Not only will you go blind but your hands will get pregnant.

Marianne

Diamond Member
May 15, 2014
The frozen Northeast
- Masturbation makes hands pregnant

Miscellaneous
- Masturbation makes hands pregnant

img55643b0183547.jpg
The Turkish Islamic TV preacher Mücahid Cihad Han, is being ridiculed in social media after masturbation claim on his private TV channel.

On Saturday the self-proclaimed TV preacher answered viewers' questions.

The Turk has made his own TV channel, "2000 TV", where he regularly talks about his faith and answer viewers' questions.

On Saturday occurred what have made many to chuckle.

Hürrijet Daily News writes that a viewer called in and told that he had continued to masturbate despite the fact that he was now married.

The caller also admitted to masturbating during Umrah, a pilgrimage to Mecca, and said he was desperate for advice.

Cihad Han's reply now goes viral.

Cihad Han first looked amazed after the caller's concessions, and repeated his question a number of times before he made the crazy claim, which he concluded was from a hadith.

He claimed that if you masturbate, you will find that your hands will be pregnant in the next life. He also called masturbation "Satan's temptation."

- A hadith says that anyone who has sexual intercourse with his hands will find that their hands become pregnant in the afterlife, he said.

And:

- If our viewer was single, I would recommend him to marry. But what can I say now?

People have reacted with laughter after his claims, and makes fun of him on Facebook and Twitter.

But despite all the harassment, Han refuses to bow to pressure. Instead he has in recent days posted a series of messages on Twitter that defends Saturday's assertions.

- Masturbation is prohibited, says the last message on on his Twitter page.

I've heard that your palms will get hairy, but never heard they get pregers. My palms should have a ponytail....both of them. Keeps my prostate in working order. I don't want to go through prostate cancer. I've also heard you will go blind....just got a cataract removed....I see fine.

And they used to tell men they would go blind. By the way, I wonder if the 72 virgins would get jealous and wonder whose baby it is.

Masturbating men ‘will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife,’ says Muslim televangelist

ISTANBUL

n_82936_1.jpg

VIDEO: Islamist reporting from secular Istanbul neighborhood goes viral

After claiming that a man would meet his masturbating hand “pregnant in the afterlife” and “asking for its rights,” a Muslim televangelist has set Turkish social media aflame.

Self-styled televangelist Mücahid Cihad Han dived into some delicate matters on May 24 when he answered his viewers’ questions on private television station 2000 TV, Turkish media has reported. Han initially looked puzzled when a viewer said he “kept masturbating, although he was married, and even during the Umrah,” a pilgrimage to Mecca performed by Muslims which can be undertaken at any time of the year, in contrast to the Hajj.

After repeating the question a few times, Han claimed that Islam strictly prohibits masturbation as a “haram” (forbidden) act. “Moreover, one hadith states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife, complaining against them to God over its rights,” he said, referring to what he claimed to be a saying of Prophet Muhammad.

“If our viewer was single, I could recommend he marry, but what can I say now?” the televangelist added, advising the viewer to “resist Satan’s temptations.”
Continue reading at:

Masturbating men will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife says Muslim televangelist - RELIGION

Forum List

Back