class in the mid-60's. Go back as far as you want or can. Dr. Mann's study, and the more than a dozen such studies since then, pretty well showed that going back in the record only makes the case for AGW look stronger.
Artic cold front hitting Midwest next week. WTF Old Crotch...how can that be?

It is called shifts in the jet stream as the polar vortex is forced out of the arctic southward. lol

YOu don't believe in science and probably not much of anything else...How sad.

It is called shifts in the jet stream as the polar vortex is forced out of the arctic southward. lol

YOu don't believe in science and probably not much of anything else...How sad.
That can't happen since AGW is boiling the planet.

Two fucking idiots in a row. LOL And the effects of the GHGs in the atmosphere will happen, no matter how much you deny that.

Two fucking idiots in a row. LOL And the effects of the GHGs in the atmosphere will happen, no matter how much you deny that.
Hawking says we have 1000 years before the AGW apocalypse. Old Crock you ain't gonna be around then. So grow a pair and quite being a little bitch.

Last edited:

OMG the ground is dry --- I don't live in a desert! How can that be??

OMG it's raining in what's supposed to be a dry month -- how can that be???

OMG it's windy and yet yesterday it wasn't --- how can that be????

Idiot.

Liberterianism is a mental disease. A national health crisis and a threat to the future of this country...Worse than the threat from terrorism, asteroids, disease and yes global warming.

It is mindless anti-government idiocy. If it isn't turned back I predict the end of this country as a world power.

Last edited:
Liberterianism is a mental disease. A national health crisis and a threat to the future of this country...Worse than the threat from terrorism, asteroids, disease and yes global warming.

It is mindless anti-government idiocy. If it isn't turned back I predict the end of this country as a world power.

I can't point to any actual damage done...anywhere by libertarianism...but I can point to incredible damage and a mountain consisting of hundreds of millions of corpses that can be laid at the feet of liberalism...

OMG the ground is dry --- I don't live in a desert! How can that be??

OMG it's raining in what's supposed to be a dry month -- how can that be???

OMG it's windy and yet yesterday it wasn't --- how can that be????

Idiot.
The Earth is boiling...we are all going to die...unless with allow a very small criminal elite control every aspect of our lives.

What could possibly go wrong?
:confused-84::cuckoo::dance::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3:

Gipper, are you ever going to say anything that makes any sense? Yes, the Earth is warming, it is primarily caused by GHGs that we are creating, and the solution actually involves less control by the very wealthy, because energy storage and renewable generation are both capable of being scaled down to the individual home level.

But you advocate that we stay with the present generation, which in point concentrated and puts most of the profit in the pockets of the very rich. So, either you are very stupid or a liar. Of course, you can be both.

Because it's December, dumbass. Holy shit, you're stupid.

What is it with all the deniers who think it's never going to get cold again, or that the world is boiling? My guess is they ate a lot of lead paint chips as children.

Gipper, are you ever going to say anything that makes any sense? Yes, the Earth is warming, it is primarily caused by GHGs that we are creating, and the solution actually involves less control by the very wealthy, because energy storage and renewable generation are both capable of being scaled down to the individual home level.

But you advocate that we stay with the present generation, which in point concentrated and puts most of the profit in the pockets of the very rich. So, either you are very stupid or a liar. Of course, you can be both.
If only you knew science. Then you would know there is a warming

Because it's December, dumbass. Holy shit, you're stupid.

What is it with all the deniers who think it's never going to get cold again, or that the world is boiling? My guess is they ate a lot of lead paint chips as children.
The earth like an egg in a fry plan. How could it ever be cold again?

CO2 causes forest fires.

Unbelievable

The faster evaporation of moisture from the soil does that...A warmer world means faster rates of evaporation and stronger extreme ridges and troughs. lol, lol, lol This dries out the soil or plant life quicker making the environment have droughts and yes forest fires.

Co2 only traps the heat inside the climate system and warms the planet...

Forum List

Back