Notre Dame

I wonder how many kids got molested there?

And I wonder why not every day someone burns down a world trade center in the USA.
Because that would only last a few days? Lol
Why do you say that anyways? You think kids are getting fucked in the world trade centers?

Idiot.
You bring up the world trade centers in a thread about catholic churches and IM the idiot? :rofl:

Last edited:

And I wonder why not every day someone burns down a world trade center in the USA.
Because that would only last a few days? ...

Sorry - but I don't wonder any longer. Every day die more than 3000 US-Americans because of abortion. You (=the USA) is a victim of the own rude mentality.

You shouldnt wonder. You laid it out for everyone to see lol.
Wtf are you talking about? You think our buildings and thousands of innocents should be attacked because hood rats and young girls abort their babies?

Sorry - but I don't wonder any longer. Every day die more than 3000 US-Americans because of abortion. You (=the USA) is a victim of the own rude mentality.

Wtf are you talking about? You think our buildings and thousands of innocents should be attacked because hood rats and young girls abort their babies?

no comment

Last edited:

no comment

Abortion is bad but fucking kids, is ok with you. you are fucked in the head.
Your god hates you.

no comment

Abortion is bad but fucking kids, is ok with you. you are fucked in the head.
Your god hates you.

No comment

Ya know, sometimes, shit just happens.

Its a loss for all of humanity. Doesn't have to be anything nefarious about it.

Though, I'm going to laugh if someone makes a Quasimodo meme of, "Will ring bells for food".

Yeah, I'm an asshole and going to hell...
Here ya go, save me a seat.View attachment 256440

Are you able to explain to me what the picture here says?
Exactly what Darkwind asked for.

Why?

To ring the bells for food? ... I imagine now he ringed the bells and inhabitants of Paris brought food for the soup kitchen for the poor people of Paris.

Have you ever read the Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo?

No.

That's why you don't get the joke. :)

As a German I anyway don't get any joke.

Hey, don't put us Germans down like that.
We Germans have a great sense of humor.

german sense of humor-----here it is----
for a real HOOT----read kafka in the
original german----for more fun--take a look at the artwork of Durer

Regardless of whether it was deliberate or not Notradam should be rebuilt but keeping an even standard or playing field so should the temple in Israel...So many of you see things through rose coloured glasses... UNESCO is upset , the world is upset and money will be raised and the effort will be given and it will be restored but no new temple for Israel and the Jews and even if we do finally rebuild it how many of you and others will be up in arms against it because of mistaken religious beliefs or ideologies.. Most of the world should be clamouring to rebuild it just to right past wrongs and yet we know how the Unesco of the world feel deep down..... Meanwhile Israel gives freely to all of you in every field imaginable... It was revealed today that her scientists have managed to 3 d print a heart perfect in every way that may lead to other organs being replicated as well doing away with the need for organ transplants and the possibility down the road of tailor making your own organs not just hearts and replacing them as need be...I could say more but it is time for people to realize that the old way of doing things and their thinking is gone and that all of could have a brighter future if we let go of the stuff that is holding us back and instead of being hunched like a hunchback we can stand tall and face it with confidence and determination...Something we should all consider no matter our backgrounds and upbringings...

I would love to see Solomon's Temple rebuilt. Not sure where all the precious metals would come from.

Jo

they are stored in the cellars of Vatican City-----Francis will be DELIGHTED to
return them

Have you ever read the Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo?

No.

That's why you don't get the joke. :)

As a German I anyway don't get any joke.

Hey, don't put us Germans down like that.
We Germans have a great sense of humor.

Not so I. I'm a real German and not one of this bastards with a sense of humor. Specially in case of burning cathedrals I have not any humor at all.
Not so I. I'm a real German and not one of this bastards with a sense of humor. Specially in case of burning cathedrals I have not any humor at all.

how do you know it was not prophetic, christian "who" started the fire and the message was not directed towards you and your false 4th century bible ... the evil you profess, everyone is a sinner, liar.

Every day die more than 3000 US-Americans because of abortion.

it was your church burned to the ground - too bad for you.

Regardless of whether it was deliberate or not Notradam should be rebuilt but keeping an even standard or playing field so should the temple in Israel...So many of you see things through rose coloured glasses... UNESCO is upset , the world is upset and money will be raised and the effort will be given and it will be restored but no new temple for Israel and the Jews and even if we do finally rebuild it how many of you and others will be up in arms against it because of mistaken religious beliefs or ideologies.. Most of the world should be clamouring to rebuild it just to right past wrongs and yet we know how the Unesco of the world feel deep down..... Meanwhile Israel gives freely to all of you in every field imaginable... It was revealed today that her scientists have managed to 3 d print a heart perfect in every way that may lead to other organs being replicated as well doing away with the need for organ transplants and the possibility down the road of tailor making your own organs not just hearts and replacing them as need be...I could say more but it is time for people to realize that the old way of doing things and their thinking is gone and that all of could have a brighter future if we let go of the stuff that is holding us back and instead of being hunched like a hunchback we can stand tall and face it with confidence and determination...Something we should all consider no matter our backgrounds and upbringings...

I would love to see Solomon's Temple rebuilt. Not sure where all the precious metals would come from.

Jo

they are stored in the cellars of Vatican City-----Francis will be DELIGHTED to
return them

Francis the talking Pope.
I'll bet they have sprinklers there.

Jo

Though, I'm going to laugh if someone makes a Quasimodo meme of, "Will ring bells for food".

Why?

Because I don't know what this message means. But let it be now. I don't like to know this any longer.

Last edited:

Why?

Because I don't know what this message means. But let it be. I don't like to know this any longer.
You Don't understand the connection between the hunchback of Notre Dame and ringing bells?

how do you know it was not prophetic, christian "who" started the fire and the message was not directed towards you and your false 4th century bible ... the evil you profess, everyone is a sinner, liar.

Every day die more than 3000 US-Americans because of abortion.

it was your church burned to the ground - too bad for you.

Yes: Bad for my church and me too - except it is the deed and/or the will of god: then it's good for my church and me.

Last edited:

Why?

Because I don't know what this message means. But let it be. I don't like to know this any longer.
You Don't understand the connection between the hunchback of Notre Dame and ringing bells?

I did not understand what meant "for food" in this context. Meanwhile I have another problem. Victor Hugo lived in the 19th century 1802-1885. He interpreted in his book "Notre Dame" the 15th century. In the 19th century the people spoke often a lot of nonsense about former times of history.

Last edited:

Why?

I did not understand what meant "for food" in this context. Meanwhile I have another problem. Victor Hugo lived in the 19th century 1802-1885. He interpreted in his book "Notre Dame" the 15th century. In the 19th century the people spoke often a lot of nonsense about former times of history.

unemployed-sign-will-work-food-260nw-93853951.jpg

Why?

View attachment 256587

I don't know what this means.

Last edited:

Why?

View attachment 256587

Here in the US a homeless guy standing by the road with a sign like that is not an uncommon sight. He is begging for money.

View attachment 256587

Here in the US a homeless guy standing by the road with a sign like that is not an uncommon sight. He is begging for money.

Got it. He lives houseless, is hungry and offers to work for food. Victor Hugo made out of "him" a broken hungry creature of the 15th century ringing the bells for food in Notre Dame. Now lost Notre Dame her "house" and is not a home any longer. ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back