North Dakota Republicans block Native Americans from voting

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

The Republican party sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shocking.

A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

Nothing wrong with Voter ID law, all it means is that to vote when you get to polling place you have to show ID that match what it say on the Voting Register, without that anyone could turn up to vote in multiple voting places to vote multiple times. So peoples need ID to get a passport, to get a driving licence, to open a bank account, to get married etc it seems that Leftists have no problems with peoples having to have ID for any of those things that Leftists ONLY have a problem with having to have an ID to vote.

I gotta call BULLSHIT on this one! I'm a heavy supporter of the Native Americans, and while I can see and concede something of what the judge says, there HAS TO BE a solution along with the decision which addresses the unique situation of these people! Issue them a voter ID that gives their reservation as their address. Indexed to their SS number. Put a voting place right on the reservation keyed to the people there. Something.

To just unilaterally deny them voting is total crap.

Nothing wrong with Voter ID law, all it means is that to vote when you get to polling place you have to show ID that match what it say on the Voting Register, without that anyone could turn up to vote in multiple voting places to vote multiple times. So peoples need ID to get a passport, to get a driving licence, to open a bank account, to get married etc it seems that Leftists have no problems with peoples having to have ID for any of those things that Leftists ONLY have a problem with having to have an ID to vote.

Thats a load of crap.
I have NEVER had to show my ID to vote.
This is just another example of republicans trying to steal elections.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
THEY HATE ANYONE WHO DOESN’T AGREE WITH THEM.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

This is outrageous!!!!

Republican efforts to reduce Dem voter fraud must not be allowed!!!

Dem fraud must be allowed to continue, unimpeded because...umm...racism...yeah, that's the ticket.

Shocking.

Oh, I agree. I can't buy a good bottle of scotch without showing my ID, these fucking progressive bastards don't want ID checks so they can have all sorts of vote fraud.

Shocking indeed!

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

Oh fuck you you little infant. Yes, you do have to show ID to vote except where the dem party has prevented those laws from going into effect.

This is outrageous!!!!

Republican efforts to reduce Dem voter fraud must not be allowed!!!

Dem fraud must be allowed to continue, unimpeded because...umm...racism...yeah, that's the ticket.

Prove the Dem fraud in North Dakota.

I’ll wait.

I gotta call BULLSHIT on this one! I'm a heavy supporter of the Native Americans, and while I can see and concede something of what the judge says, there HAS TO BE a solution along with the decision which addresses the unique situation of these people! Issue them a voter ID that gives their reservation as their address. Indexed to their SS number. Put a voting place right on the reservation keyed to the people there. Something.

To just unilaterally deny them voting is total crap.

This I agree with. They should have a central address that they all share. That is a workable solution.

What is it about living on a reservation that prevents folks from getting a driver's license or State ID? ... too expensive? ... here in Oregon, half that money is dedicated to paying off bridge building bonds ... including the bridges on reservations ...

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

Oh fuck you you little infant. Yes, you do have to show ID to vote except where the dem party has prevented those laws from going into effect.

4a3e9a4a13e76673b235f59aba277134.jpg

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

"This is just another example of republicans trying to steal elections."

No having to show ID to vote is to ensure that those not entitled to vote are not voting and also to ensure that someone is not going to vote and then go to another polling place and vote again. Again it's no different to having to have ID to get a passport or a driving licence. That Leftists have a literal fit whenever Voter ID is introduced illustrates that there is something specific about WHY they do NOT want someone having to have ID to vote and it has nothing to do with skin colour or are Leftists actually saying that they think Black peoples or Red peoples are too stupid to have ID?

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

I've never voted where I didn't volunteer to show ID.

NH requires it, BTW.

and it's one of the purplest states in the country

What is it about living on a reservation that prevents folks from getting a driver's license or State ID? ...

They have no set address. It quite literally is "1st house on the left past the bridge over the creek."

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

"This is just another example of republicans trying to steal elections."

No having to show ID to vote is to ensure that those not entitled to vote are not voting and also to ensure that someone is not going to vote and then go to another polling place and vote again. Again it's no different to having to have ID to get a passport or a driving licence. That Leftists have a literal fit whenever Voter ID is introduced illustrates that there is something specific about WHY they do NOT want someone having to have ID to vote and it has nothing to do with skin colour or are Leftists actually saying that they think Black peoples or Red peoples are too stupid to have ID?

It has EVERYTHING to do with skin color and political affiliation.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

You know it and I know it.

You da
Mark Joseph Stern,
Slate

Nov 1, 2018, 2:17 PM

Forum List

Back