North Dakota Republicans block Native Americans from voting

Why Tuesday? The Asylum doesn't let you logon during weekends?

Went right over your head.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.

What does see you next Tuesday mean?

Well to the low IQ type like you it's slang for c*nt. Which illustrates not only are you a racist but also you are a Misogynist who has a problem with women. Afterall you already used the term bitch, so we can see you have a problem with women and like to use derogatory terms to address women.

Had to google it didn’t ya...

I don’t have a problem with women...just you.

Any woman that disagrees with you, Billy? Nah, you don't have a problem!!! (eye roll) As long as they know their place! Right, little buddy!

If I were a voter in Vermont my vote could be cancelled out by anyone who takes an "oath" that they are eligible to vote. That's ridiculous!

Its not a law that you don’t have to show ID.

Vermont has a lot of small towns where everyone knows everyone.

Showing an ID is pointless when you are on a first name basis with the folks who work at the polls.

I live in such a place, in fact voting day is kind of a community reunion once or twice a year. When I fill out that card step up to the person checking the registry they want my ID also even thou I know them. Then the initial my card, I put my ID away go to the other persons who I probably know personally who then take my card and hand me my ballot.

My god...how do you put up with SUCH an inconvenience, Flewism! I'm always amused by people like Billy who think showing an ID to vote is such a huge deal but don't find it intrusive to show an ID to get into a nightclub or qualify for the Senior discount at the movies!

People like you just don’t get it.

I don't "get it", Billy! I don't get it because what you demand makes no sense. Why do I have to show an ID to open a bank account or buy a six pack of beer...yet NOT show one when I go to vote...one of the most sacred rights that we Americans have? Why should I worry that my vote may have been cancelled out by someone who shouldn't have been voting?

Native Americans should not have to prove they are legal.

We are NATIVE AMERICANS.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand?

Pointing out Republican racism is not whining.

Fuck off asshole.

You are doing nothing of the sort. There is no racism involved. There is a desire to follow the laws of this land and prevent vote fraud.

Leftists are happy to ignore laws eg. they think that ILLEGAL Immigrants are not violating the law :rolleyes-41:

Native Americans can’t be ILLEGALS.

I was not talking about Native Americans.

This thread is about Native Americans.

No it's not the thread is about how Leftists have a fit at the thought of having to show ID at voting places, that Leftists ONLY like laws they feel adhere to their Political Advantage, and so another example is that Leftists ignore laws that say that ILLEGAL Immigrants are violating the law because Leftists like the Illegals because in big cities without Voter ID Laws they more easily can bus them around to vote when they are not entitled to vote, this essentially is the reason why Leftists hate Voter ID Laws and why Leftists have a fit when Voter ID Laws are enforced and/or brought into law in another American State. Leftists across the Western World do the same, they do NOT want Voter ID Laws but have no problem with someone needing ID to drive, to get on a plane, to buy alcohol, to get married etc it's ONLY to VOTE they want NO ID to be produced.

LOL

No.

Well to the low IQ type like you it's slang for c*nt. Which illustrates not only are you a racist but also you are a Misogynist who has a problem with women. Afterall you already used the term bitch, so we can see you have a problem with women and like to use derogatory terms to address women.

Any woman that disagrees with you, Billy?
Nope.

Just you.

Its not a law that you don’t have to show ID.

Vermont has a lot of small towns where everyone knows everyone.

Showing an ID is pointless when you are on a first name basis with the folks who work at the polls.

I live in such a place, in fact voting day is kind of a community reunion once or twice a year. When I fill out that card step up to the person checking the registry they want my ID also even thou I know them. Then the initial my card, I put my ID away go to the other persons who I probably know personally who then take my card and hand me my ballot.

My god...how do you put up with SUCH an inconvenience, Flewism! I'm always amused by people like Billy who think showing an ID to vote is such a huge deal but don't find it intrusive to show an ID to get into a nightclub or qualify for the Senior discount at the movies!

I don't "get it", Billy! I don't get it because what you demand makes no sense. Why do I have to show an ID to open a bank account or buy a six pack of beer...yet NOT show one when I go to vote...one of the most sacred rights that we Americans have? Why should I worry that my vote may have been cancelled out by someone who shouldn't have been voting?

We are NATIVE AMERICANS.

If they want to vote in United States elections...then yes they DO need to prove that they are legal...just as every other citizen does.

You are doing nothing of the sort. There is no racism involved. There is a desire to follow the laws of this land and prevent vote fraud.

Leftists are happy to ignore laws eg. they think that ILLEGAL Immigrants are not violating the law :rolleyes-41:

No it's not the thread is about how Leftists have a fit at the thought of having to show ID at voting places, that Leftists ONLY like laws they feel adhere to their Political Advantage, and so another example is that Leftists ignore laws that say that ILLEGAL Immigrants are violating the law because Leftists like the Illegals because in big cities without Voter ID Laws they more easily can bus them around to vote when they are not entitled to vote, this essentially is the reason why Leftists hate Voter ID Laws and why Leftists have a fit when Voter ID Laws are enforced and/or brought into law in another American State. Leftists across the Western World do the same, they do NOT want Voter ID Laws but have no problem with someone needing ID to drive, to get on a plane, to buy alcohol, to get married etc it's ONLY to VOTE they want NO ID to be produced.

Triggered!!!!

We are NATIVE AMERICANS.

If they want to vote in United States elections...then yes they DO need to prove that they are legal...just as every other citizen does.

I can’t deal with this kind of stupidity.

Any woman that disagrees with you, Billy?
Nope.

Just you.

So you call your liberal women friends nasty things too? Or just conservative women? The conservative ones probably "deserve" it...right, Billy?

Why Tuesday? The Asylum doesn't let you logon during weekends?

LOL

No.

Not being a Low Class piece of cow shit like YOU, yes I had to Google that, I do not tend to go around calling peoples c*nts etc only Low Class pieces of cow shit like your type do that type of thing.

Of course you have a problem with women, ALL Women Haters say they DON'T have a problem with women.

We are NATIVE AMERICANS.

I can’t deal with this kind of stupidity.

Your level of stupidity is off the chart, so Pot Meet Kettle.

Triggered!!!!

No I'm not Triggered unlike you who have had a total meltdown already in this thread. Go and sleep it off Hiawatha.

Triggered!!!!

No I'm not Triggered unlike you who have had a total meltdown already in this thread. Go and sleep it off Hiawatha.

Racist bitch.

Triggered!!!!

Racist bitch.

Nothing racist about that unlike you telling someone "Fuck you whitey" Again you are using derogatory terms I notice, is it any wonder you can't get laid being such a hater of women.

Triggered!!!!

Racist bitch.

Nothing racist about that unlike you telling someone "Fuck you whitey" Again you are using derogatory terms I notice, is it any wonder you can't get laid being such a hater of women.

I’m asexual.

Epic fail.

I highly doubt that. You sound like a white suburban fool.

Well, you’re wrong. I am a Cherokee.

Oh? Liawathas tribe?:113:

Fuck off whitey

Unlike you I AM native American. That's why I know more about the reservation situation than you do, and can spot fake injuns, like you, from a mile away.

Real Natives don’t say “Injuns”

Yeah, we do....when we are calling out fake ones, like you.

Triggered!!!!

Racist bitch.

I’m asexual.

Epic fail.

So ugly nothing will fuck you. I understand. Explains why you're so hostile.

Well, you’re wrong. I am a Cherokee.

Oh? Liawathas tribe?:113:

Fuck off whitey

Unlike you I AM native American. That's why I know more about the reservation situation than you do, and can spot fake injuns, like you, from a mile away.

Real Natives don’t say “Injuns”

Yeah, we do....when we are calling out fake ones, like you.

Prove it.

Triggered!!!!

Racist bitch.

Whiney twat.

Triggered!!!!

Racist bitch.

I’m asexual.

Epic fail.

So ugly nothing will fuck you. I understand. Explains why you're so hostile.

Clearly you have no clue what being asexual is.

Forum List

Back