North Dakota Republicans block Native Americans from voting

It has EVERYTHING to do with skin color and political affiliation.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

You know it and I know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It has EVERYTHING to do with skin color and political affiliation.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

You know it and I know it."

No and no. Also where do Black Conservatives fit in to that? Leftists are racist because they are obsessed with race, further illustrating that you think that ALL Blacks and Non-Whites are automatically Leftist, when there are Blacks and Non-Whites who are Conservative you have no concept that many Blacks and Non-Whites abandoned the Leftist Plantation years ago.

Leftists are racists?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

Leftists are racists because you are obsessed with race, EVERYTHING to you is about the colour of the skin, you place ZERO on the MERIT of a person and EVERYTHING just on what colour their skin is. You are the purest form of racists.

Fuck off racist.

:itsok:

No. It isn’t ignorant bitch.

A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

The Republican party sucks.

Nothing wrong with Voter ID law, all it means is that to vote when you get to polling place you have to show ID that match what it say on the Voting Register, without that anyone could turn up to vote in multiple voting places to vote multiple times. So peoples need ID to get a passport, to get a driving licence, to open a bank account, to get married etc it seems that Leftists have no problems with peoples having to have ID for any of those things that Leftists ONLY have a problem with having to have an ID to vote.
They can't do anything that you say they can do, it would be a automatic criminal charge with the evidence there for the world to see. You people are just Nazi Wannabees , you want to do exactly what the law is meant to do take away the ability of any group that is made up a large proportion of Dems. Just have to look at the hate party strongholds in this country to find out exactly what they want to do with the voting process. Like I said they are anti American , anti constitution anti democracy.

If someone without ID wants to get on a plane they are refused and so no reason why someone without ID should not be refused to be allowed to vote, it's as easy as that.

A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

This is outrageous!!!!

Republican efforts to reduce Dem voter fraud must not be allowed!!!

Dem fraud must be allowed to continue, unimpeded because...umm...racism...yeah, that's the ticket.

Prove the Dem fraud in North Dakota.

I’ll wait.

Get a fucking ID, whiner.

Go fuck yourself asshole.

"It has EVERYTHING to do with skin color and political affiliation.

White Conservative=Good
Non white Liberal=bad

You know it and I know it."

No and no. Also where do Black Conservatives fit in to that? Leftists are racist because they are obsessed with race, further illustrating that you think that ALL Blacks and Non-Whites are automatically Leftist, when there are Blacks and Non-Whites who are Conservative you have no concept that many Blacks and Non-Whites abandoned the Leftist Plantation years ago.

Leftists are racists?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

Leftists are racists because you are obsessed with race, EVERYTHING to you is about the colour of the skin, you place ZERO on the MERIT of a person and EVERYTHING just on what colour their skin is. You are the purest form of racists.

Fuck off racist.

^^^^ This:

giphy.gif

Yup, snowflakes are racists. Race is always the first thought in their heads.

I mean, it's always the only thought in their heads.

Leftists are racists?

Fuck off racist.

^^^^ This:

giphy.gif

Get therapy bitch.

This is outrageous!!!!

Dem fraud must be allowed to continue, unimpeded because...umm...racism...yeah, that's the ticket.

I’ll wait.

^^^^ This:

triggered-animated-gif-3.gif

Only the wise should vote

Letting the unwise vote destroys nations

Fuck off racist.

^^^^ This:

giphy.gif

Get therapy bitch.

:lalala:

What is it about living on a reservation that prevents folks from getting a driver's license or State ID? ...
They have no set address. It quite literally is "1st house on the left past the bridge over the creek."

Ah ... so the nation just needs to plat their reservation and assign addresses ... so none of the tribal members can drive? ... that's insane ...

Yup, snowflakes are racists. Race is always the first thought in their heads.

I mean, it's always the only thought in their heads.

Yes we have hit a raw nerve with Billyboom which is why he's losing it and is Triggered.

are you saying indians are to stupid to get an ID???

cause thats racist,,,

This is outrageous!!!!

I’ll wait.

Waaah, Republicans are stopping fraudulent votes.

This really was an injustice to the Native Americans. Screwed again. To anyone whose brain is not the size of a pea, this was obviously a voter suppression move. For those that say it was not, I say grow a pair of balls and just admit it was and you are fine with it.

There were many ways that the North Dakota legislature could have handled this but they chose this path.

Last edited:
What is it about living on a reservation that prevents folks from getting a driver's license or State ID? ...
They have no set address. It quite literally is "1st house on the left past the bridge over the creek."

Ah ... so the nation just needs to plat their reservation and assign addresses ... so none of the tribal members can drive? ... that's insane ...

No, they just need to make a mail drop. Easy peasy.

This is outrageous!!!!

I’ll wait.

Waaah, Republicans are stopping fraudulent votes.

Prove it or shut the fuck up.

are you saying indians are to stupid to get an ID???

cause thats racist,,,

Leftists think Non-Whites are stupid and unable to get an ID, what other possible explanation is there for it.

Forum List

Back