Nothing has chased more Christians away from this religion then the evangelicals

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by jbander, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,564
    How do I fit in with swine like graham or jeffress or focus on the family, the family research coucil, the countless swine preachers?

2. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,083

You can become part of the Religious Left if you don't like it. The Radical Episcopalianists would take you since you believe that sodomy and abortion should be glorified. Ditto with the Unitarians, or Jim Wallis' radical flock.

If you don't believe in the basic message of the Bible, there are alternatives.

Of course, the problem groups like Radical Episcopalianists have is that people don't have to be a member to go out and take it in the caboose.

There is really little reason to join.

3. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730
    Wow a master of hate say's that I'm hateful. I've done the whole route on finding about what is in both the Koran and the bible. So I'm quite sure I know more about the subject then a tweak like you. You can't elect the devil as your leader and then turn around and tell me your a Christian. That's the point. You ugly hatred is there for everyone to see by your support of your God and leader scum bag. You both wash in the same toilet.

4. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730
    With your overpowering logic and understanding of this group, you must have many friends from that group. Do you keep your eyes closed when you have sex ,Do you even know what the body of the person you have sex with looks like? Do you even know what the opposite sex looks like without cloths. Do you pray when you have sex. It seems you have a bit of a hangup over sexual things , you can be helped, there's many psychiatrist that can work with you but a good start would be, just for once, open your eyes when you have sex , it will be good for you.

5. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730
    You seem to have a hangup about this gay thing , My guess is that your hiding from your real self.

6. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730
    I'm pretty sure many people can read into your brash words about gays. The first time you did it , it was a Freudian slip but now that you came out to yourself you are now hiding from the truth. I've seen many people like you.

7. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,083
    The only thing I've criticized about homos is the fact that they are trying to force acceptance of their new institution of Gay Marriage up the caboose of the general public.

If someone chooses the gay orientation, that's certainly their privilege. But the whole question is whether people should be forced to celebrate it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730
    Not even close,First it was 10 people not five. All the people from many quarters came to the house and wanted to have sex with the angels who were , what sex? was it sex or gay sex . all the people from all quarters is that men and women. And lets get this straight So if we are to believe this story , then we have to some how get around the fact that Lot offered his two virgin daughters to be gang raped by the crowd. So is this a story or a fable. Do you pratice the laws of Leviticus cause if you don't and you don't then all the story's in the old testament are under scrutiny, When your children argued with you did you take them to the gate and have the people kill them for you or were you man enough to kill them yourselves, So is that a true story or a fable . You clowns are a gas, mealy minded self righteous obnoxious, I'm better then you people.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730
    Forced to celebrate it , that tops the stupid list. Your one pitiful pup.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. jbander

jbander Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730
    Glorified? you really believe in overkill. You are quite funny though. Two in a row on the stupid list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.