Nothing has chased more Christians away from this religion then the evangelicals

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by jbander, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,835
    Garbage you can do anything the law allows. You higher then high people need a Island to throw your hatred of just about everything back and forth , cause I don't want to hear it in main street, it's way to ugly, way worse then gays and way worse then LGBTs

2. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,835
    So are you a right wing ass hole?

3. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,992
    Please tell me where, in the United States of America, that people are having sex in the streets.

4. BS Filter

BS Filter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,330
    Thanks, I pretty much figured you weren't. Like most on the left, you just spew ignorant hatred about everything you know absolutely nothing about. Dismissed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,122

Muslims are liberals.

They usually don't "have sex" in the street, but they do flaunt it and sell it there and most often take it into their cars or restrooms or theaters.

I take it you don't have many pimps, homos or hoes in your circle of acquaintances?

6. BS Filter

BS Filter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,330
    Oh yeah, that's why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, because of good decent people and not the filthy perverts, huh.

7. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,992
    No. I have never known any pimps or "hoes." I have had friends and colleagues who were LGBT; decent people whom I take it you are disparaging as "homos." The only encounters I have had with the "red light district" involved being in a car coming home from our part-time restaurant jobs with my college friends and stopped at a red light at 14th and Q, N.W., Washington, D.C. and viewing various people standing around in scant clothing and one time walking with a roommate (an African American) in downtown DC, when we were shouted at by some white guy who was either a pimp or a john. Where do you live that people are flaunting sex? What circle do you run with?

8. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,992
    The story of Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing to do with the LGBT business.

9. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,122

I'm not being "disparaging" by calling someone a pimp or a hoe or a homo at all. This is what they are, and they traditionally were in their own habitat. Most of this kind of activity is no longer on the streets nowadays and is more "on line".

But these folks just aren't normative. A neighbor of mine in the alley I used to live in was a pimp daddy. Its part of life.

I certainly don't hate someone for this kind of activity, but don't tell me the Godfather is typical or is going to pretend to be devout like "Mayor Pete".

10. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,122
    The people of Sodom named their town after sodomy, they were clearly big fans of the practice.

Of course it had everything to do with it.

Almighty God agreed to spare Sodom if there 5 normative folks could be found there. So he sent down a couple of his holy angels to check out the situation on the ground. They were staying with God's friend, Lot. The Gay Community of Sodom immediately went over to Lot's domicile in an attempt to recruit the angels into the gay lifestyle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.