Donald Trump's Interview with Hugh Hewitt....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Former President Donald Trump On His Trials and His Campaign - The Hugh Hewitt Show

The leading candidate for the GOP nomination sat down with Hugh Hewitt quite recently to comment on.....uhhhh.....you know....many things, all at once.

Before going into some of the details, I want to share the punchline..

HH: Well, I look forward to having you back as these progress, Mr. President. I’ve kept you for an hour, and I appreciate the amount of time you’ve given me. Still the best interview in America

Now let's take a look at what makes "the best interview in America"...

HH: On that note, Mr. President, I’ve taken you much…

DT: I appreciate you. Listen, Trump’s been right about everything. You know, they ever have, Trump’s been right about everything. I think I’ve been right about everything.

This is likely the most coherent passage in the entire interview, which makes sense given that Trump is boasting about himself.

But even this goes off the rails when extended to "long form"

HH: Now when you say he might not be there, if you were to run against Gavin Newsom or Kamala Harris or Jared Polis or Josh Shapiro, could you beat them all as well? Or can you just beat President Biden?

DT: I think I’d beat anybody. We had the greatest economy in history. We did a phenomenal job on everything. I rebuilt the military. We knocked out ISIS. Everybody said you’re not going to beat ISIS. I did it in four weeks. And we have great generals. We have great, great people, but not the ones on television, not the ones who handled the Afghanistan, the greatest embarrassment in the history of our country, in my opinion, probably in your opinion, too, and probably the thing that really got Putin, gave him that little extra energy, because he was never going into Ukraine with me, ever. And we have a situation going on now, and I’m just seeing and reading what’s happening with Kim Jung Un of North Korea. And we have a situation that’s a very dire situation where North Korea’s getting involved now with Putin and weapons. And that’s a very, very bad, you know, they weapons he has, primarily has, is nuclear weapons. And it’s a very, very bad thing that’s happening, and it would have never happened with me. I got along with Kim Jung Un.

Hugh Hewitt graduated from Harvard and Michigan Law. How can he sit across from this Stream of Drivel and not be alarmed?

Last edited:
Former President Donald Trump On His Trials and His Campaign - The Hugh Hewitt Show

The leading candidate for the GOP nomination sat down with Hugh Hewitt quite recently to comment on.....uhhhh.....you know....many things, all at once.

HH: Well, I look forward to having you back as these progress, Mr. President. I’ve kept you for an hour, and I appreciate the amount of time you’ve given me. Still the best interview in America

DT: I appreciate you. Listen, Trump’s been right about everything. You know, they ever have, Trump’s been right about everything. I think I’ve been right about everything.
This is likely the most coherent passage in the entire interview, which makes sense given that Trump is boasting about himself.

HH: Now when you say he might not be there, if you were to run against Gavin Newsom or Kamala Harris or Jared Polis or Josh Shapiro, could you beat them all as well? Or can you just beat President Biden?

DT: I think I’d beat anybody. We had the greatest economy in history. We did a phenomenal job on everything. I rebuilt the military. We knocked out ISIS. Everybody said you’re not going to beat ISIS. I did it in four weeks. And we have great generals. We have great, great people, but not the ones on television, not the ones who handled the Afghanistan, the greatest embarrassment in the history of our country, in my opinion, probably in your opinion, too, and probably the thing that really got Putin, gave him that little extra energy, because he was never going into Ukraine with me, ever. And we have a situation going on now, and I’m just seeing and reading what’s happening with Kim Jung Un of North Korea. And we have a situation that’s a very dire situation where North Korea’s getting involved now with Putin and weapons. And that’s a very, very bad, you know, they weapons he has, primarily has, is nuclear weapons. And it’s a very, very bad thing that’s happening, and it would have never happened with me. I got along with Kim Jung Un.

Hugh Hewitt graduated from Harvard and Michigan Law. How can he sit across from this Stream of Drivel and not be alarmed?
Hewitt and Trump are made for each other.

Trump's approval numbers are going up everyday.... the more you attack him the more voters he attracts.... buuuuaaaahhahahahahahhahahhhah....

Wowzers!....Trump engages in exaggeration and hyperbole....

giphy.gif

But he's been subject to Due Process....do you people hate the Constitution?
A county DA going after a former president?... is that what you want to become the norm?... you better think real hard because I can guarantee you this will come back to bite the democrats hard.... and stop with the "you people"... the media has worked on you... you now feel like we are two half's of the same coin and that's sad....

A county DA going after a former president?... is that what you want to become the norm?... you better think real hard because I can guarantee you this will come back to bite the democrats hard.... and stop with the "you people"... the media has worked on you... you now feel like we are two half's of the same coin and that's sad....
A county DA going after a former president?... is that what you want to become the norm?..
It's a matter of jurisdiction.

Cleta Mitchell was in on the call, she walked him into a RICO charge.

Trump's approval numbers are going up everyday.... the more you attack him the more voters he attracts.... buuuuaaaahhahahahahahhahahhhah....
Just think, if they convict him, Trump may get elected for life!!!

As I have said before, you think Trump is above the Law. If Bill Clinton breaks the Law in Bumbfuck, AR are they suppose to look the other way because he is a former president?

As I have said before, you think Trump is above the Law. If Bill Clinton breaks the Law in Bumbfuck, AR are they suppose to look the other way because he is a former president?
Trump has not been convicted of jack shit....

Did you listen to the entire interview?

Forum List

Back