Not the view you were looking for: A conservative woman's view on abortion

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I know, I know, The View is nothing more than a liberal echo chamber, but Carly Fiorina chose to jump into the lions den despite that fact. In a feature segment involving Fiorina, Whoopi Goldberg during the segment decided to ambush the former Hewlett-Packard CEO with a rather pointed question on the issue of abortion, while also questioning her Christian values..

“Are you going to run as a person who’s going to govern for everyone, or are you running on your Christian beliefs?” Goldberg asked. “Because you said some wonderful things and it made me beg the question ... if you feel that women should have the choices ... why do you think choice is not a good thing?”

Fiorina promptly flattened Goldberg with an equally pointed and scientific answer.

“Well, look abortion is obviously a very delicate subject, she replied. "I happen to believe that science is proving us right. The DNA in a zygote is the same as the DNA the day you die, we do have common ground on this issue now.”

“The majority of women, the majority of young people, the majority of Americans now think that late-term abortion for any reason at all is a problem,” Fiorina continued. “So what I say is, let’s go find that common ground.”

I know, I know, The View is nothing more than a liberal echo chamber, but Carly Fiorina chose to jump into the lions den despite that fact. In a feature segment involving Fiorina, Whoopi Goldberg during the segment decided to ambush the former Hewlett-Packard CEO with a rather pointed question on the issue of abortion, while also questioning her Christian values..

“Are you going to run as a person who’s going to govern for everyone, or are you running on your Christian beliefs?” Goldberg asked. “Because you said some wonderful things and it made me beg the question ... if you feel that women should have the choices ... why do you think choice is not a good thing?”

Fiorina promptly flattened Goldberg with an equally pointed and scientific answer.

“Well, look abortion is obviously a very delicate subject, she replied. "I happen to believe that science is proving us right. The DNA in a zygote is the same as the DNA the day you die, we do have common ground on this issue now.”

“The majority of women, the majority of young people, the majority of Americans now think that late-term abortion for any reason at all is a problem,” Fiorina continued. “So what I say is, let’s go find that common ground.”

You're asking us to endure 9 minutes of Carly Fiorina? For free?

Do us a favor, sum it up in writing. There's a good lad.

You know, you didn't have to comment in this thread.

You know, you didn't have to comment in this thread.

Waaaaa

Saw her on Bill Maher - she's a ditz whose only claim to fame is bankrupting a major company.

Unless she's pregnant, abortion is none of her business. Same to the useless little boy who wrote the OP.

MYOB and get a job.

Of course zygotes have DNA. Who the hell said they didn't?

Perhaps you misread what she said. Try again.

It appears that I did. (I really shouldn't post without wearing my glasses)

Of course the DNA is the same. I am not hearing many people making the arguments that it isn't. And before you try to assign a position to me I'll set the record straight that I am pro-life.

Suddenly Mr. Bibleman is a scientist?

lol

So fetuses have human DNA. And that supports the right-to-control-others-lives arguments how?

no, a baby is a human being and shouldn't be murdered.....and when the baby is born the woman can give up the baby and live her life...without killing another human being.......

it is amazing that these same assholes who will fight tot the end to keep a serial rapist murderer alive on death row will snip the spinal cord on an unborn baby and not look back.....

Lefty, statist thugs are batshit crazy.....

Forum List

Back