(sigh), with hands up in the air, I give up....black people have too

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport? This latest shit in Baltimore, is just maddening and sad. And I would bet my last dollar, those 8 murdered, all was out rallying over the death of Gray. I'm so tired, so tired of every morning where I live, hearing on the news, yet another black body was found murdered.

Church leaders can't reach these kids, political brandering can't reach these kids and family members can't, so what does a nation do? Or better still what can black america do to end this madness we've excepted as normal?

Young black women are the key to all this and as a community, a nation, we have got to, got to, get to these young parents and somehow mentor, train, educated and support their efforts in raising good law abiding kids. It has to start with these young mothers, it has too.

I am writing letters to law makers in my state to please allocate resources for programs that will help young mothers deal with children who sooner or later will become a burden, not only on the community, but the nation at large. It has to start with Mom, it just has too.

Here it is. "Jack" the guilty white liberal...explaining his actions over the past year:

• Banned
How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport? This latest shit in Baltimore, is just maddening and sad. And I would bet my last dollar, those 8 murdered, all was out rallying over the death of Gray. I'm so tired, so tired of every morning where I live, hearing on the news, yet another black body was found murdered.

Church leaders can't reach these kids, political brandering can't reach these kids and family members can't, so what does a nation do? Or better still what can black america do to end this madness we've excepted as normal?

Young black women are the key to all this and as a community, a nation, we have got to, got to, get to these young parents and somehow mentor, train, educated and support their efforts in raising good law abiding kids. It has to start with these young mothers, it has too.

I am writing letters to law makers in my state to please allocate resources for programs that will help young mothers deal with children who sooner or later will become a burden, not only on the community, but the nation at large. It has to start with Mom, it just has too.

The schools, the churches, parents, all of us should teach our kids HOW TO SOLVE CONFLICTS WITHOUT VIOLENCE......99% of these senseless murders, most result in some non respectful thug, upset because he's been disrespected????? I mean you can't make this shit up.......We need to teach our kids, words don't kill or hurt, that problem solving is the key. Its got to start somewhere

• Banned
Politics aside, that's a very thoughtful OP. I see your heart and I'm touched.

Thank you. I just wish to God, we could reach these kids before the streets do it for us. We have got to teach our kids HOW TO SOLVE CONFLICT WITHOUT VIOLENCE.....ITS THE ONLY WAY, MY FRIEND.

Thank you. I just wish to God, we could reach these kids before the streets do it for us. We have got to teach our kids HOW TO SOLVE CONFLICT WITHOUT VIOLENCE.....ITS THE ONLY WAY, MY FRIEND.

Yeah. And we also have to teach them how to wear shorts so their underwear doesn't show. And....let's not forget to teach them to like Garth Brooks and Toby McGuire. That would go a long way.

Yeah. Those bikers in Texas need two parent homes as well. Let's mandate two parent homes!

Two parent homes are not the solution, Michael Brown has two adults at home and he's out robbing cigerette stores. We should have reached out to Mike's mom, when Mike was younger and help equip her with the right tools on how to raise decent young kids. WE CAN NOT REACH TEENAGERS TODAY, WE HAVE TO START WHEN THEIR DAMN NEAR OUT THE WOMB, OUR PLIGHT IS THAT DIRE

Yeah. And we also have to teach them how to wear shorts so their underwear doesn't show. And....let's not forget to teach them to like Garth Brooks and Toby McGuire. That would go a long way.
I remember the 1970's short shorts with no undies...

I hate todays young male culture, especially the hanging pant trend thats been around damn near 25 years.

Black lives matter only when they're killed by whites.

Yeah.....but the tube socks were way up there.

Yeah.....but the tube socks were way up there.
Didn't bother me....

Forum List

Back