Donald Trump's Interview with Hugh Hewitt....

Yes, technically he remains innocent until proven guilty.

But, damn, has that dumbass made it easy for the Prosecution..
I don't know about that... most experts say these charges will fail if not in trial but on appeal.... they got nothing... just wait till Trump can mount a defense... he hasn't had that opportunity as of yet in any of these cases.... In the Georgia case the anti Trump AG of the state has said under oath that Trump broke no laws in the phone call... this has crushed Fani's case....

I don’t want presidents who lose elections trying to corruptly persuade election officials to throw our votes out.

Is that what you want to become the norm?
The AG of Georgia said that isn't what Trump was doing... case closed.... they may get a conviction in Fulton County but it will never survive an appeal....

Trump did no such thing.
It’s on tape. That’s why he’s being charged.
The AG of Georgia said that isn't what Trump was doing... case closed.... they may get a conviction in Fulton County but it will never survive an appeal....
Let’s see the quote.

Gotcha so you didn’t. You are just copying and pasting what others have told you about it.

Not surprised
No...do you understand what a transcipt is?

Did you see where I got it?

You're a fucking idiot.

I don't know about that... most experts say these charges will fail if not in trial but on appeal.... they got nothing... just wait till Trump can mount a defense... he hasn't had that opportunity as of yet in any of these cases.... In the Georgia case the anti Trump AG of the state has said under oath that Trump broke no laws in the phone call... this has crushed Fani's case....
. most experts say these charges will fail if not in trial but on appeal

Not what I'm hearing.

they got nothing

In the documents case they have his attorney....because Grifty is so fucking stupid he voided his attorney/client privilige.

he hasn't had that opportunity as of yet in any of these cases

Fucking nonsense. He has been invited to address EVERY grand jury.

In the Georgia case the anti Trump AG of the state has said under oath that Trump broke no laws in the phone call
Show me.

Did HH ask the Woman, Man, Person, Camera, TV question?

That would have been glorious!

Forum List

Back