November, 2016, warm

CO2 causes forest fires.

Unbelievable
Yeah it is amazing the shit warmers will believe. I just wish I could figure out a legal way to take all their money like Fat Al Gore did. He is my hero.

It is amazing what you believe. You seriously believe our country doesn't need to invest or even have a government. Goddamn man.

Artic cold front hitting Midwest next week. WTF Old Crotch...how can that be?

Because it's December, dumbass. Holy shit, you're stupid.

What is it with all the deniers who think it's never going to get cold again, or that the world is boiling? My guess is they ate a lot of lead paint chips as children.

--- or perhaps as adults.

These are the Binary Bots, the context-blind who see only ones and zeroes. Or as I say for short, "they're Bi".

CO2 causes forest fires.

Unbelievable
Yeah it is amazing the shit warmers will believe. I just wish I could figure out a legal way to take all their money like Fat Al Gore did. He is my hero.

It is amazing what you believe. You seriously believe our country doesn't need to invest or even have a government. Goddamn man.
You clearly know nothing about the history of government "investing."

Well now, I know of a government project that went ten times over budget, came in so late that it was given up for lost. Did not succeed in it's primary stated mission and was not quite legal when it was launched. It was called the Corps of Discovery. I guess you would call that a failed investment.

Ever going to post anything that does not confirm your avatar?

A warm November simply confirms the present trend of a rapidly warming world. And we have no idea of all the ramifications of that. The ones that we do know, don't look particularly good for any of us.

CO2 causes forest fires.

Unbelievable

The faster evaporation of moisture from the soil does that...A warmer world means faster rates of evaporation and stronger extreme ridges and troughs. lol, lol, lol This dries out the soil or plant life quicker making the environment have droughts and yes forest fires.

Co2 only traps the heat inside the climate system and warms the planet...
An imaginary 1F over 150 years does that? Are you sure?

Image this was all alien planet you were observing , is someone told you a 1F change could do that, what would you say

Ever going to post anything that does not confirm your avatar?

A warm November simply confirms the present trend of a rapidly warming world. And we have no idea of all the ramifications of that. The ones that we do know, don't look particularly good for any of us.

Oh ffs, no it doesn't. Stop being afraid of weather.

smh

Now why should any of us be afraid of weather? Maybe you need to ask the people of Gatlingburg.
Gatlinburg fires were intentionally set.

Are you saying forest fires (naturally occurring) are a bad thing?
Liar. One of the fires near the Gatlingburg fires was set, and maybe embers from that fire were blown to that area, however, the Sheriff of Seviar County stated that the winds to 87 mph were knocking down trees into the power lines, and setting multiple fires. So that arson was actually immaterial to the fires.

Now why should any of us be afraid of weather? Maybe you need to ask the people of Gatlingburg.

Ground fires are good for clearing the forest of undergrowth. Crown fires destroy forests and towns near the forests. You are trying to put a black and white label on natural events. Simply demonstrates that you are pretty damned stupid.

Ground fires are good for clearing the forest of undergrowth. Crown fires destroy forests and towns near the forests. You are trying to put a black and white label on natural events. Simply demonstrates that you are pretty damned stupid.

Forest fires are a natural and necessary part of the ecosystem. Even healthy forests contain dead trees and decaying plant matter; when a fire turns them to ashes, nutrients return to the soil instead of remaining captive in old vegetation.

How does a forest fire benefit living things?

Need a blanket? Temps are dropping tonight.

Forum List

Back