Notre Dame

Ya know, sometimes, shit just happens.

Its a loss for all of humanity. Doesn't have to be anything nefarious about it.

Though, I'm going to laugh if someone makes a Quasimodo meme of, "Will ring bells for food".

Yeah, I'm an asshole and going to hell...

Well after all, it was Quasimodo's job. :)

To ring the bells for food? ... I imagine now he ringed the bells and inhabitants of Paris brought food for the soup kitchen for the poor people of Paris.

Have you ever read the Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo?

Waiting for them to make it into a movie.

Though, I'm going to laugh if someone makes a Quasimodo meme of, "Will ring bells for food".

To ring the bells for food? ... I imagine now he ringed the bells and inhabitants of Paris brought food for the soup kitchen for the poor people of Paris.

Watch it for free online.

Watch it for free online.

remember CLASSIC COMICS-----the ones we read for fake book reports----WAY BACK IN THE DAY--------sorry victor-----they did a classic comic on you

No.

No.

That's why you don't get the joke. :)

No.

As a German I anyway don't get the joke.

Last edited:

No.

As a German I anyway don't get any joke.

Hey, don't put us Germans down like that.
We Germans have a great sense of humor.

Just don't mention the war...

hqdefault.jpg

No.

As a German I anyway don't get any joke.

Hey, don't put us Germans down like that.

Not so I. I'm a real German and not one of this bastards with a sense of humor. Specially in case of burning cathedrals I have not any humor at all.

Are you an idiot or what else you are? This absolutelly stupid comedy has by the way absolutelly nothing to do with world war 2. What someone learns by taking a look at this is less than nothing. It's on its own a denial of real history.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether it was deliberate or not Notradam should be rebuilt but keeping an even standard or playing field so should the temple in Israel...So many of you see things through rose coloured glasses... UNESCO is upset , the world is upset and money will be raised and the effort will be given and it will be restored but no new temple for Israel and the Jews and even if we do finally rebuild it how many of you and others will be up in arms against it because of mistaken religious beliefs or ideologies.. Most of the world should be clamouring to rebuild it just to right past wrongs and yet we know how the Unesco of the world feel deep down..... Meanwhile Israel gives freely to all of you in every field imaginable... It was revealed today that her scientists have managed to 3 d print a heart perfect in every way that may lead to other organs being replicated as well doing away with the need for organ transplants and the possibility down the road of tailor making your own organs not just hearts and replacing them as need be...I could say more but it is time for people to realize that the old way of doing things and their thinking is gone and that all of could have a brighter future if we let go of the stuff that is holding us back and instead of being hunched like a hunchback we can stand tall and face it with confidence and determination...Something we should all consider no matter our backgrounds and upbringings...

I would love to see Solomon's Temple rebuilt. Not sure where all the precious metals would come from.

Jo

Are you an idiot or what else you are? This absolutelly stupid comedy has by the way absolutelly nothing to do with world war 2. What someone learns by taking a look at this is less than nothing. It's on its own a denial of real history.

It wasn't about WWII or about real history or learning.
It was about using humor to ease tension on a tragedy.

Last edited:

It wasn't about WWII or about real history or learning.

So why did you use this absolutelly stupid clichee?

It was about using humor to ease tension on a tragedy.

Since when is it humor to try to insult people?

Forum List

Back