Not supporting the war BUT supporting our troops

ProudDem said:
Well, I am a liberal, and so are they. Why would you lump all liberals together? Are you that small minded?

Umm.. Isn't that what *you* just did when you said you had to defend "your own"??? <i>**scratches head**</i>

You should probably talk less.. ...or dig slower...
smiledig_20833.gif

GunnyL said:
I support them kicking the shit out of everything in the Middle East that shows hostile intent toward them and/or the US.
If the war is immoral, so are the actions of US military personnel. If the war is just, their actions are justified. You get to choose ONE. There is no other option.
You have a few screws loose, let me tighten them.
I agree 100% with your first statement.

:tng: Your second statement makes it abundantly clear that you are EXACTLY what you hate.
I am better than that(SORRY!), troops who are trying to protect our nation will NEVER be immoral, only the people who send them in.

xen said:
You have a few screws loose, let me tighten them.
I agree 100% with your first statement.

:tng: Your second statement makes it abundantly clear that you are EXACTLY what you hate.
I am better than that(SORRY!), troops who are trying to protect our nation will NEVER be immoral, only the people who send them in.

The screw loose is YOU. You haven't the ability to think logically. Your argument contradicts itself, period.

But you just live in your little fantasy world believing that screwy shit.

GunnyL said:
The screw loose is YOU. You haven't the ability to think logically. Your argument contradicts itself, period.

But you just live in your little fantasy world believing that screwy shit.
:beer: awesome! he cant even respond.

Jerk, you have no reasoning for that. I hope you get yours. Now im back to zero.
7 to 2 everyone!!!! Seven people want me out, zero aint bad i guess.

Now onto more important matters... :smoke:

xen said:
Jerk, you have no reasoning for that. I hope you get yours.

None? Have you *read* your own posts prior to submission?

xen said:
Jerk, you have no reasoning for that. I hope you get yours.

Hey asshat, you don't call princesses jerks. WTF is wrong with your dumb ass?

And it isn't that I can't respond, it's more like What's the point? You're an idiot and a troll and your argument has no more credibility today than it did yesterday.

Do everyone a favor and go play on I-10.

Said1 said:
It's a smilie, she didn't actually *hit* you, dweeb. Try being a little less thin skinned.

No, but I did ding him for a series of idiotic posts.. :eek:

You did. anyone have proper response yet? princesses? anyone?

GunnyL said:
Hey asshat, you don't call princesses jerks. WTF is wrong with your dumb ass?

And it isn't that I can't respond, it's more like What's the point? You're an idiot and a troll and your argument has no more credibility today than it did yesterday.

Do everyone a favor and go play on I-10.

He doesn't know I'm a princess.. Only you do.
hug.gif

I know.. I know.. Girl germs :puke:

xen said:
No, I support the troops, they are doing NOTHING illegal.

But if they are fighting an illegal war, they are complicit in the illegality.. We all know from "A Few Good Men" that soldiers can disobey unlawful orders.

rtwngAvngr said:
But if they are fighting an illegal war, they are complicit in the illegality.. We all know from "A Few Good Men" that soldiers can disobey unlawful orders.
No they are not complicit, they are TRYING to protect us. There is much honor in that.
The troops are not getting illegal orders. "Go sweep this town for enemy insurgents" Is not an unlawful statement.

-EDIT-
By your logic, if the troops got sent to canada to take their natural resources.
The troops would be at fault? I dont think so.

Forum List

Back