Notice When It Started.........

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
.........that's right sports fans....at the same time the automobile started:

"Overall, there were an estimated 254.4 million registered passenger vehicles in the United States according to a 2007 DOT study"

Global_Temperature_chart.png

Attachments

• Carbon-Emissions-Car.jpg
    Carbon-Emissions-Car.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
The warming starts immediately AFTER the data is adjusted.

Hey, wait a second. We could terraform Mars by letting a few SUV run and vent CO2

Oh knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we are all going to die!!!!!

According to the OP chart, the temperature rose from -.4 all the way to .6 in 120 years. Is that really the best you've got? LOL

It's happening and evidence is all around you. Look at the damage done by fires in the west. Look at the milder winters in the central U S. Look at the floods and sinkholes. Look at the flooding. Here where I live we used to get record breaking snowfalls every two or three years. Now my Japanese maples and Bradford pear trees keep leaves till mid December. Pay attention.....you might learn something.

According to the OP chart, the temperature rose from -.4 all the way to .6 in 120 years. Is that really the best you've got? LOL

It's happening and evidence is all around you. Look at the damage done by fires in the west. Look at the milder winters in the central U S. Here where I live we used to get record breakers every two or three years. Now my Japanese maples and Bradford pear trees keep leaves till mid December. Pay attention.....you might learn something.

:rolleyes:

California freeze: Minus-11 degrees in Sierra amid snow and ice

Yeah, because we can stick a fine tuned digital thermometer into the Earth and ocean and get accurate temperatures from the 1880s.

LOL. It's like talking to Moonies.

It's happening and evidence is all around you. Look at the damage done by fires in the west. Look at the milder winters in the central U S. Here where I live we used to get record breakers every two or three years. Now my Japanese maples and Bradford pear trees keep leaves till mid December. Pay attention.....you might learn somethidng.
Yeah...wild fires have never happened before...mild winters have never happened before (I live in the Midwest and I haven't experienced these mild winters, quite the opposite)....and leaves never leave the trees....really???

Is that what you consider scientific proof?

Last edited:
.........that's right sports fans....at the same time the automobile started:

"Overall, there were an estimated 254.4 million registered passenger vehicles in the United States according to a 2007 DOT study"

View attachment 55920

You alleging an increase in global average temperature.

That increase is less than one degree across more than a century.

Such discrepancy can be attributable to instrumentation inaccuracies in the 19th century. Thermometers of the day did not have sufficient accuracy to produce valid measurements for the purpose you are using here.

I won't even bother going into the insanity of a global average temperature. What I have already said here is 100% sufficient to establish why AGW alarmists are so entirely ignorant. As always, AGW alarmism is the equivalent of spending half a second taking someone's heartbeat, and using the data to conclude that the person is going to have a heart attack because there was such "drastic" change over that half second.

It's happening and evidence is all around you. Look at the damage done by fires in the west. Look at the milder winters in the central U S. Look at the floods and sinkholes. Look at the flooding. Here where I live we used to get record breaking snowfalls every two or three years. Now my Japanese maples and Bradford pear trees keep leaves till mid December. Pay attention.....you might learn something.
I am paying attention. That's why I am able to see that the patterns you connect to an alleged .2 degree raise in temperature over 120 years are not compelling at all. Weather changes. Enjoy the extended leaf show on your trees and calm down, they are not the harbingers of doom. It's just weather.

I am paying attention. That's why I am able to see that the patterns you connect to an alleged .2 degree raise in temperature over 120 years are not compelling at all. Weather changes. Enjoy the extended leaf show on your trees and calm down, they are not the harbingers of doom. It's just weather.

I just love it when suddenly...right wing assholes become climate experts

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources."

At the rate the rate the graph shows the average temperature has gone up less than 1 degree over at 130 year period.

That doesn't exactly scream apocalypse. Or even a major concern especially since it's fluctuating in that time.

And you really shouldn't draw any conclusions based on this little amount of data. You'd really need several hundred years before hand to determine any real treads.

That's the problem with you guys. You preach doom as gloom if we don't give more power to politicians over our life and yet even the data you cite doesn't show what you claim. And yet you get all huffy and puffy that people actually question your conclusions.

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources."

I love it that you seem to think one has to be a climate expert to see the flaws in your conclusion based on that data.

I tend to trust my judgment on things when so called experts tell you things contrary to what the data says. Maybe that's just the lack of sheeple in me.

========
You may not believe it, but just a one degree rise in average world temperature plays havoc with many things. The ocean waters get warmer and that gives storms more energy ---both snowstorms and heat waves. Remember the record snow storms last winter?

And we just had the warmest summer on record (varies depending on location).

I believe the scientists know one hell of a lot more about the subject than Fox News Talking Heads.

=======
Our resident gas station jockeys know more than all the scientists put together and they will PROUDLY tell you so too.

Forum List

Back