North Dakota Republicans block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

The Republican party sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with Voter ID law, all it means is that to vote when you get to polling place you have to show ID that match what it say on the Voting Register, without that anyone could turn up to vote in multiple voting places to vote multiple times. So peoples need ID to get a passport, to get a driving licence, to open a bank account, to get married etc it seems that Leftists have no problems with peoples having to have ID for any of those things that Leftists ONLY have a problem with having to have an ID to vote.

Thats a load of crap.
I have NEVER had to show my ID to vote.
This is just another example of republicans trying to steal elections.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
THEY HATE ANYONE WHO DOESN’T AGREE WITH THEM.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

so do a hell of a lot of democrats.....

Ah ... so the nation just needs to plat their reservation and assign addresses ... so none of the tribal members can drive? ... that's insane ...
No, they just need to make a mail drop. Easy peasy.

So ... use a mail drop to get your driver's license ... then show the driver's license at the polling station ... what am I missing here? ...

ETA: Damn parser hates me ...[/QUOTE]

Nothing, it really should be that easy. You would have to have the registrar of voting make a couple of trips to the reservation to ensure everything was on the up and up, and that's it.

North Dakota blocks people from voting multiple times.

If nobody knows where you live, you can vote in more than one precinct.

I think these people should all have a GPS address and vote in the precinct they reside in.

Or the Nation can get off it's dead ass and name the roads.

You first.

I own my house dipshit.
Get a life.

Help the rest of the Indians get a real address.

What I do is none of your fucking concern, asshole.
Fuck off.

Excellent.

You're a whiny bitch and you won't help your Indian brothers vote.

Pointing out Republican racism is not whining.

Fuck off asshole.

You are doing nothing of the sort. There is no racism involved. There is a desire to follow the laws of this land and prevent vote fraud.

Yes we have hit a raw nerve with Billyboom which is why he's losing it and is Triggered.

I’m Native American dumbass.

I highly doubt that. You sound like a white suburban fool.

Well, you’re wrong. I am a Cherokee.

Oh? Liawathas tribe?:113:

Fuck off whitey

Unlike you I AM native American. That's why I know more about the reservation situation than you do, and can spot fake injuns, like you, from a mile away.

I’m Native American dumbass.

Fuck off whitey

Unlike you I AM native American. That's why I know more about the reservation situation than you do, and can spot fake injuns, like you, from a mile away.

Real Natives don’t say “Injuns”

Last edited:
A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

So, what is really going on?

Yup, snowflakes are racists. Race is always the first thought in their heads.

I mean, it's always the only thought in their heads.

If it wasn't for this silly "global warming" bullshit the Moon Bat snowflakes would be blaming all the troubles in the world on racism.

Nothing wrong with Voter ID law, all it means is that to vote when you get to polling place you have to show ID that match what it say on the Voting Register, without that anyone could turn up to vote in multiple voting places to vote multiple times. So peoples need ID to get a passport, to get a driving licence, to open a bank account, to get married etc it seems that Leftists have no problems with peoples having to have ID for any of those things that Leftists ONLY have a problem with having to have an ID to vote.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

Where do you vote where you don't have to show any ID?

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

Vermont

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

Why is it anytime someone tries to implement simple common sense ID laws...you on the left start screaming that they HATE everyone? I value my vote. I really don't want to see it cancelled out by someone who shouldn't have been voting in the first place. Does that make me a hater too? (eye roll)

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

Vermont

That explains a lot...lol

If I were a voter in Vermont my vote could be cancelled out by anyone who takes an "oath" that they are eligible to vote. That's ridiculous!

If I were a voter in Vermont my vote could be cancelled out by anyone who takes an "oath" that they are eligible to vote. That's ridiculous!

Its not a law that you don’t have to show ID.

Vermont has a lot of small towns where everyone knows everyone.

Showing an ID is pointless when you are on a first name basis with the folks who work at the polls.

Waaah, Republicans are stopping fraudulent votes.

Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Get a real address.

Get a real life.

You first.

I own my house dipshit.
Get a life.

"I own my house dipshit."

The State Owned one that has the Padded Cells?

Showing an ID is pointless when you are on a first name basis with the folks who work at the polls.

Ah, so that law only applies in small towns where everyone knows everyone? Not in the bigger cities? Duh?

Fuck off whitey

"Fuck off whitey"

And they say they are NOT racists and they say they are NOT obsessed with skin colour :rolleyes-41:

See you next Tuesday

Why Tuesday? The Asylum doesn't let you logon during weekends?

Obviously if I'm even halfway intelligent and I want to commit voter fraud in Vermont...I do it in a big city like Burlington where everyone DOESN'T know everyone!

That's ridiculous.

Small towns are sometimes corrupt.

And besides that, do you really think nobody ever moves to a small town?

I get that you're trying to parrot the party line, but please....

Ah, so that law only applies in small towns where everyone knows everyone? Not in the bigger cities? Duh?

I don’t live in a bigger city.

How would I know what goes on there?
Duh?

Forum List

Back