Hank Williams, Jr.

I idolize his dad, him, not so much, worst performance I ever paid to see.

He has a right to his opinion...and to express it. That he recognizes Obama as anti-American is not surprising at all. MANY people know it is so.

Obama is a Marxist!

Hank III is far more talented than his Father.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlhZpaCZXJY]Hank Williams III - My Sweet Love Ain't Around - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, he's pretty bad. You know, they say talent skips a generation but the rw's don't complain. They wanted big stars to back their candidate but all they got was screwballs and drunks.

tsk tsk tsk

He has a right to his opinion...and to express it. That he recognizes Obama as anti-American is not surprising at all. MANY people know it is so.

Obama is a Marxist!

When are you idiots gonna post some PROOF?

Or, for that matter, you all just need to pick a lie and stick with it.

If you had any idea what Marx preached, you'd be laughing at yourself too.

Hint: think Ayn Rand.

• Banned
Yeah, he's pretty bad. You know, they say talent skips a generation but the rw's don't complain. They wanted big stars to back their candidate but all they got was screwballs and drunks.

tsk tsk tsk

"They wanted big stars to back their candidate but all they got was screwballs and drunks."

So after Tinsel Town supports Obama that's the thanks they get..you call them screwballs.

:eusa_whistle:

'

Obama is a Marxist!

He is a drunken asshole who races his mouth but idles his brain, Quit treating him as a wise oracle, you are embarrassing yourself.

Obama is a Marxist!

You keep throwing Ayn Rand around. How about trying to explain what your point is instead of always posting...Hint: Ayn Rand.

Saying "Hint Ayn Rand" means shit unless you tie it to a point that you're trying to make. We aren't mind readers.

Hint: think Ayn Rand, Hint: think Ayn Rand, Hint: think Ayn Rand, Hint: think Ayn Rand

You sound like a broken record. There's quite a bit about Ayn Rand, so make your point about her or STFU with it.

Last edited:

Obama is a Marxist!

You keep throwing Ayn Rand around. How about trying to explain what your point is instead of always posting...Hint: Ayn Rand.

Saying hint Ayn Rand means shit unless you tie it to a point that you're trying to make. We aren't mind readers.

You can listen to this scratched record any time. Ann Ann Ann...Rush Rush Rush....Fox Fox Fox.....

Just think stuck on stupid........It makes it easier to understand them....:badgrin:

Saying hint Ayn Rand means shit unless you tie it to a point that you're trying to make. We aren't mind readers.

You can listen to this scratched record any time. Ann Ann Ann...Rush Rush Rush....Fox Fox Fox.....

Just think stuck on stupid........It makes it easier to understand them....:badgrin:

Every friggin' reply he makes is Hint: think Ayn Rand, Hint: think Ayn Rand.

I'm starting to think that he doesn't know what point he's trying to make. :lol:

Obama is a Marxist!

Hint: think Ayn Rand, Hint: think Ayn Rand, Hint: think Ayn Rand, Hint: think Ayn Rand

You sound like a broken record. There's quite a bit about Ayn Rand, so make your point about her or STFU with it.

I highly doubt he has read anything by Rand, but you know, just throwing that name around does wonders for his impression of himself.

Re: Hank Williams Jr. I like(d) his music. The old stuff. I haven't heard much new from him lately, he's kind of faded out of the country music scene now that everything has gone pop in th industry. We need a couple of great country rock bands to take back our music. {speaking as a country music fan} Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood are decent stars, but they are not what country used to be! I want more Outlaw Music!

Immie

Last edited:
main.php

ESPN yanks Hank Williams for comparing Obama to Hitler - On Media - POLITICO.com

Another case of an asshole celebrity with a redneck niche audience from the Land of Inbred doing a bash the President publicity stunt to shore up his financial situation.

Forum List

Back