North Dakota Republicans block Native Americans from voting

What is it about living on a reservation that prevents folks from getting a driver's license or State ID? ... too expensive? ... here in Oregon, half that money is dedicated to paying off bridge building bonds ... including the bridges on reservations ...

Well according to Leftists it seems they think Native Americans like Blacks are just too stupid to have ID to vote and therefore should not be expected to have any ID to vote, so the racists then are the Leftists.

A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

The Republican party sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with Voter ID law, all it means is that to vote when you get to polling place you have to show ID that match what it say on the Voting Register, without that anyone could turn up to vote in multiple voting places to vote multiple times. So peoples need ID to get a passport, to get a driving licence, to open a bank account, to get married etc it seems that Leftists have no problems with peoples having to have ID for any of those things that Leftists ONLY have a problem with having to have an ID to vote.

Thats a load of crap.
I have NEVER had to show my ID to vote.
This is just another example of republicans trying to steal elections.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
THEY HATE ANYONE WHO DOESN’T AGREE WITH THEM.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

Oh fuck you you little infant. Yes, you do have to show ID to vote except where the dem party has prevented those laws from going into effect.

4a3e9a4a13e76673b235f59aba277134.jpg

:itsok:

A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

Nothing wrong with Voter ID law, all it means is that to vote when you get to polling place you have to show ID that match what it say on the Voting Register, without that anyone could turn up to vote in multiple voting places to vote multiple times. So peoples need ID to get a passport, to get a driving licence, to open a bank account, to get married etc it seems that Leftists have no problems with peoples having to have ID for any of those things that Leftists ONLY have a problem with having to have an ID to vote.
Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

"This is just another example of republicans trying to steal elections."

No having to show ID to vote is to ensure that those not entitled to vote are not voting and also to ensure that someone is not going to vote and then go to another polling place and vote again. Again it's no different to having to have ID to get a passport or a driving licence. That Leftists have a literal fit whenever Voter ID is introduced illustrates that there is something specific about WHY they do NOT want someone having to have ID to vote and it has nothing to do with skin colour or are Leftists actually saying that they think Black peoples or Red peoples are too stupid to have ID?

It has EVERYTHING to do with skin color and political affiliation.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

You know it and I know it.

Yea, that's it.

You're one of the smart snowflakes.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

No having to show ID to vote is to ensure that those not entitled to vote are not voting and also to ensure that someone is not going to vote and then go to another polling place and vote again. Again it's no different to having to have ID to get a passport or a driving licence. That Leftists have a literal fit whenever Voter ID is introduced illustrates that there is something specific about WHY they do NOT want someone having to have ID to vote and it has nothing to do with skin colour or are Leftists actually saying that they think Black peoples or Red peoples are too stupid to have ID?

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

BS, in your infantile mind that may be, but your lies don't help fix anything.

Hey asshole reservations have no addresses idiot

they have to find a way for them to be counted THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A REPUBLICAN YOU RETARDED TRUMP HATING STUID FK. u idiots really are fkn retards.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

"It has EVERYTHING to do with skin color and political affiliation.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

You know it and I know it."

No and no. Also where do Black Conservatives fit in to that? Leftists are racist because they are obsessed with race, further illustrating that you think that ALL Blacks and Non-Whites are automatically Leftist, when there are Blacks and Non-Whites who are Conservative you have no concept that many Blacks and Non-Whites abandoned the Leftist Plantation years ago.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

No and no. Also where do Black Conservatives fit in to that? Leftists are racist because they are obsessed with race, further illustrating that you think that ALL Blacks and Non-Whites are automatically Leftist, when there are Blacks and Non-Whites who are Conservative you have no concept that many Blacks and Non-Whites abandoned the Leftist Plantation years ago.
It's always about race with these dimwits.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

Leftists are racists?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

That's how it is with racists.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

Being one yourself I guess you should know.

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

Leftists are racists?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

Leftists are racists because you are obsessed with race, EVERYTHING to you is about the colour of the skin, you place ZERO on the MERIT of a person and EVERYTHING just on what colour their skin is. You are the purest form of racists.

They can't do anything that you say they can do, it would be a automatic criminal charge with the evidence there for the world to see. You people are just Nazi Wannabees , you want to do exactly what the law is meant to do take away the ability of any group that is made up a large proportion of Dems. Just have to look at the hate party strongholds in this country to find out exactly what they want to do with the voting process. Like I said they are anti American , anti constitution anti democracy.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

Being one yourself I guess you should know.

You silly little infant.

I gotta call BULLSHIT on this one! I'm a heavy supporter of the Native Americans, and while I can see and concede something of what the judge says, there HAS TO BE a solution along with the decision which addresses the unique situation of these people! Issue them a voter ID that gives their reservation as their address. Indexed to their SS number. Put a voting place right on the reservation keyed to the people there. Something.

To just unilaterally deny them voting is total crap.

There's a fly in the ointment and this is it. When it comes time to open a casino, Indian tribes claim status as a separate nation. If they're indeed citizens of their own nation then why should they vote in elections of our nation? We sure as hell can't participate in theirs now can we?

Thats a load of crap.
They hate the red man.
They hate the black man.
They hate women.
Land of the free my ass.
This shit needs to stop.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

Leftists are racists?

Leftists are racists because you are obsessed with race, EVERYTHING to you is about the colour of the skin, you place ZERO on the MERIT of a person and EVERYTHING just on what colour their skin is. You are the purest form of racists.

Fuck off racist.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

Leftists are racists?

Fuck off racist.

:itsok:

What sucks is democrats ignoring election laws that are on the books...like when they keep ballot locations in blue cities open past the shut off period and driving around with boxes full of ballots in their trunks....and busing illegal immigrants to the polls and paying the homeless to vote democrat....I will never forget when in Florida they were counting hanging chads as votes...

When NBC news went down to the polling place in question they took about ten voting machines into a room to try and recreate a "hanging chad"...the only way they could do it was to shove a stack of 10 ballot cards in at a time and punch them...the last 6 in the stack of ten had "hanging chads"...so what they were doing is making false votes for Gore ten at a time...this is why the GOP challenged the "hanging Chads"...

It didn't work Bush still won but it shows you how dems will cheat...why a party wants to lead the nation when they know they did not win is mind boggling....

This is outrageous!!!!

Republican efforts to reduce Dem voter fraud must not be allowed!!!

Dem fraud must be allowed to continue, unimpeded because...umm...racism...yeah, that's the ticket.

Prove the Dem fraud in North Dakota.

I’ll wait.

Get a fucking ID, whiner.

Forum List

Back