Notice all the "Obama Accomplishments" Thread?

How how kept unemployment under 8% like he promised?
Obama never said that.
500,000 new jobs a month like Biden promised?
Biden never said that.
Cut the deficit in half?
The R's have fought against jobs and recovery. NO PRESIDENT could have make them DO THEIR JOB. If they do not do their job, the president cannot do his. That is FACT. It is the way our government is designed. Put the blame where it belongs.
Yeah I don't see them either

All we get is Romney's taxes!
No, actually, we have not even seen one full year of Romney's taxes and you rw's are fucking stupid, the more he lies, the more you hump his leg. He flips you off and you want more. He gets Ryan to lie to you and you want more.
Pathetic is exactly the word I would use to describe your fact-free rants.

Get a friggin clue already.

They have to lie. What else do they have?

The GOP has two main problems. 1. Racism as evidenced by the birthers and attempts to tie Obama to .... AFRICA. 2. Policy. The party still hasn't come to grips, or even acknowledged, Bushii's disaster. He opted for an expansionist military, which Reagan avoided like the plauge after Lebanon. And he abandoned neoliberalism. The gop continues to bleat that Hayek/Friedman believed govt has no role in market regulation.

Why the GOP must come to terms with George W. Bush's disastrous presidency - The Week

As such, the gop is helpless to address universal healthcare and market bubbles, and while the dems offer some hope, which may be so heavy handed as to create it's own set of problems. Moreover, in trying to recover from the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles, neither our allies nor our potentential enemies are really sure of what we absolutely will not tolerate, beyond we seem to be willing to kill anyone who happens to be near a suspected terrorist.

Obama's accomplishments may end up in forcing the gop to accept universal coverage in some form, avoiding a 1930 global shutdown, and hopefully getting some framework for stabilizing gdp/debt. Back in 2000 if you asked me if that'd be ok for a 2016 agenda, I'd have wept. But, after a boulder falls on you, rehab sucks.

You don't see conservatives calling Bush some great president.. as a matter of fact you seem most saying he was a bad fiscal president and basically average everywhere else... oh, and the race card?? Nice try

bush-miss-me-yet-billboard-021020104.jpg

Q for Progressives: Is the stock market good or evil?

Answer: Yes
It's funny how the stock market was the evil bastion of greedy conservatives when it was booming under Reagan, but now it's a symbol of Obama's successful leadership. Liberals are such hypocrites.

It's funny how the stock market was the evil bastion of greedy conservatives when it was booming under Reagan, but now it's a symbol of Obama's successful leadership. Liberals are such hypocrites.

That's not it at all.

Republicans said Obama was anti business. That IS the truth and that makes them lying sacks of shit. Wouldn't you agree?

That's not it at all.

Republicans said Obama was anti business. That IS the truth and that makes them lying sacks of shit. Wouldn't you agree?
No. He's anti-PRIVATE business. He uses taxpayer money to boost companies that will be beholden to him. Soros is calling the shots, Obama isn't smart enough to know how to manipulate the market. You think very one-dimensionally.

The angry, hate filled left is still in a campaign mode attacking conservative women and various Constitutional Amendments. Maybe they don't know they won?

That's not it at all.

"A surprisingly strong jobs report for February sparked renewed faith in the economic recovery despite looming federal spending cuts and the recent increase in payroll taxes and gasoline prices.

Unemployment fell to 7.7 percent last month, from 7.9 percent in January.

It was the lowest rate of joblessness since December 2008, when the financial crisis and recession first pushed unemployment above 7 percent.

February produced 326,000 more jobs than were lost, the report said, higher than many optimistic forecasts had expected.

Much of the increase came in key areas such as construction work, which posted its best hiring in six years in part thanks to a recovery in housing activity.

Employers also added to payrolls in health care, retail, and professional and business fields. The average reported work week grew longer in February and average wages rose.

Stock prices climbed higher on the news with the Dow Jones industrial average rising 48.66 points to 14,378.15. The Dow already had reach record highs this week."

obama-relaxing1.jpg

:udaman: . :udaman: . :udaman:

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

That's not it at all.

"Well, at least the labor market had a head of steam heading into sequestration. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that the U.S. economy created 236,000 jobs in February, more than expected, as the unemployment rate fell to a five-year low of 7.7 percent.

That, of course, is a look in the rearview mirror. The question is what lies ahead. The Congressional Budget Office says that if the across-the-board spending cuts of sequestration stay in place for the rest of the year, the U.S. will end 2013 with 750,000 fewer jobs than it would have without sequestration.

Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist at Deutsche Bank Securities (DB), wrote to clients after the report that the pay increase helped offset the rise in payroll taxes at the start of the year, leaving after-tax, inflation-adjusted income “basically flat.” He wrote: “As long as households can temporarily dip into savings to support spending … this will buy time for the labor market to further accelerate.”

“We would be upgrading our forecast of 2013 growth slightly were it not for the federal spending sequester,” IHS Global Insight’s chief U.S. cconomist, Nigel Gault, wrote to clients."

White-Wingers Are
SABOTAGING OUR ECONOMY!!!

The GOP has two main problems. 1. Racism as evidenced by the birthers and attempts to tie Obama to .... AFRICA. 2. Policy. The party still hasn't come to grips, or even acknowledged, Bushii's disaster. He opted for an expansionist military, which Reagan avoided like the plauge after Lebanon. And he abandoned neoliberalism. The gop continues to bleat that Hayek/Friedman believed govt has no role in market regulation.

Why the GOP must come to terms with George W. Bush's disastrous presidency - The Week

As such, the gop is helpless to address universal healthcare and market bubbles, and while the dems offer some hope, which may be so heavy handed as to create it's own set of problems. Moreover, in trying to recover from the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles, neither our allies nor our potentential enemies are really sure of what we absolutely will not tolerate, beyond we seem to be willing to kill anyone who happens to be near a suspected terrorist.

Obama's accomplishments may end up in forcing the gop to accept universal coverage in some form, avoiding a 1930 global shutdown, and hopefully getting some framework for stabilizing gdp/debt. Back in 2000 if you asked me if that'd be ok for a 2016 agenda, I'd have wept. But, after a boulder falls on you, rehab sucks.

You still need to stay in rehab you're still high on crack and stupidly drunk.

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

I didn't think you people liked politicians who governed a lot? Which way is it?

He's managed to divide the nation more than at any time since the Civil War, and wreck our economy. Those are his two major accomplishments. He's doing exactly what he set out to do.

Wrong - ALL politicians and their bought and sold media mouthpieces divided this nation. Keep the people arguing about non-important shit. They can all say "Mission Accomplished"

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

I didn't think you people liked politicians who governed a lot? Which way is it?

Obama is governing?

Really?

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

Obama is governing?

Really?

I guess you prefer "dictating", but that's just your bias, not reality.

March 12, 2013

Job Openings Increase!

"Job openings in the U.S. rose in January, rebounding from a slump the prior month and showing the labor market will keep making progress in 2013.

The number of positions waiting to be filled climbed by 81,000 to 3.69 million from a revised 3.61 million the prior month, the Labor Department said today in Washington. Hiring also picked up while firings slowed.

Budding job opportunities suggest companies are gearing up for stronger demand in 2013, which would help the nation’s 7.7 percent unemployment rate drift lower throughout the year. Job gains also indicate businesses weren’t discouraged by political bickering as Congress debated how to cut the budget deficit.

“We’ve got a long way to go to get back to a fully employed economy, but we are on the road,” James Glassman, a senior economist at JPMorgan Chase & Co. in New York, said during an interview on Bloomberg Radio."

:party: . :party: . :party: . :party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Forum List

Back