Not only will you go blind but your hands will get pregnant.

10983711_754176348011121_534636775_n.jpg

:lmao:

I don't care. It's mine, and I'll wash it for as long as I want to.

- Masturbation makes hands pregnant

Miscellaneous
- Masturbation makes hands pregnant

img55643b0183547.jpg
The Turkish Islamic TV preacher Mücahid Cihad Han, is being ridiculed in social media after masturbation claim on his private TV channel.

On Saturday the self-proclaimed TV preacher answered viewers' questions.

The Turk has made his own TV channel, "2000 TV", where he regularly talks about his faith and answer viewers' questions.

On Saturday occurred what have made many to chuckle.

Hürrijet Daily News writes that a viewer called in and told that he had continued to masturbate despite the fact that he was now married.

The caller also admitted to masturbating during Umrah, a pilgrimage to Mecca, and said he was desperate for advice.

Cihad Han's reply now goes viral.

Cihad Han first looked amazed after the caller's concessions, and repeated his question a number of times before he made the crazy claim, which he concluded was from a hadith.

He claimed that if you masturbate, you will find that your hands will be pregnant in the next life. He also called masturbation "Satan's temptation."

- A hadith says that anyone who has sexual intercourse with his hands will find that their hands become pregnant in the afterlife, he said.

And:

- If our viewer was single, I would recommend him to marry. But what can I say now?

People have reacted with laughter after his claims, and makes fun of him on Facebook and Twitter.

But despite all the harassment, Han refuses to bow to pressure. Instead he has in recent days posted a series of messages on Twitter that defends Saturday's assertions.

- Masturbation is prohibited, says the last message on on his Twitter page.

It's no wonder so many of them become terrorists.

If anybody ever doubted that Muslims are stark raving insane mad, this self-admitted and proud-to-be-of admission should remove any and all doubts.

Was this idiocy infused in their brain by their esteemed so-called "prophet" whose lack of human decency is only exceeded by his lack of sense of humor?

"Not only will you go blind but your hands will get pregnant."

Such ignorance and stupidity is common to all religions.
I don't know that it's ignorance and stupidity so much as not having an answer for a "sin" that happens to be a natural function and almost impossible to avoid. IMHO God gets mad when a man "spills his seed on the ground" instead of spilling it in a woman. This suggests those he has gotten upset with I.E. Genesis 38:9 could have done so and didn't for whatever reason.

Forum List

Back