Not hearing much about Les Parnas these days. What happened ?

He has it but can't make a case out of it.
Of course he can, and did. And will again. None of the facts are in dispute...which is yet another thing Schiff laid out in the Senate today.

Damn son, you might want to stop commenting on this topic. You're embarrassing yourself.
Now, why was it again that Schiff didn't showcase Parnas when he had the chance and didn't have to beg for permission? You know, put him front and center, have him go first when all of the hundred people who cared about the impeachment were watching?

Schiff did not have access to Parnas at that time
And now he does? He could have waited a few weeks instead of Pelosi holding the articles like an idiot. IOW, he knew about this guy and didn't think his testimony was worth working for. Sorry, doesn't make him any more credible.

Christine Blasey Ford wasn't "weaker stuff". There was plenty of evidence that Kavanaugh (like his Jedi mentor Clarence Thomas) was a scumbag who preyed on women. Time and a Republican majority were the reason he survived his nomination. Trump??, We'll see. It's a long way to November..and Trump..still has a 43% approval rating..with 51% of people (at last count) wanting to see him removed from office. Thank the heavens above for Moscow Mitch and the rest of the Republican toadies in the Senate....you know, the ones with no honor and no integrity. :)
In reality, Kavenaugh and Thomas both had overwhelming evidence that they were honorable decent men.

Balsey Ford got paid $800,000.00+ for her vague accusations.

Hill got $Millions.

Ignorant... Step outside the bubble, get some fresh air...
Trump isn't going anywhere....sucks to be you...

You suck the butt of a mentally ill criminal ..I would say it sucks more to be you...

You make a post like this and accuse someone of being mentally ill ?

The irony.
Take your dimestore psychology back to the troll farm...
Whats wrong?...did the impeachment sham not go as you would have liked today?...you are extra butthurt today....:21:

Surprise surprise, more corruption surrounding the corrupt president:

District Of Columbia Sues Inaugural Committee For 'Grossly Overpaying' At Trump Hotel

Oh, and look who was there:

5e231ed1b6d52d6dd63754a2

You suck the butt of a mentally ill criminal ..I would say it sucks more to be you...

The irony.
Whats wrong?...did the impeachment sham not go as you would have liked today?...you are extra butthurt today....:21:
Haha, you Trump buttlickers always degenerate into quivering little babies....

The irony.

They do offer counseling to people like you who have a hard time facing the reality of your idiocy.

The irony.

And you Pelosi Pussy's can't help but manage to say shit that makes no sense.

He has it but can't make a case out of it.
Of course he can, and did. And will again. None of the facts are in dispute...which is yet another thing Schiff laid out in the Senate today.

Damn son, you might want to stop commenting on this topic. You're embarrassing yourself.

And you might want to lay off the booze.

You look stupid enough as it is, but when you post drunk......it really comes off bad.

Schitt did nothing today but waste oxygen. Nothing new, nothing profound, just more bullshit.

Oh yes I am.
Hmm,no, you're completely full of shit. I literally just watched a one day old video of Liar Jr. on real clear admitting to knowing Parnas.

And your skullfucking knows no ends.

Don't really care what you watched......

When I go to RealClear, there are no articles on the little shitshow.

I did read something where David Brooks said, "Schiff had all the evidence"....I had to stop ROTFLMO.

Somebody needs to shoot that asshole....or prevent him from breeding.

Not hearing much about Les Parnas these days. What happened ?
Your hearing aid batteries died.

Was just over on RealClear....nothing.

Nada.

Zip.
Real cloudy is a radical Right-wing site whose whole purpose is to keep dumb SUCKERS in the dark.

Just pointing out what I see.

You want to dispute me, please.

I've been looking for stuff on him (that isn't on cocksucker PSMNBC).

Schiff did not have access to Parnas at that time

But he knew about him and still chose to rush his proceedings so Pelosi chould use them to ass fuck herself for three weeks.

Try again.

Schitt is full of schitt.

The irony.

Oh, and you pricks only turn into quivery babies on your good days.

Other days have your heads up Pelosi's ass looking out her bellybutton.

Get some air dumbass....

Forum List

Back