Nope, No Major Media Bias Here, lol

Why is it only Trump gets provoked by ordinary events? Why is it Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan all were provoked endlessly by their critics and opposing media yet...some how...never needed to resort to behavior like this?
IT is not only Trump being provoked. It pisses me off too when Marxist scum slam the Leader of the free world for nothing at all.

It should piss you off too.

Prior Presidents did not return fire because they were professional Republican politicians and they have to cut your balls off first before the RNC will support you.

Exactly. Obama, Bush, Clinton took it in stride. But Trump is so thin skinned and undisciplined he can’t act the part of president without resorting to embarrassing immaturity. And his supporters excuse it because they hate the targets so much they are willing to allow the office to be degraded just to get their hits in. It is true,y Idiocracy in action.

Why cant the President respond in kind when nitwits slam on him?
Because he is the President. Kind of like we teach kids appropriate and inappropriate ways of responding. Of course learning how appropriately handle situations comes with maturity and a respect for the position you hold.

Exactly. Obama, Bush, Clinton took it in stride. But Trump is so thin skinned and undisciplined he can’t act the part of president without resorting to embarrassing immaturity. And his supporters excuse it because they hate the targets so much they are willing to allow the office to be degraded just to get their hits in. It is true,y Idiocracy in action.

Because he is the President. Kind of like we teach kids appropriate and inappropriate ways of responding. Of course learning how appropriately handle situations comes with maturity and a respect for the position you hold.
I am glad to see we amuse each other, Coyote.

No, I like a POTUS who fights back rather than just bending over and grabbing his ankles.

I am glad to see we amuse each other, Coyote.

No, I like a POTUS who fights back rather than just bending over and grabbing his ankles.
There is fighting back...

And there is flinging poo.

I think you are confusing the two.

Got this pic off FB, and thought I would share.

65422276_1353713631453367_503392445086564352_n.jpg

Bias or....accuracy?

C'mon Coyote, the bias is obvious. So too are the fake news reports, multiple cases of which have been revealed where the media have actively, and provably, lied about trump.

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."
Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.
That's because they were against him from day one. Fox wanted an establishment candidate and was talking shit about him from day one. Then, after he wins the nomination, the rest of the media went after him.

He's clumsy with his words because he's not a professional politician, so his words don't have a soft landing like theirs do. Because of that, the media has been taking his words out of context and using them against him from day one. I was especially angry with the lie about him hating disabled people.

He mocked a journalist for bitching out. That journalist just happened to have a disability. The media twists it so hard in a way to portray him as a hater of disabled people. And Americans are too fucking lazy to actually look into these claims to see if they're true or not. It was in that specific situation when I started siding with Trump over the media. I was disgusted with that lie about Trump and now I trust him more than them. At this point, you have to do your own damn journalism to get any truth about the world now... What a sad thought...

He mocked a journalist by mocking his disability pretty blatantly. That doesn't mean he hates disabled people, it means he's an insensitive ass who will go to any length to hurt, mock and publically ridicule anyone who criticizes, calls him out, or embarrasses him.

Quit coming up with excuses for his bad behavior. That's what I do not get about Trump supporters. They go overboard to praise, excuses, and defend behavior that would get a toddler smacked on the bum. It's unreal.

STFU......that bullshit has been debunked multiple times and you know it.

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."

No, that phrase is for people like you who continue to say that Trump is doing a good job.

Trump has created problems that didn't exist when he was elected, in an effort to solve the problem and show what a winner he is. And everything he's tried to fix, has gotten worse. Much, much worse.

The trade deficit has gone up, by billions of dollars. Nice to see those tariffs are working.

Illegal border crossings are at their highest levels in 15 years. They were at their lowest levels in 50 years, until Trump focuses on the Southern Border.

Opiod deaths were at 42,000 a year in 2016. Trump declared a national emergency, and promised in the campaign to focus on the problem. Last year over 70,000 people died.

Then there's the deficit. Largest in history.

And Air quality in the US is declining.

You post so much bullshit with no qualifiers .

And let's not even get started on Trumps humiliatingly open admiration of authoritarian dictators.
That's right. Let's not get started on it. That's why you brought it up, right.... NOT to talk about it. :icon_rolleyes:

Coyote didn't say a word when Obama was buddies with Castro and running to Ali Khamenei when Kerry opened his pie hole about Syria and Putin called his bluff.

When was he buddies with Castro?

Barry did everything but suck off Castro In Catedral de san Cristobal when he visited Cuba.
I used to think you were somewhat objective,what happened?

He can do whatever he wants... I and millions of other just don’t like our president acting that way. Just like parents or school teachers shouldn’t act im mind when their kids act up. Be the bigger person and set an example.

He can do whatever he wants... I and millions of other just don’t like our president acting that way. Just like parents or school teachers shouldn’t act im mind when their kids act up. Be the bigger person and set an example.

So you're into perception rather than results...why am I not surprised.

Then we end up with the 30 year mess those useless milk toasted do-nothings left for DJT. The MSM and Hollyweird will snow the dumb voters who are working and can't keep up. Trump gets the truth out right away.

Last edited:

It’s not simply a matter of story over results. It’s possible to judge a variety of factors. You’re using a diversionary argument. Do better

So you want the media to attack the president while you laugh and giggle and get upset when he calls you a moron?

It’s not simply a matter of story over results. It’s possible to judge a variety of factors. You’re using a diversionary argument. Do better

Nothing diversionary about it.
What you call stories I call facts....and those facts remain.
Lowest unemployment numbers for everyone in decades,record stock market gains. The list goes on...if you aren't making money in this economy you're a complete moron.

So you want the media to attack the president while you laugh and giggle and get upset when he calls you a moron?
No, I don’t want anybody to attack the president. But I do expect the media to call him out when he is lying and being shady.

Then we end up with the 30 year mess those useless milk toasted do-nothings left for DJT. The MSM and Hollyweird will snow the dumb voters who are working and can't keep up. Trump gets the truth out right away.
DJT was left with an economy that was on a 6 year growth spree, unemployment trends that are now at historic lows and booming stock market. He didn’t do anything to effect those numbers, that momentum was all started during the Obama admin and Trump very happily took credit

Nothing diversionary about it.
What you call stories I call facts....and those facts remain.
Lowest unemployment numbers for everyone in decades,record stock market gains. The list goes on...if you aren't making money in this economy you're a complete moron.
No shit, all of which was happening under Obama except for I don’t remember y’all praising him for any of it. That was scorched earth time and then it magically turned in the best economy ever. Total spin job

Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.

CNN gave Hillary the debate questions, so when was this "Day 1"?

CNN gave Hillary the debate questions, so when was this "Day 1"?
Yeah that was messed up. Somebody wanted her to win and leaked some question out. So what?

Forum List

Back