Nothing has chased more Christians away from this religion then the evangelicals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the OP.
The bible is a big book and you can find anything you want in it.
Religious nuts have taken and twisted parts of it to suit their own agendas since the ink dried on it.
Generally with a body count.
These current weirdos are no different.
Remember the US was founded by religious nuts who slaughtered the natives so that they could enjoy freedom to worship.
So you're anti civilization?

I am anti hypocrisy.

What do you think about Obama's hypocrisy in buying Martha Vineyard property that his climate ideology predicts will be gone in a few years?

Or the hypocrisy of Liberal leaders who tell the rest of us to do without firearms for protection when they have armed bodyguard details to protect their worthless behinds?

Back to the OP.
Religious nuts have taken and twisted parts of it to suit their own agendas since the ink dried on it.
Remember the US was founded by religious nuts who slaughtered the natives so that they could enjoy freedom to worship.

I am anti hypocrisy.
That has nothing to do with anything here.

Back to the OP.

I am anti hypocrisy.
These evangelical extremists are hypocrites. They profess to be Christian but preach hate.

Back to the OP.

I am anti hypocrisy.
These evangelical extremists are hypocrites. They profess to be Christian but preach hate.

Nail us to a cross or throw us to the lions.

I think we have grown used to it by now.

Back to the OP.

I am anti hypocrisy.

Oh dear.

The choice was Hillary Clinton who supported partial-birth abortion and would appoint judges who did too.

The Left wing Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls and global warming while basically ignoring the massive pedophile problem in the church and mass world wide genocide of abortion.

But the Pope back in they day remained silent about the Holocaust as well for their political survival. Wouldn't want to harm their precious Vatican and their precious treasures protected by those massive walls now would we?

Some things never change.

salute.jpg

Yea, evangelicals are the problem

Thanks for the laugh guys.

I am anti hypocrisy.

Oh dear.

It's because we are offensive and cause trouble don't ya know.

The truth is pure hell.

Back to the OP.

I am anti hypocrisy.
Jesus preached hate, huh. Jesus told the woman at the well to "go and sin no more".

They be a ugly group of humanity

Do you disagree with certain doctrines of the evangelical movement?

or

Does it have more to do with the behaviors of the evangelical Christian's? If that is the case, can their behavior be independent of their doctrine?
Good Question, they as a group got this countries biggest threat elected, a cruel evil dangerous man. A threat to this country with a fake opinion on Abortion . He cares for nothing except himself. This group still follows him like a group of Zombies. , I have always wondered how the antichrist would or could get his army to fight against God and his angels . Now I know. He will say and do exactly what their Chosen leader said and did to get elected. His army will be made up of Evangelicals and other hate groups. He is them, they own him. their behavior is their doctrine.

They be a ugly group of humanity

This appears to be an anti-Trump thread instead of a theological debate. I will try to read more and see. If this is just a Trump bashing thread then I am not interested. People have been doing that immature stuff since George Washington was president.

My advice is: Cry for 2 or 3 days after an election, do normal stuff for 3.75 years then try to elect a better president. Obsessing over losing an election is childish. It surprises me that grown ups can't get over something so insignificant. Congress has way more power than the president. Your local government has more reach over your life than a president. Trump won. Cry for a few days then go live life . Did you not notice people did this with Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, and Carter? The president never gets kicked out of office no matter how rotten he is. Whining is stupid and makes the whiner look like a retard. Grow up. Elect someone different next time. The winner in a presidential election should be congratulated for winning even if you didn't want him to win. Welcome to the land of grown ups.
Boy you haven't been watching very closely, The president has way more power then the legislators. He controls all bills that pass over his desk , all congress has to stop him is to over ride his veto which by all my study's Rarely happens.. The few override that did happen were known and expected by the president. Done in most cases as a protest veto. The final word is the court but there are many decision that are against the best interest of this country , that are not open for the court to look at. The president has the power , do a little research.

Personally I don't want to have anything to do with this twisted group. Their Idea of Christianity isn't mine and its rejected more and more by the rest of us everyday. Correlating the idea that you can elect the devil as your leader and still call yourself a Christian , simply is beyond rational thinking. I've heard their responses to this and if it wasn't so important I would simply laugh at their justification to elect and support this evil, cruel , mean, hateful, lying, mental case. No one is less of a Christian then this truly controlling evil person. God will always come way down the list for this guy.

You don't have to like Evangelicals if you don't want to. I understand that they are offensive to the Far Left for their opposition to Sodomy and the Abortion Trade.

However, evangelical churches are actually declining less than the institutions of the All Powerful Religious Left. The number of Radical Episcopalianists and unitarians has really shrunk over the years.

Like I said, you don't have to like it, but evangelicalism is the only thing keeping a lot of churches together.
Well we know that by electing scum bag you pick evil, so we know there is a market for it, so your hateful evangelical ministers fill that market and sell it. Aren't you getting a little sick of you pampas Bible thumping weird evangelical ministers that don't live the words they are catching you with. It funny.

VERY self-righteous
Hardly, I have a strong feeling about this countries biggest threat and enemy. Tell me I shouldn't

Back to the OP.

I am anti hypocrisy.
Jesus preached hate, huh. Jesus told the woman at the well to "go and sin no more".
Learn to read.

Personally I don't want to have anything to do with this twisted group. Their Idea of Christianity isn't mine and its rejected more and more by the rest of us everyday. Correlating the idea that you can elect the devil as your leader and still call yourself a Christian , simply is beyond rational thinking. I've heard their responses to this and if it wasn't so important I would simply laugh at their justification to elect and support this evil, cruel , mean, hateful, lying, mental case. No one is less of a Christian then this truly controlling evil person. God will always come way down the list for this guy.

You don't have to like Evangelicals if you don't want to. I understand that they are offensive to the Far Left for their opposition to Sodomy and the Abortion Trade.

However, evangelical churches are actually declining less than the institutions of the All Powerful Religious Left. The number of Radical Episcopalianists and unitarians has really shrunk over the years.

Like I said, you don't have to like it, but evangelicalism is the only thing keeping a lot of churches together.

I am not "far left" and I find them offensive anyway because they seek to interfere in the lives of people who do not hold their views on LGBTs and reproductive decisions, among other issues, thus seeking to limit the freedoms of other individuals to think for themselves, and they try to abuse the law to do it. People can have whatever churches, temples, synagogues, mosques that they want, and hold their rituals and uphold their traditions. However, they have no business butting into other people's personal lives and decisions.

Your choice of religion is not everybody's choice of religion.

Do you find the Religious Left institutions like the Episcopalianist Faith and the Muslims to be offensive as well?

They want to control the people's lives by outlawing the burning of korans and forcing people to accept and affirm sodomy, even forcing we, the people, to bake cakes to celebrate anal intercourse like those folks in the Oregon bakery.

The ideas presented by religious leftists like Lou Farrakhan and Jim Wallis are their own, I can accept them. But they often become things that affect me personally.
Oh the Muslim card, Well I've read the Koran and the bible multiple times , The Koran is about half as violent as the bible an has a superior conscious behind it as does the bible.

Looking for one single original thought from you

Failing to find one

Will keep looking
Like who in the hell cares.

Back to the OP.
Well actually these people who wrote the Declarations of independents and constitution, made it clearer then clear that we are not a Christian nation.

Back to the OP.
Better do some more history checking there. Whites also protected Indians from other whites. Its the same story throughout history, there are decent people and there are evil people. There are people who will defend other people regardless of their color or national origin.

John Brown (abolitionist) - Wikipedia
Nonsense, when you put a bounty on Indian scalps and you totally destroy their culture and massacre just about all of them, It says both support and indifference to this makes you as a group guilty. That was just about every white person in this country.

I am anti hypocrisy.

Oh dear.

It's because we are offensive and cause trouble don't ya know.

The truth is pure hell.
You equate baking a gay cake to being nailed to a cross.
How does that work?

The proper grammar is "THAN," not "then."

I guarantee you have replaced Christianity with this Liberal Claptrap Social Justice going around. It's quite the fad. Or as Jesus said, "The wide road to destruction".

But hey, you feel very self-righteous about your choice. Anyone remember when liberals hated self-righteousness? They reek of it now.
Jesus said kiss off to you haters.
Does Jesus know you’re speaking in his name?

Muslims are liberals.
They usually don't "have sex" in the street, but they do flaunt it and sell it there and most often take it into their cars or restrooms or theaters.

I take it you don't have many pimps, homos or hoes in your circle of acquaintances?

No. I have never known any pimps or "hoes." I have had friends and colleagues who were LGBT; decent people whom I take it you are disparaging as "homos." The only encounters I have had with the "red light district" involved being in a car coming home from our part-time restaurant jobs with my college friends and stopped at a red light at 14th and Q, N.W., Washington, D.C. and viewing various people standing around in scant clothing and one time walking with a roommate (an African American) in downtown DC, when we were shouted at by some white guy who was either a pimp or a john. Where do you live that people are flaunting sex? What circle do you run with?

I'm not being "disparaging" by calling someone a pimp or a hoe or a homo at all. This is what they are, and they traditionally were in their own habitat. Most of this kind of activity is no longer on the streets nowadays and is more "on line".

But these folks just aren't normative. A neighbor of mine in the alley I used to live in was a pimp daddy. Its part of life.

I certainly don't hate someone for this kind of activity, but don't tell me the Godfather is typical or is going to pretend to be devout like "Mayor Pete".
I'm pretty sure many people can read into your brash words about gays. The first time you did it , it was a Freudian slip but now that you came out to yourself you are now hiding from the truth. I've seen many people like you.

The only thing I've criticized about homos is the fact that they are trying to force acceptance of their new institution of Gay Marriage up the caboose of the general public.

If someone chooses the gay orientation, that's certainly their privilege. But the whole question is whether people should be forced to celebrate it.

Or even forced to accept it as normal as heterosexuality. If you don't, the queers and their supporters in the courts will punish you severely. That's why they like to compare their "struggle" with the Civil Rights era of black people. That's also why they claim "you are born gay". Sex is a behavior, not a right by birth. You can't control your skin color, but you can control your sexual behavior; just ask people locked up in prison.
What a pile of crap.

The proper grammar is "THAN," not "then."

I guarantee you have replaced Christianity with this Liberal Claptrap Social Justice going around. It's quite the fad. Or as Jesus said, "The wide road to destruction".

But hey, you feel very self-righteous about your choice. Anyone remember when liberals hated self-righteousness? They reek of it now.
Jesus said kiss off to you haters.
Does Jesus know you’re speaking in his name?
Of course he does, why do you think he doesn't/ If that's your thinking you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back