Nope, No Major Media Bias Here, lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Got this pic off FB, and thought I would share.

65422276_1353713631453367_503392445086564352_n.jpg

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."
Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."
Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.
That's because they were against him from day one. Fox wanted an establishment candidate and was talking shit about him from day one. Then, after he wins the nomination, the rest of the media went after him.

He's clumsy with his words because he's not a professional politician, so his words don't have a soft landing like theirs do. Because of that, the media has been taking his words out of context and using them against him from day one. I was especially angry with the lie about him hating disabled people.

He mocked a journalist for bitching out. That journalist just happened to have a disability. The media twists it so hard in a way to portray him as a hater of disabled people. And Americans are too fucking lazy to actually look into these claims to see if they're true or not. It was in that specific situation when I started siding with Trump over the media. I was disgusted with that lie about Trump and now I trust him more than them. At this point, you have to do your own damn journalism to get any truth about the world now... What a sad thought...

Nice try Slick but the MSM was huddled up against him as soon as he got on that escalator. Wolf not found cage dancing at a DJT election party.

That's because they were against him from day one. Fox wanted an establishment candidate and was talking shit about him from day one. Then, after he wins the nomination, the rest of the media went after him.

He's clumsy with his words because he's not a professional politician, so his words don't have a soft landing like theirs do. Because of that, the media has been taking his words out of context and using them against him from day one. I was especially angry with the lie about him hating disabled people.

He mocked a journalist for bitching out. That journalist just happened to have a disability. The media twists it so hard in a way to portray him as a hater of disabled people. And Americans are too fucking lazy to actually look into these claims to see if they're true or not. It was in that specific situation when I started siding with Trump over the media. I was disgusted with that lie about Trump and now I trust him more than them. At this point, you have to do your own damn journalism to get any truth about the world now... What a sad thought...
Clumsy with his words is a very nice term to use for a lying shit talker. Trump is a polarizing figure. He creates enemy’s because he likes to fight. When people treat others with respect they earn respect. Trump does not treat many with respect and he isn’t treated with respect as a result.

Nice try Slick but the MSM was huddled up against him as soon as he got on that escalator. Wolf not found cage dancing at a DJT election party.
How many millions/billions of dollars did the MSM give him during the campaign?

He mocked a journalist by mocking his disability pretty blatantly. That doesn't mean he hates disabled people, it means he's an insensitive ass who will go to any length to hurt, mock and publically ridicule anyone who criticizes, calls him out, or embarrasses him.

Quit coming up with excuses for his bad behavior. That's what I do not get about Trump supporters. They go overboard to praise, excuses, and defend behavior that would get a toddler smacked on the bum. It's unreal.

Clumsy with his words is a very nice term to use for a lying shit talker. Trump is a polarizing figure. He creates enemy’s because he likes to fight. When people treat others with respect they earn respect. Trump does not treat many with respect and he isn’t treated with respect as a result.
Lying shit talker??? I think I remember a quote. The man pointed a finger at America on live TV and said, "I did not have sex with that woman..."
And you have the balls to call what Trump says, lies because you disagree with the truth. Kind of makes you the shit talker from where I sit

So does the rest of the country and the main stream media, or are you too blind to see that? USMB is a bloodbath because our whole country is a fucking bloodbath when it comes to political discussions. NO ONE can agree to disagree anymore. And you can't blame this on Trump, either. This partisan gap expanded to epic proportions under OBAMA, not Trump. BLM got free reign to hate on whites and cops under Obama, and like you said, hate promotes hate. Illegal immigrants and invading the country, taking jobs and resources and it's causing citizens to hate them and want to secure the border. The hate is real, and it's NOT because of Trump.

And he doesn't like to fight, he just sticks up for our country. Obama was a bitch that sat down, cried, apologized, and let shit get worse. When someone runs their mouth, Trump runs his right back. That's not liking a fight, as much as sticking up for himself, or things he cares about.

No, that phrase is for people like you who continue to say that Trump is doing a good job.

Trump has created problems that didn't exist when he was elected, in an effort to solve the problem and show what a winner he is. And everything he's tried to fix, has gotten worse. Much, much worse.

The trade deficit has gone up, by billions of dollars. Nice to see those tariffs are working.

Illegal border crossings are at their highest levels in 15 years. They were at their lowest levels in 50 years, until Trump focuses on the Southern Border.

Opiod deaths were at 42,000 a year in 2016. Trump declared a national emergency, and promised in the campaign to focus on the problem. Last year over 70,000 people died.

Then there's the deficit. Largest in history.

And Air quality in the US is declining.

So does the rest of the country and the main stream media, or are you too blind to see that? USMB is a bloodbath because our whole country is a fucking bloodbath when it comes to political discussions. NO ONE can agree to disagree anymore. And you can't blame this on Trump, either. This partisan gap expanded to epic proportions under OBAMA, not Trump. BLM got free reign to hate on whites and cops under Obama, and like you said, hate promotes hate. Illegal immigrants and invading the country, taking jobs and resources and it's causing citizens to hate them and want to secure the border. The hate is real, and it's NOT because of Trump.

And he doesn't like to fight, he just sticks up for our country. Obama was a bitch that sat down, cried, apologized, and let shit get worse. When someone runs their mouth, Trump runs his right back. That's not liking a fight, as much as sticking up for himself, or things he cares about.

He absolutely likes to fight. Look at how he attacks people for little or no provocation, his juvenile name calling and insults. His spreading of conspiracy theories and hate mongering regarding Muslims and Immigrants. That's not sticking up for our country. That's not sticking up for Americans, or maybe just some Americans. That is hate.

He mocked a journalist by mocking his disability pretty blatantly. That doesn't mean he hates disabled people, it means he's an insensitive ass who will go to any length to hurt, mock and publically ridicule anyone who criticizes, calls him out, or embarrasses him.

Quit coming up with excuses for his bad behavior. That's what I do not get about Trump supporters. They go overboard to praise, excuses, and defend behavior that would get a toddler smacked on the bum. It's unreal.
That is FUCKING bullshit.

Right here. The anchor says that journalist has an disability that impairs movement of his arm. Well, as you can see in the video, Trump was flailing his arms around acting flustered. That is not uncommon behavior for Trump when he is mocking someone as you can see in this video:

So, go fuck yourself in your ignorance. We don't need to make excuses for Trump because we know him better than you do and know what he ACTUALLY is trying to portray, rather than the spoon-fed garbage you eat from the media.

No, that phrase is for people like you who continue to say that Trump is doing a good job.

Trump has created problems that didn't exist when he was elected, in an effort to solve the problem and show what a winner he is. And everything he's tried to fix, has gotten worse. Much, much worse.

The trade deficit has gone up, by billions of dollars. Nice to see those tariffs are working.

Illegal border crossings are at their highest levels in 15 years. They were at their lowest levels in 50 years, until Trump focuses on the Southern Border.

Opiod deaths were at 42,000 a year in 2016. Trump declared a national emergency, and promised in the campaign to focus on the problem. Last year over 70,000 people died.

Then there's the deficit. Largest in history.

And Air quality in the US is declining.

Don't worry. It will all bloom during his second four years. If you do the right things......it will pay off 1000X. DJT policies are barely getting started.

During the Obammy years.....there was a bunch of deficits over $1.3T in the beginning. Maybe up to $1.6T? They raided the treasury while he partied. The RINO are now doing it again but MUch lesser as DJT will put a stop to that too. After he cleans up Obies messes.

That is FUCKING bullshit.

Right here. The anchor says that journalist has an disability that impairs movement of his arm. Well, as you can see in the video, Trump was flailing his arms around acting flustered. That is not uncommon behavior for Trump when he is mocking someone as you can see in this video:

So, go fuck yourself in your ignorance. We don't need to make excuses for Trump because we know him better than you do and know what he ACTUALLY is trying to portray, rather than the spoon-fed garbage you eat from the media.

:lmao:

I don't need to be fed garbage when I can see him acting it out every frigging day, tweet by tweet.

How long are you going excuse tantrums, name calling, insults and, I might add - his political peers here don't seem to have felt the need to stoop to those sorts of antics in dealing with him. This is the president. Not a child. It degrades the office and the country.

And let's not even get started on Trumps humiliatingly open admiration of authoritarian dictators.

How many millions/billions of dollars did the MSM give him during the campaign?

Correction: how much did they make off his Star power. Beast could barely draw flies. Trump saved the LW MSM from extinction and you know it. Look now....all they got now is "Trump Bad" as their ratings sink.

Forum List

Back