Notes from Donald Trump's breaking news conference

Gosh, I wish the mods would come to this thread and tell everyone it's not about the original poster.

Yep, a great post. When one considers the notes are evidence provided to the reader, at least those readers who are curious and not willfully ignorant, as those who posted in 2, 3, 4, and 5 above are. BTW, by suggesting it is willful and not a congenital issue is me being kind.
:auiqs.jpg:
What would be wrong with paying attention and taking notes during a presidential press conference regardless of who is currently in office?
To me personally it comes of as creepy and obsessive if it’s your job to cover the President whoever it is it makes sense if it’s not it seem more like something a stalker would do.

well dean is trumps number one obsessive stalker in this forum..........

It's a forum dedicated to politics and Trump is the president. Not sure how talking about him is 'stalking'.

Trump gave an hour long press conference today. Did he lie on every single topic brought up? Looks that way.
I took notes because it was breaking news. When Trump lies like he did today, the press usually only focuses in on two or three. So I tried to list every topic he talked about. I got most of them. I'll have to go back an look to know if there was one topic where he didn't lie.
But I feel that Trump really is a typical Republican. Except for the money. Most seem to be poor.

If Trump told you fire was hot and ice was cold you claim he lied you have prove many times over you are nothing but a blind partisan hack the idea of you claiming to give an honest account on Trump or any Republican is beyond laughable.

Wow, a run on sentence ^^^, nice rant.

The fact is Trump is a damn liar, and a piss poor one at that. It's so blatant that anyone who defends him, or claims he is truthful, is a damn liar or a biddable fool.

Thousands of parents want their son's remains back from North Korea.

When Trump said that, I thought he was simply way over the top.

Thousands of parents? From the 50's? Those parents would have to be over a hundred years old.
And there's thousands?
To use deceased American heroes in such a way is an assault on Americans.
Trump is the worst.
so you're saying that at no times the parents of the soldiers didn't want their sons bodies returned? you have no idea when the parents made the comments. could have been from decades ago. he'd know, he has the archives. what is it to you anyway? why are you so fking evil?
Even my dog has learned words like cookie and go outside and walk. Let's see if you are able to learn.

Korean war 1950 to 1953

2018 this year
-------------

65 years. Add 25, the average age of the soldiers.

90 years. Assume the parents were 25 when the had their son

115 is how old they would be today.

How many people do right wingers know that are 115 years old?

So how many thousands of 115 year olds are running down the street begging for the remains of their sons? 5 thousand? 10 thousand?

How many?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
well first I never said they were alive. so you're in error with your entire post. I stated that he had archive documents from parents from decades ago.
Trump said he had thousands of parents contact him.

So, you, like him, BIG FUKING FAIL!
No he didn’t. Already disproved . Time to move on whiner

To me personally it comes of as creepy and obsessive if it’s your job to cover the President whoever it is it makes sense if it’s not it seem more like something a stalker would do.

It's a forum dedicated to politics and Trump is the president. Not sure how talking about him is 'stalking'.

Trump gave an hour long press conference today. Did he lie on every single topic brought up? Looks that way.
I took notes because it was breaking news. When Trump lies like he did today, the press usually only focuses in on two or three. So I tried to list every topic he talked about. I got most of them. I'll have to go back an look to know if there was one topic where he didn't lie.
But I feel that Trump really is a typical Republican. Except for the money. Most seem to be poor.

If Trump told you fire was hot and ice was cold you claim he lied you have prove many times over you are nothing but a blind partisan hack the idea of you claiming to give an honest account on Trump or any Republican is beyond laughable.

Wow, a run on sentence ^^^, nice rant.

The fact is Trump is a damn liar, and a piss poor one at that. It's so blatant that anyone who defends him, or claims he is truthful, is a damn liar or a biddable fool.
Blah blah trump’s a liar. Dude, nice rant

deans last 20 posts all have one thing in common....now do you see why i said what i said?...

I'm not micro managing dean's posts the way you are.

So, what were you saying about stalking?
of course your not....he is your buddy,you probably agree with everything he says.....but if i was talking about one of those evil righties you would be agreeing with me ....and it doesnt take away what i said about dean being trumps number one obsessive stalker in this forum,the fucking guy takes notes when he talks....outside of reporters,who does that?...

Seriously, I think you have DDS (Dean Derangement Syndrome) seek help. Maybe if he bothers you so much you should avoid threads he is in or perhaps put him on ignore so you won't have to worry about it.
are you his defender this week?.....if so you are doing a shitty job.....dean has some of the most fun threads here,the reason so many pop in....the "respect" he gets is proof of that,but then that "respect" is what he has earned over the last 6-7 years.....what else you got happy?....

I'm trying to get you back on the topic created by the guy you are stalking. Seriously, you're making this thread about him, because you're obsessed.

So, what do you think about Trump wanting the people to stand up and pay attention to him like the people of North Korea do Kim? Do you think he's jealous, tone-deaf, dictator wannabe, taken out of context? What's your take?
I want that when I walk in a room. You fks really don’t know what respect is do you? Tag me surprised

but over the edge obsessive people like dean are an example of a great post?.....

Yep, a great post. When one considers the notes are evidence provided to the reader, at least those readers who are curious and not willfully ignorant, as those who posted in 2, 3, 4, and 5 above are. BTW, by suggesting it is willful and not a congenital issue is me being kind.
Up yours no joy I recall no one posting they took notes during an Obama or Clinton press conference if one is going to act that obsessed they can be mocked over it.

What would be wrong with paying attention and taking notes during a presidential press conference regardless of who is currently in office?

Why do you watch? If , as you say, every word out of his mouth is a lie?

If there were an exaggeration of the year award, you’d win it!

deans last 20 posts all have one thing in common....now do you see why i said what i said?...

of course your not....he is your buddy,you probably agree with everything he says.....but if i was talking about one of those evil righties you would be agreeing with me ....and it doesnt take away what i said about dean being trumps number one obsessive stalker in this forum,the fucking guy takes notes when he talks....outside of reporters,who does that?...

Seriously, I think you have DDS (Dean Derangement Syndrome) seek help. Maybe if he bothers you so much you should avoid threads he is in or perhaps put him on ignore so you won't have to worry about it.
are you his defender this week?.....if so you are doing a shitty job.....dean has some of the most fun threads here,the reason so many pop in....the "respect" he gets is proof of that,but then that "respect" is what he has earned over the last 6-7 years.....what else you got happy?....

I'm trying to get you back on the topic created by the guy you are stalking. Seriously, you're making this thread about him, because you're obsessed.

So, what do you think about Trump wanting the people to stand up and pay attention to him like the people of North Korea do Kim? Do you think he's jealous, tone-deaf, dictator wannabe, taken out of context? What's your take?
if you are trying to get me back on topic why did you say what you did which took us off topic?....you made the thread about your good buddy.....try harder happy......

but over the edge obsessive people like dean are an example of a great post?.....

Up yours no joy I recall no one posting they took notes during an Obama or Clinton press conference if one is going to act that obsessed they can be mocked over it.

Trump really is a typical Republican....Except for the money. Most seem to be poor.
you just proved you dont know many republicans....

These are the notes I took just a few minutes ago in order along with Trump answering reporter's questions:

I don't criticize Kim's human rights because I don't want nuclear bombs to kill your family.

Agreement says total denuclearization

Reporter how does Kim love his people if he keeps killing them
I can't speak to that

I never heard of investigators breaking into someone's office

I don't believe that Mike Flynn lied

The statement from Don Jr. you wrote
I don't want to talk about it. It was to papers and not investigators.

IG report totally exonerates me

Scott Pruitt I'm not happy about certain things

Trump It's the Democrats law taking away children.
Reporter No, not true, you did that
Trump No, it's the Democrats
Reporters No, GOP controls both houses and the presidency
Trump No, it's the Democrats, Democrats, Democrats their laws

Obama said Korea is the biggest problem we have ever had
I've solved it
it's gone

People are crying in the street parents wanting their sons remains back

China, North Korea, South Korea we are all working together because of me

(saying 8 times - I counted) Obama lost Crimea
Putin didn't respect Obama like he does me
Obama gave away Crimea

-------------
A little earlier on Fox Trump said:

Kim, he speaks and his people sit up at attention.
I want my people to do the same.

Right off my notes.
These thousands of parents who want their children's remains back would be over a hundred years old. How can anyone take this liar seriously?

if you are trying to get me back on topic why did you say what you did which took us off topic?....you made the thread about your good buddy.....try harder happy......

Please, just stop, this thread is about Trump's press conference, not your obsessions.

I'll repeat my question to you:

I want that when I walk in a room. You fks really don’t know what respect is do you? Tag me surprised

You want forced adulation? You must not have much self esteem.

Please, just stop, this thread is about Trump's press conference, not your obsessions.

my obsessions?....if you say so.....and i think trump is an asshole who should hire someone with some decorum to speak for him.....trump is his own worst enemy....

my obsessions?....if you say so.....and i think trump is an asshole who should hire someone with some decorum to speak for him.....trump is his own worst enemy....

Trump is everyone's enemy whether they know it or not.

I also write things down that Trump or other political people say, that way I can go back check it my self & support what was said or done, or reject it as propaganda.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
He said that thousands of parents want their children's remains back. These people would be well over a hundred years old. The guy is such a liar, and you people who elected him allow him to get away with all of these lies. You are pathetic.

These are the notes I took just a few minutes ago in order along with Trump answering reporter's questions:

I don't criticize Kim's human rights because I don't want nuclear bombs to kill your family.

Agreement says total denuclearization

Reporter how does Kim love his people if he keeps killing them
I can't speak to that

I never heard of investigators breaking into someone's office

I don't believe that Mike Flynn lied

The statement from Don Jr. you wrote
I don't want to talk about it. It was to papers and not investigators.

IG report totally exonerates me

Scott Pruitt I'm not happy about certain things

Trump It's the Democrats law taking away children.
Reporter No, not true, you did that
Trump No, it's the Democrats
Reporters No, GOP controls both houses and the presidency
Trump No, it's the Democrats, Democrats, Democrats their laws

Obama said Korea is the biggest problem we have ever had
I've solved it
it's gone

People are crying in the street parents wanting their sons remains back

China, North Korea, South Korea we are all working together because of me

(saying 8 times - I counted) Obama lost Crimea
Putin didn't respect Obama like he does me
Obama gave away Crimea

-------------
A little earlier on Fox Trump said:

Kim, he speaks and his people sit up at attention.
I want my people to do the same.

Right off my notes.
These thousands of parents who want their children's remains back would be over a hundred years old. How can anyone take this liar seriously?
What thousands?

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
He said that thousands of parents want their children's remains back. These people would be well over a hundred years old. The guy is such a liar, and you people who elected him allow him to get away with all of these lies. You are pathetic.
No , he didn’t! Quote it friend!

Who fking cares?

Trump is everyone's enemy whether they know it or not.
Or not! Do you use cream on that chapped ass?

Forum List

Back