Not hearing much about Les Parnas these days. What happened ?

Another nothingburger ?
some of the evidence Parnas gave congress was submitted in one of Schiff's presentations today.. an email from Giuliani to President Velensky saying the President has sent him or something of the sort....

Yeah....a real deal killer I'll bet.

If your freakshow leader Schitt had anything of value, he'd of leaked it like he did everything else. He's a walking load of bullshit.

What you quoted was from Today. I just got off the site.
Like I have proven over and over again, when the worthless lying scum Right get caught lying, they just keep on lying.
From the link I posted to RealCloudy:
Donald Trump Jr. Admits He Met Lev Parnas; "I Thought He Was Israeli"
Tim Hains
On Date January 21, 2020

Another nothingburger ?
it seems the electronic monitor around his ankle has people believing he would testify against his own mother to get time taken off of his sentence....

:p
too bad it's the SDNY prosecuting him, they make no plea deals with perps, that don't agree to sing like a canary on everything, and give it ALL UP..... he'll get nothing in reduction in time for this, from them.

TRY AGAIN! :D

Like I have proven over and over again, when the worthless lying scum Right get caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Tim Hains
On Date January 21, 2020

Today is the 22nd, dumbfuck.

When I posted yesterday I said something to a different effect.

Besides being a lying asshole, you are as dumb as Schitt, Nadler, and Pelosi put together.

Another nothingburger ?
it seems the electronic monitor around his ankle has people believing he would testify against his own mother to get time taken off of his sentence....

too bad it's the SDNY prosecuting him, they make no plea deals with perps, that don't agree to sing like a canary on everything, and give it ALL UP..... he'll get nothing in reduction in time for this, from them.

He's getting a ton of press and maybe a chance to settle a score.

What made him decide to turn. Has he ever said (not that I'd believe his ass for one second).

And BTW: Where is his partner in all this. Not a fucking peep.

Tim Hains
On Date January 21, 2020

Today is the 22nd, dumbfuck.

When I posted yesterday I said something to a different effect.

Besides being a lying asshole, you are as dumb as Schitt, Nadler, and Pelosi put together.
Like I said, the Right just keep on lying.

Surprise surprise, more corruption surrounding the corrupt president:

District Of Columbia Sues Inaugural Committee For 'Grossly Overpaying' At Trump Hotel

Oh, and look who was there:

5e231ed1b6d52d6dd63754a2
Quick....

Deflect from your dumpster fire impeachment hoax.

I hope they call witnesses and this takes months and months. That god damned non whistleblower needs to be cross examines....IN PUBLIC!!!!
Right AFTER Schiff is grilled over his admission he and his team communicated with the Whistle Blower BEFORE the complaint was filed / sent to the House Intel Committee, over his reversal and claim he had / has no idea who the Whistle Blower is, over his threatening to punish anyone who revealed the identity of the Whistle Blower....even though he suddenly claimed he did not know who it was, and over why he did not recuse himself from this entire Impeachment process while being a 'Contact Witness'....after lying for 2+ years about having direct personal evidence of crimes committed by the President only to admit he lied (Sedition), after attempting to present false evidence against the President, after being exposed for taking large amounts of cash from a Russian-born arms dealer who did business with corrupt Ukraine officials, after being exposed for having taken a large sum of money from Burisma reps, and after admitting he leaked classified to hurt the President (Espionage)....

I hope they call witnesses and this takes months and months. That god damned non whistleblower needs to be cross examines....IN PUBLIC!!!!
Right AFTER Schiff is grilled over his admission he and his team communicated with the Whistle Blower BEFORE the complaint was filed / sent to the House Intel Committee, over his reversal and claim he had / has no idea who the Whistle Blower is, over his threatening to punish anyone who revealed the identity of the Whistle Blower....even though he suddenly claimed he did not know who it was, and over why he did not recuse himself from this entire Impeachment process while being a 'Contact Witness'....after lying for 2+ years about having direct personal evidence of crimes committed by the President only to admit he lied (Sedition), after attempting to present false evidence against the President, after being exposed for taking large amounts of cash from a Russian-born arms dealer who did business with corrupt Ukraine officials, after being exposed for having taken a large sum of money from Burisma reps, and after admitting he leaked classified to hurt the President (Espionage)....
And this whole thing is legal??...This is what blows my mind.

Pure BULLSHIT!

He has it but can't make a case out of it.
Of course he can, and did. And will again. None of the facts are in dispute...which is yet another thing Schiff laid out in the Senate today.

Damn son, you might want to stop commenting on this topic. You're embarrassing yourself.

No, it would be YOU embarrassing yourself as always with your lack of knowledge and homosexual statements. You have no case. See, educated people know that hearsay and opinion witnesses aren’t admissible. Lev is already a joke. There are media people even calling him Sweatnik. That’s even lower than Ford. Repeating the same pack of lies over and over and over isn’t convincing anybody. It’s revealing your lack of anything resembling evidence.

Another nothingburger ?

Too bad the idiots at the SDNY make the Keystone Cops look like Joe Friday. Did you forget all your sides crowing about how they would get Manafort? Oops. All charges DISMISSED on double jeopardy protections. Try again. They’ll give Lev anything to make up shit on Trump. Try again yourself.

Forum List

Back