Notice When It Started.........

According to the OP chart, the temperature rose from -.4 all the way to .6 in 120 years. Is that really the best you've got? LOL

It's happening and evidence is all around you. Look at the damage done by fires in the west. Look at the milder winters in the central U S. Look at the floods and sinkholes. Look at the flooding. Here where I live we used to get record breaking snowfalls every two or three years. Now my Japanese maples and Bradford pear trees keep leaves till mid December. Pay attention.....you might learn something.
I am paying attention. That's why I am able to see that the patterns you connect to an alleged .2 degree raise in temperature over 120 years are not compelling at all. Weather changes. Enjoy the extended leaf show on your trees and calm down, they are not the harbingers of doom. It's just weather.

I just love it when suddenly...right wing assholes become climate experts

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources."
=======
Our resident gas station jockeys know more than all the scientists put together and they will PROUDLY tell you so too.

We have our scientists also....

Top Scientists Demolish Alarmism Behind UN Climate Summit | The Daily Caller

You may not believe it, but just a one degree rise in average world temperature plays havoc with many things. The ocean waters get warmer and that gives storms more energy ---both snowstorms and heat waves. Remember the record snow storms last winter?

And we just had the warmest summer on record (varies depending on location).

I believe the scientists know one hell of a lot more about the subject than Fox News Talking Heads.
When hasn't the temperature varied? I think we've all heard the dogma at this point about how extreme and dire the circumstances are. Blaming Fox for any skepticism is as stupid as the unproven AGW claims.

According to the OP chart, the temperature rose from -.4 all the way to .6 in 120 years. Is that really the best you've got? LOL

It's happening and evidence is all around you. Look at the damage done by fires in the west. Look at the milder winters in the central U S. Look at the floods and sinkholes. Look at the flooding. Here where I live we used to get record breaking snowfalls every two or three years. Now my Japanese maples and Bradford pear trees keep leaves till mid December. Pay attention.....you might learn something.
I am paying attention. That's why I am able to see that the patterns you connect to an alleged .2 degree raise in temperature over 120 years are not compelling at all. Weather changes. Enjoy the extended leaf show on your trees and calm down, they are not the harbingers of doom. It's just weather.

I just love it when suddenly...right wing assholes become climate experts

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources."
I am neither an asshole nor a climate expert. What you are is clear. You've got religion. You worship global warming consensus.

LOL

Is that the best you've got? I just showed you history and you show me a "prediction!"

For all I know your graph is manipulated data....it's not like they haven't been caught doing it
===============
It is the Repubicans ( ala Breitbart ) who have REPEATEDLY been caught doctoring videos and emails ( the dude in charge of Hilllary's email investigation admitted he altered her emails to make her look guilty ) and the PP videos have been PROVEN to have been doctored.

Republicans have a LOOONNNNGGGGG history of this kind of crap ---- tell us what documents the Dems have doctored?

========
You may not believe it, but just a one degree rise in average world temperature plays havoc with many things. The ocean waters get warmer and that gives storms more energy ---both snowstorms and heat waves. Remember the record snow storms last winter?

I believe the scientists know one hell of a lot more about the subject than Fox News Talking Heads.
Well, Willie. I know nothing about fox news talking heads. But I know how to use MY head. If you think one degree in the great big ocean is going to spell trouble than you must be a fan of AlGore movies.

You know, it is real interesting, that. A few years back they took our official weather station off line, which was within about 15 miles of us, at a small airport. Now they take the readings from the international airport for our area which is closer to the city center and 30 miles away. According to my weather station (and what the past official one recorded) the one 30 miles away is always a few degrees higher during the day, at night around 9 degrees higher. Now we are recorded the same as the city center, rather than the lower actuals. No motive there, huh?

When hasn't the temperature varied? I think we've all heard the dogma at this point about how extreme and dire the circumstances are. Blaming Fox for any skepticism is as stupid as the unproven AGW claims.

Global warming: July 2015 was the hottest month ever recorded

"July 2015 was the hottest month ever recorded"

Global warming: July 2015 was the hottest month ever recorded

LOL

Is that the best you've got? I just showed you history and you show me a "prediction!"

For all I know your graph is manipulated data....it's not like they haven't been caught doing it

For all you know a man could pull the horns off a muley headed cow:

179378304.JPG

LOL

The Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old... 100 years does not a trend make. Anyway, records indicate it hasn't gotten appreciably warmer in some time.

Lighten up Francis.

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals show that 97 percent or more of publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities"

LOL

The Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old... 100 years does not a trend make. Anyway, records indicate it hasn't gotten appreciably warmer in some time.

Lighten up Francis.

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals show that 97 percent or more of publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities"

Why would I care what 97% of AGW cultists agree on?

I've decided to start taking the global warming nitwits serious, just as soon as the coming ice age predicted in the 70s gets here and runs its course.

Tell that to the thousands of families who lost expensive homes out west in the fires this summer:

2015WildfiresWeb_NumberOfFires_West.jpg

LOL

Lighten up Francis.
============
The people behind the denial of Climate Change are people who own businesses or stock in businesses that would have to change their way of doing things and that would CUT INTO PROFITS.

They don't give a fuck what the Earth is like 50 years from now because they figure they will be dead by then anyway and all they care about is making MORE MONEY NOW.

It puzzles me why so many 30K / year wonders so vigorously support them and deny Climate Change when there is no upside for them to do so.

They just look ignorant when you compare their ' no such thing as Climate Change rants ' to the scientific facts.

I don't understand why they support the position of the business owners who are using them like a tampon anyway ... use them up and throw them away because they aren't as profitable as they used to be or they found someone to work cheaper.

I fully understand people who own petroleum factories and coal mines and steel mills etc. etc. deny Climate Change. They don't want to spend any money and change their way of doing business because of the short term cost and the loss of PROFITS.

But why do their underpaid employees support them? There is no upside for them, especially in the long run.

LOL

Lighten up Francis.

Why would I care what 97% of AGW cultists agree on?
===========
This forum has those nice icons for " Agree " / " Winner " / etc. but it needs another one for " HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID? ".

And ol' Soggy brain would get the first one fer shure.

LOL

Lighten up Francis.
============
The people behind the denial of Climate Change are people who own businesses or stock in businesses that would have to change their way of doing things and that would CUT INTO PROFITS.

They don't give a fuck what the Earth is like 50 years from now because they figure they will be dead by then anyway and all they care about is making MORE MONEY NOW.

It puzzles me why so many 30K / year wonders so vigorously support them and deny Climate Change when there is no upside for them to do so.

They just look ignorant when you compare their ' no such thing as Climate Change rants ' to the scientific facts.

I don't understand why they support the position of the business owners who are using them like a tampon anyway ... use them up and throw them away because they aren't as profitable as they used to be or they found someone to work cheaper.

I fully understand people who own petroleum factories and coal mines and steel mills etc. etc. deny Climate Change. They don't want to spend any money and change their way of doing business because of the short term cost and the loss of PROFITS.

But why do their underpaid employees support them? There is no upside for them, especially in the long run.

You nailed it. The greedy have surprised me all my life. It's like they either don't have any kids or don't give a damn about their families. I have three kids, eight grandchildren and two great grandchildren and I would like for them to enjoy the planet as much as I have....you know, without having to wear gas masks or carry oxygen tanks.

The people that reject quasi-scientific theory as Gospel are people with brains. You assholes wouldn't need a consensus of opinion if you had facts.

LOL yourself, you dumb ass. That is halfway to the danger mark. Except we are already seeing effects that were predicted to come much further down the line and at a higher level of GHGs.

Gotta love it when these people that failed their GED's get online and state how they are know so much more about a subject than a scientist that has spent decades studying it.

Forum List

Back