Zone1 Jesus will not be a victim when He returns... just the opposite (Mt 21:33)

I don't have time to read all that but read through several paragraphs.

I already knew most of that. After all, I've been Catholic all my life.

I've also been logical nearly all my life... (I say "nearly" because: there were times in my youth... sigh)
There's no need for you to read anything, and especially that which you already know. I summarized it for you in the quote provided. If you want to make creation work within those stated limits then I would welcome hearing it.

First, there is no inherent opposition between faith and the scientific evidence that life evolved from lower forms to higher forms over many millions of years.

There's no need for you to read anything, and especially that which you already know. I summarized it for you in the quote provided. If you want to make creation work within those stated limits then I would welcome hearing it.

First, there is no inherent opposition between faith and the scientific evidence that life evolved from lower forms to higher forms over many millions of years.
you appear to have a reading comprehension problem

In what I have read so far, there is absolutely NOTHING that says that humans evolved from apes, and I find it virtually impossible that any VALID pope said otherwise.

Jesus will not be a victim when He returns... just the opposite (Mt 21:33)​

What is the “opposite” of being a “victim?”

The would assume that it’s being a victimizer.

I doubt that Jesus would come back a a victimizer.

Well, the liberals will FEEL victimized!

so there's that...

Fair point.
notice how they seem to always feel victimized byConservatives, even if it means the latter just SAY something... like, you know

they say they are pro life

and the libs go berserk andstart screaming about how "you only care about the baby, not the mother and you don't lift a finger to help either one once the child is born

and other BS

Jesus will not be a victim when He returns... just the opposite (Mt 21:33)​

What is the “opposite” of being a “victim?”

The would assume that it’s being a victimizer.

I doubt that Jesus would come back a a victimizer.
For you there's this:

You are the only member of this board who has the courage to reject evolution completely and unequivocally. Your particular brand of persuasion is on the verge of extinction.

For you there's this:

You are the only member of this board who has the courage to reject evolution completely and unequivocally. Your particular brand of persuasion is on the verge of extinction.
Where and when have I ever rejected evolution “completely” or otherwise?

And what does a belief on evolution or a disbelief in evolution have to do with how Jesus will “return,” anyway?

Where and when have I ever rejected evolution “completely” or otherwise?
I'll accept that as your personal repudiation of the creation myth
And what does a belief on evolution or a disbelief in evolution have to do with how Jesus will “return,” anyway?
Nothing unless you aren't throwing out the creation myth.

The issue for you is, according to evolution, there couldn't have been any departure to begin with. You have a '6000' year issue to deal with. Just call it baloney and we can move on to more relevant questions on the acceptance of evolution.

Darwin's style!

good question

the guy seems rather obsessed with the topic. I guess he feel uncomfortable thinking he may be descended from apes? LOL

but he doesn't want to go toward the God-man Jesus and His Church that killed a bzillion people, allegedly and whose priests molest as many kids as possible (allegedly)
:dunno:

I'll accept that as your personal repudiation of the creation myth
I don’t care what a moron like you will accept. Don’t attempt to speak for me. Obviously you needed to back off immediately upon being challenged. You have no credibility and you’re worth every bit of it.
Nothing unless you aren't throwing out the creation myth.
I don’t recall ever embracing any creation myth. I have no proof of the Big Bang, either.
Right. I don’t believe it does involve any inherent contradiction. If there is a God, as I believe, then there is almost no coherent reason that God couldn’t employ some version of evolution to produce whatever creatures He sees fit to create.
The issue for you is, according to evolution, there couldn't have been any departure to begin with. You have a '6000' year issue to deal with.

Again. You ignorantly choose to speak for me without a fucking first clue of what I believe. You suck at it, too.
Just call it baloney and we can move on to more relevant questions on the acceptance of evolution.
I call your father x analysis what it is. Bullshit and lies.
Darwin's style!
You need to try just being honest, for a change, and try to learn the basics of logic.

What is a Rabbi doing in a Catholic church, and why does the Bible say Christ will be returning to the Jews and the house of David in Jerusalem when He returns?
Is the Bible lying, or are are you?
All your questions sound rhetorical

All your questions sound rhetorical
They are precise and to the point. Show me the scripture that Christ will be coming back as a Lion of the tribe of Rome.

I quote scripture to prove my points. You don't for a very good reason. You can't.

Revelation 5: 5 Then one of the elders said to me, 'Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed.

Again, verify with scripture that Christ is returning to the Vatican...

Forum List

Back