Norquist Endorses Trumps Tax Plan

JimBowei this is only applicable for people who makes less than $50k which you heavily patronize. This does not qualify you IF you are really a SW engineer.
Previously I challenged you LIVE one on one at my cost to discuss applications, design, development, maintenance and evaluation about SW but you abandoned me. Instead you want to discuss the earth core and the sun temperature. This tells me that you are lying posing as SW engineer.
I also challenged your group to discuss quantum physics, genome/dna counting, chemistry, architecture, circuitry design, instrumentations BUT NO TAKERS.

LOL, you are so full of shyte.

I am an Oracle developer and have some java experience as well.

AS to whether you think I am a 'genuine' SW engineer or not, I dont give a fuck. Kiss my ass for all I care.

Back to you dumbass. Remember you pick the fight not me. Oracle developer? LOL. You cannot even tell the difference between a digital clock and a bomb.. And you probably never seen inside of a laptop.
The only difference between Ahmed's clock and a bomb is he needed to add a blasting cap and an explosive to it. Everything else it needed to be a bomb was already there.

Nobody cares.

That is about the most retarded response I have ever seen.

Obviously plenty of people care, retard.

You are right. More than nobody cares. But....please lay off the hyperbole. It's silly coming from a whacadoodle like you.
It is hysterically funny that you post half a dozen times in a thread that you claim nobody cares about.

You need help. I will help you.

My comment about nobody caring wasn't about this thread. It was about Norquist. Nobody cares who Norquist endorses. He endorses every GOP candidates tax plan. Trump actually advocates raising a tax. Norquist endorsed that. You fucking idiot.

That's awesome. Norquist endorsed Bush' plan too.

So what? Which Bush?

All Norquist is concerned about is reducing taxers and not raising them. Do that and he basically will endorse your tax plan.

Right. Which makes his endorsement worth about as much as the hair on my ass.
"Which makes his endorsement worth about as much as the hair on my ass."

Do you really not understand that this is of some value in the Republican nomination process or are you only acting like an idiot?

Norquists endorsement isn't worth shit. Tell me.....without looking....who hasn't he endorsed this cycle?

Why don't you tell me, doofus?

There it is......the reply of an ignorant person. Perfect.

JimBowie.....you've spent the whole thread posing as a person with real thoughts and intellect. When are you going to say something absolutely batshit crazy and get back into character?

I don't know, maybe when you stop lying, slandering and promoting murder?

Never lied. I slander......but only dummies like you. Promoting murder? That's a good one.

My comment about nobody caring wasn't about this thread. It was about Norquist. Nobody cares who Norquist endorses. He endorses every GOP candidates tax plan. Trump actually advocates raising a tax. Norquist endorsed that. You fucking idiot.

Grover Norquist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Norquist is best known for founding Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) in 1985, which he says was done at the request of then-President Ronald Reagan.[20] Referring to Norquist's activities as head of ATR, Steve Kroft, in a 60 Minutes episode that aired on November 20, 2011, claimed that "Norquist has been responsible, more than anyone else, for rewriting the dogma of the Republican Party."[21]
"In 1993, Norquist launched his Wednesday Meeting series at ATR headquarters, initially to help fight President Clinton's healthcare plan. The meeting eventually became one of the most significant institutions in American conservative political organizing. The meetings have been called "a must-attend event for Republican operatives fortunate enough to get an invitation", and "the Grand Central station of the conservative movement."[5][13] Medvetz (2006) argues that the meetings have been significant in “establishing relations of…exchange” among conservative subgroups and “sustaining a moral community of conservative activists."[29][30]
"Prior to the November 2012 election, 238 of 242 House Republicans and 41 out of 47 Senate Republicans had signed ATR's "Taxpayer Protection Pledge", in which the pledger promises to "oppose any and all efforts to increase the marginal income tax rate for individuals and business; and to oppose any net reduction or elimination of deductions and credits, unless matched dollar for dollar by further reducing tax rates."[31][32]"

Do you realize just how deluded you really are, LL?

You say no one cares about a man who is probably the single most influential nonelected person in DC for the Republican Party.

And yet he can get over 95% of all Republicans to sign a statement that he has put up and challenged them to sign on not raising taxes.

So, yes, you are delusional, ignorant and fraudulent.

JimBowie.....you've spent the whole thread posing as a person with real thoughts and intellect. When are you going to say something absolutely batshit crazy and get back into character?

Never lied. I slander......but only dummies like you. Promoting murder? That's a good one.
Yes, you are a lying murderous ass hole and your comments about Norquist being irrelevant are proof of that.

So what? Which Bush?

All Norquist is concerned about is reducing taxers and not raising them. Do that and he basically will endorse your tax plan.

Right. Which makes his endorsement worth about as much as the hair on my ass.
"Which makes his endorsement worth about as much as the hair on my ass."

Do you really not understand that this is of some value in the Republican nomination process or are you only acting like an idiot?

Norquists endorsement isn't worth shit. Tell me.....without looking....who hasn't he endorsed this cycle?

Why don't you tell me, doofus?

There it is......the reply of an ignorant person. Perfect.
You are making the assertion that nobody cares what Norquist thinks and that he endorses everyone and I am not obligated to disprove your unproven lies. You have to put up the evidence first.

Yes, you are a lying murderous ass hole and your comments about Norquist being irrelevant are proof of that.

I have lied in real life......and I am an asshole. But....where does the "murderous" come from? The same place where you learned that Obama is a dictator and wants to bring Jihad to America? You whacadoodle, you.

Jeb Bush even said that Donald the Chump's plan was basically a copy of what he came up with.

Only thing is, under Jeb's tax plan, we'd be 4.2 trillion in debt at the end of 10 years, and under Donald the Chump's, we'd be over 12 trillion in debt at the end of 10 years.

BTW................those figures (which Donald says is wrong) are from CONSERVATIVE groups that have reviewed the plan.

And................Donald the Chump stands to benefit mightily in tax breaks under this plan, because his corporations would only have to pay 15 percent.

Keep cutting down the revenue stream and there won't be any more government to run, because they'll be broke.

I have lied in real life......and I am an asshole. But....where does the "murderous" come from? The same place where you learned that Obama is a dictator and wants to bring Jihad to America? You whacadoodle, you.
You support baby murder, therefore you are murderous.

Jeb Bush even said that Donald the Chump's plan was basically a copy of what he came up with.

Only thing is, under Jeb's tax plan, we'd be 4.2 trillion in debt at the end of 10 years, and under Donald the Chump's, we'd be over 12 trillion in debt at the end of 10 years.

BTW................those figures (which Donald says is wrong) are from CONSERVATIVE groups that have reviewed the plan.

And................Donald the Chump stands to benefit mightily in tax breaks under this plan, because his corporations would only have to pay 15 percent.

Keep cutting down the revenue stream and there won't be any more government to run, because they'll be broke.

Provide links or your assertions are no more than lies, libtard.

That's ridiculous. You freakish imp.

It is plain old moral truth. You support murdering unborn babies.

Provide links or your assertions are no more than lies, libtard.

Cool...................unlike you far right people, I actually know how to look up and post links to verify what I've said......................

Tax Group: Trump Tax Plan Would Cost $12 Trillion

Donald Trump slashes taxes for poor -- and wealthy - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump's Tax Plan Could Be Huge(ly Expensive)

And............as far as Jeb Bush saying that Donald the Chump copied him?

Jeb Bush on Donald Trump's tax plan - Business Insider

Donald Trump Steals Jeb Bush’s Tax Plan, Makes It Classier, More Luxurious

There ya go. Happy?

You can't talk about any subject without bringing up your obsession. You are emotionally broken.

I'm for reducing the number of abortions.......just like we have for the past decade in this country.

You know how? By leaving the religious right and your holier than thou bullshit in the dust. Contraception, dummy. Cheap....effective and easy to get. Combines with family planning and sex Ed........things that PLANNED PARENTHOOD do.....to lower the number of unwanted, unplanned pregnancies.

You imbecile.

Try harder. You are boring me to tears.

Cool...................unlike you far right people, I actually know how to look up and post links to verify what I've said......................

Tax Group: Trump Tax Plan Would Cost $12 Trillion

A nearly static analysis that gives only 1.1% annual economic growth rate over ten years? That is bullshit that even a libtard should be able to see.
"According to our Taxes and Growth Model, the increased incentives to work and invest from this tax plan would increase the size of the economy by 11 percent over the long run. The plan would lead to 6.5 percent higher wages and a 29 percent larger capital stock."
Details and Analysis of Donald Trump’s Tax Plan

Donald Trump slashes taxes for poor -- and wealthy - CNNPolitics.com

"Some of what Mr. Trump has done in his press conference is just sell us on one of the better features of what our income tax already does," said Alan Cole, an economist at the Tax Foundation. "It will probably add to the number of people who don't have to pay any income tax. That was already true of many people and he's just expanding the number of people."

So even when Trump cuts taxes for the poor, it is dismissed as merely adding to the number of people who will pay no taxes? What a laugh riot. And yes, since taxes on the wealthy are also being cut and they make more money, they will see more in savings, eeveryone can see that. but propoirtionally, I see my taxes are going to go down by more than 50%, what about you?

I am quite OK with that even if the rich get to save more money too.

Donald Trump's Tax Plan Could Be Huge(ly Expensive)

"Those are just four of the words Donald Trump used on Monday to describe his new tax plan. It sounds like a standard GOP tax plan, with cuts and limits on deductions. But when you look closer, it takes those ideas much further than his GOP rivals do — to the extent that it could cost the federal government trillions of dollars....
"[Trump's] is a very conventional, very typical Republican cut-the-rates, close-the-loopholes tax proposal, in that sense not unlike what Jeb Bush proposed a couple of weeks ago," said Howard Gleckman, senior fellow at the Tax Policy Center, an organization run by the left-leaning Brookings Institution. But when it comes to the scale of the tax cuts, Trump's plan is on a much different scale than Bush's. "What's different on this one [compared with Bush's] is it's much bigger."

Dont see what the problem with that is. The Feds need to constrain spending, not bleed us all for even more taxes.

And............as far as Jeb Bush saying that Donald the Chump copied him?
Jeb Bush on Donald Trump's tax plan - Business Insider

"You could call Mr. Trump's plan a higher-energy version of the tax plan Jeb Bush announced earlier this month, similar in structure, but with lower rates and wider tax brackets, meaning individual taxpayers would pay even less than under Mr. Bush, and the government would lose even more tax revenue," The New York Times' Josh Barro wrote.

So its a copy of Jebs plan but only different?

roflmao

Donald Trump Steals Jeb Bush’s Tax Plan, Makes It Classier, More Luxurious

There ya go. Happy?

And whats wrong with making a tax plan better? There is only so many things you can do witht he tax system and Trump said four years ago he wanted to simpliufy the tax code to a 1-5-10-15 system of rates, so it isnt anything stolen from Jebba the Bush at all.

So, a whole bunch of slander, lies and dust kicked up, but no real substance.

standard libtard posting, I guess.

You can't talk about any subject without bringing up your obsession. You are emotionally broken.

I'm for reducing the number of abortions.......just like we have for the past decade in this country.

You know how? By leaving the religious right and your holier than thou bullshit in the dust. Contraception, dummy. Cheap....effective and easy to get. Combines with family planning and sex Ed........things that PLANNED PARENTHOOD do.....to lower the number of unwanted, unplanned pregnancies.

You imbecile.

Try harder. You are boring me to tears.

Lol, a straw man, now as I have never opposed easily acquired condoms or sex ed. I object to much of how it is done, but no objection to it in its own right.

Your lies are getting tiring and have long been boring.

So why don't you stop posting in response, dude?

Hey.............Jim Bowie..................guess you missed the part about Donald the Chump's plan going over 12 Trillion BECAUSE he cuts so many taxes, and that means the government is going to go broke under his plan.

But...............keep shilling for Donald the Chump if it makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back