November, 2016, warm

My, my, here we go again. 1822, Joseph Fourier measured the albedo of the Earth, and stated that something in the atmosphere had to be absorbing the outgoing energy, because the Earth would be much colder were this not so. 1859 John Tyndall of England made the first measurements of the absorption spectra of GHGs. In 1896, Svante Arrhenius did the math, and calculated that a doubling of the CO2 in the atmosphere would result in a 3 degree Celsius warming of the surface. That still stands as a reasonable figure.

And I first heard of global warming in a Geology class in the mid-60's. Go back as far as you want or can. Dr. Mann's study, and the more than a dozen such studies since then, pretty well showed that going back in the record only makes the case for AGW look stronger.
Artic cold front hitting Midwest next week. WTF Old Crotch...how can that be?
conus-814temp-new.gif

IF this prediction holds true the GAT is about to drop significantly...

You all are going to be wishing you were WARM!

NOAA forecasts major December cold blast for nearly all the USA

Yet more temp record shenanigans. The 1930s were far hotter than the present day.
Yeah...but in the 1930s they did not have quaky gullible leftists. Boy were they lucky.
2016temperature.png

The first six months of 2016 were the warmest six-month period in NASA's modern temperature record, which dates to 1880.
Credits: NASA/Goddard Institute for Space Studies

Then came the latter half of 2016.
I wouldn't worry too much about the weather. This is expected since we are in an interglacial cycle. I know it looks scary to you when you only look at the past 200 years or so, but this is perfectly natural. But then again this isn't the first time you have seen this graph, is it? In fact, you were the one who led me to it. Thanks. That was awesome.

Global Warming : Feature Articles

epica_temperature.png

Yet more temp record shenanigans. The 1930s were far hotter than the present day.
Yeah...but in the 1930s they did not have quaky gullible leftists. Boy were they lucky.
2016temperature.png

The first six months of 2016 were the warmest six-month period in NASA's modern temperature record, which dates to 1880.

I wouldn't worry too much about the weather. This is expected since we are in an interglacial cycle. I know it looks scary to you when you only look at the past 200 years or so, but this is perfectly natural. But then again this isn't the first time you have seen this graph, is it? In fact, you were the one who led me to it. Thanks. That was awesome.

epica_temperature.png
It is rather stunning how many pro-agw articles have sufficient data in them to disprove it...

2016temperature.png

epica_temperature.png
It is rather stunning how many pro-agw articles have sufficient data in them to disprove it...
...but the gullible easily duped feeble minded can't see it.

2016temperature.png

epica_temperature.png
Nice graph. Shows large scale Milankovic Cycles. And this graph represents where we are in the present Milankovic Cycle, except we have changed it by adding GHGs. For a 1000 years we have been in slow decline, but in the last 150 years, a very rapid rise, totally unnatural.

proxy-based_temperature_reconstruction.png

2016temperature.png

epica_temperature.png
It is rather stunning that Silly Billy continues to make unsupported claims when he has repeatedly been proven to be a liar. How is that super cold winter we were supposed to be having coming, Silly Billy? LOL

2016temperature.png

epica_temperature.png
It is rather stunning that Silly Billy continues to make unsupported claims when he has repeatedly been proven to be a liar. How is that super cold winter we were supposed to be having coming, Silly Billy? LOL

Unlike you, I work in this field of study and I use EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE EVERY DAY... You rely on fantasy modeling and wishful thinking as the crap you post has very little to no empirical data to support your supposition..

Please post up your empirical data showing AGW is real by its IPCC touted hallmark of a tropospheric hot spot...

Please post up the fucking data that shows your predictions were accurate and your claimed expertise in weather forecasting and "atmospheric physics" to be anything besides a complete fantasy.

2016temperature.png

epica_temperature.png
Nice graph. Shows large scale Milankovic Cycles. And this graph represents where we are in the present Milankovic Cycle, except we have changed it by adding GHGs. For a 1000 years we have been in slow decline, but in the last 150 years, a very rapid rise, totally unnatural.

Yep it came from the exact same webpage you got yours from. In fact, you had to scroll past it to get to yours, you dumbfuck. Best of it shows the exact same saw tooth behavior in ALL interglacial cycles. You know... the behavior we have seen for the past 200 years. But what these graphs really prove is your intellectual dishonesty when you only posted the first graph in the other thread and did not fully disclose all of the information and came to the wrong conclusion. So that not only makes you a dumbfuck but a dishonest dumbfuck too.

Wow... doesn't that look like we have a problem!!!!

Not really. It is all part of a natural cycle that has been occurring for the past 400,000 years.
epica_temperature.png

2016temperature.png

epica_temperature.png

CO2 lags the warm up by 200-800 years. Were out of the end of the LIA just about 200 years and graphing spatial resolution can not show spikes lasting less than 500 years. So what we are graphing from empirical evidence today can not be seen in historical data from other sources... You can not prove nor disprove that our current temp rise has never happened before..

Yet you and your ilk make wild ass assumptions and guesses from a position of ignorance about Science. Remind me again how many of the CMIP models failed.. ALL 126 of them...

What we can prove is CO2 continues to rise, even after the warming has stopped because it continued to rise for some 800 years before rapidly dropping as the earth enters the next glacial cycle.

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

Last edited:
Now why should any of us be afraid of weather? Maybe you need to ask the people of Gatlingburg.
Gatlinburg fires were intentionally set.

Are you saying forest fires (naturally occurring) are a bad thing?
Ground fires are good for clearing the forest of undergrowth. Crown fires destroy forests and towns near the forests. You are trying to put a black and white label on natural events. Simply demonstrates that you are pretty damned stupid.
The fact that libtards wont allow under brush and slash fires to burn and/or allow others to clear out that mess has caused the massive crown fires... LIBTARD MISMANAGEMENT and feel good BS is what created the build up of crap ready to burn once a dry cycle happened. Then to have idiots light it up was a crowning achievement..

CO2 lags the warm up by 200-800 years.

When warmth drives up CO2 levels. But this has nothing to do with the current situation, when CO2 levels are up due to human combustion of fossil fuels. Your lag is irrelevant.

Were out of the end of the LIA just about 200 years and graphing spatial resolution can not show spikes lasting less than 500 years.

Bullshit. You are either stupid as fuck or knowingly lying. The chronological resolution of temperature and CO2 proxies from the end of the LIA (2oo years ago you say) is not 500 years. Your attempt to claim this is the source of elevated CO2 is pathetic. Did you forget that both the isotopic analysis and the bookkeeping method agree that human activity has produced virtually every bit of the additional CO2? How stupid ARE you?

So what we are graphing from empirical evidence today can not be seen in historical data from other sources... You can not prove nor disprove that our current temp rise has never happened before..

It is EXTREMELY likely to be unique within the last 22,000 years. And guess what dipwad, proxy data IS empirical data.

Yet you and your ilk make wild ass assumptions and guesses from a position of ignorance about Science. Remind me again how many of the CMIP models failed.. ALL 126 of them...

Lying sack of shit.

What we can prove is CO2 continues to rise, even after the warming has stopped because it continued to rise for some 800 years before rapidly dropping as the earth enters the next glacial cycle.

What we can prove is that you're an ignorant liar.

Silly Billy seems to have forgotten that for the record El Nino with just experianced, he kept saying it was not occurring. And would not admit that it existed until it was well past. In fact, almost every prediction he has made has been off by 180 degrees.

Forum List

Back