Nope, No Major Media Bias Here, lol

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."
Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.

So you admit MSM is biased.

It's a shame no?

Matthew 5:38-40

Eye for Eye
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."
Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.
That's because they were against him from day one. Fox wanted an establishment candidate and was talking shit about him from day one. Then, after he wins the nomination, the rest of the media went after him.

He's clumsy with his words because he's not a professional politician, so his words don't have a soft landing like theirs do. Because of that, the media has been taking his words out of context and using them against him from day one. I was especially angry with the lie about him hating disabled people.

He mocked a journalist for bitching out. That journalist just happened to have a disability. The media twists it so hard in a way to portray him as a hater of disabled people. And Americans are too fucking lazy to actually look into these claims to see if they're true or not. It was in that specific situation when I started siding with Trump over the media. I was disgusted with that lie about Trump and now I trust him more than them. At this point, you have to do your own damn journalism to get any truth about the world now... What a sad thought...

He mocked a journalist by mocking his disability pretty blatantly. That doesn't mean he hates disabled people, it means he's an insensitive ass who will go to any length to hurt, mock and publically ridicule anyone who criticizes, calls him out, or embarrasses him.

Quit coming up with excuses for his bad behavior. That's what I do not get about Trump supporters. They go overboard to praise, excuses, and defend behavior that would get a toddler smacked on the bum. It's unreal.
That is FUCKING bullshit.

Right here. The anchor says that journalist has an disability that impairs movement of his arm. Well, as you can see in the video, Trump was flailing his arms around acting flustered. That is not uncommon behavior for Trump when he is mocking someone as you can see in this video:

So, go fuck yourself in your ignorance. We don't need to make excuses for Trump because we know him better than you do and know what he ACTUALLY is trying to portray, rather than the spoon-fed garbage you eat from the media.

:lmao:

I don't need to be fed garbage when I can see him acting it out every frigging day, tweet by tweet.

How long are you going excuse tantrums, name calling, insults and, I might add - his political peers here don't seem to have felt the need to stoop to those sorts of antics in dealing with him. This is the president. Not a child. It degrades the office and the country.

Don't address the disability thing. Fine. I'm going to take that as you admitting you were wrong.

I'm not making excuses for his name-calling and insults. I LIKE IT! I was fucking proud to be an American the day an Iran spokesman stood strong and said that he would attack the USA if they cause trouble and Trump told them that he would fucking "end them" if they threaten the USA again. For 8 years we had to put up with a bitch like Obama who always let other countries trample over him and the USA. I love how Trump is portraying the USA as a country with a fucking backbone.

And let's not even get started on Trumps humiliatingly open admiration of authoritarian dictators.
That's right. Let's not get started on it. That's why you brought it up, right.... NOT to talk about it. :icon_rolleyes:

Coyote didn't say a word when Obama was buddies with Castro and running to Ali Khamenei when Kerry opened his pie hole about Syria and Putin called his bluff.

That's because they were against him from day one. Fox wanted an establishment candidate and was talking shit about him from day one. Then, after he wins the nomination, the rest of the media went after him.

He's clumsy with his words because he's not a professional politician, so his words don't have a soft landing like theirs do. Because of that, the media has been taking his words out of context and using them against him from day one. I was especially angry with the lie about him hating disabled people.

He mocked a journalist for bitching out. That journalist just happened to have a disability. The media twists it so hard in a way to portray him as a hater of disabled people. And Americans are too fucking lazy to actually look into these claims to see if they're true or not. It was in that specific situation when I started siding with Trump over the media. I was disgusted with that lie about Trump and now I trust him more than them. At this point, you have to do your own damn journalism to get any truth about the world now... What a sad thought...

He mocked a journalist by mocking his disability pretty blatantly. That doesn't mean he hates disabled people, it means he's an insensitive ass who will go to any length to hurt, mock and publically ridicule anyone who criticizes, calls him out, or embarrasses him.

Quit coming up with excuses for his bad behavior. That's what I do not get about Trump supporters. They go overboard to praise, excuses, and defend behavior that would get a toddler smacked on the bum. It's unreal.

Right here. The anchor says that journalist has an disability that impairs movement of his arm. Well, as you can see in the video, Trump was flailing his arms around acting flustered. That is not uncommon behavior for Trump when he is mocking someone as you can see in this video:

So, go fuck yourself in your ignorance. We don't need to make excuses for Trump because we know him better than you do and know what he ACTUALLY is trying to portray, rather than the spoon-fed garbage you eat from the media.

I don't need to be fed garbage when I can see him acting it out every frigging day, tweet by tweet.

How long are you going excuse tantrums, name calling, insults and, I might add - his political peers here don't seem to have felt the need to stoop to those sorts of antics in dealing with him. This is the president. Not a child. It degrades the office and the country.

Don't address the disability thing. Fine. I'm going to take that as you admitting you were wrong.

I'm not making excuses for his name-calling and insults. I LIKE IT! I was fucking proud to be an American the day an Iran spokesman stood strong and said that he would attack the USA if they cause trouble and Trump told them that he would fucking "end them" if they threaten the USA again. For 8 years we had to put up with a bitch like Obama who always let other countries trample over him and the USA. I love how Trump is portraying the USA as a country with a fucking backbone.

I already addressed the disability thing, no need to do so again and again and again.

Trump is portraying the USA as a country with the sensibility and tantrums of a toddler, no coherent policy path beyond the daily tweets and positions that change in accordance to whomever he last talked to. I wouldn't mistake that for a "backbone".

This makes you proud?

"sleepy creepy Joe Biden"
"Da Nang Dick" or "The Dick" - Sen. Richard Blumenthal (Vietnam Vet)
"Little Bob Corker"
"Dicky Durbin"
"Little Marco"
"Adam Schitt"
"Cryin' Chuck"
"Pocohantas"

And let's not even get started on Trumps humiliatingly open admiration of authoritarian dictators.
That's right. Let's not get started on it. That's why you brought it up, right.... NOT to talk about it. :icon_rolleyes:

Coyote didn't say a word when Obama was buddies with Castro and running to Ali Khamenei when Kerry opened his pie hole about Syria and Putin called his bluff.

When was he buddies with Castro?

Why is it only Trump engaging in bad behavior when people provoke him by being ass holes toward him first?

This makes you proud?

"Little Bob Corker"
"Dicky Durbin"
"Little Marco"
"Adam Schitt"
"Cryin' Chuck"
"Pocohantas"

It makes me laugh out loud and then feel proud that we have a President with the balls to tell the snikety old media mavens to go pound sand when he says things that they don't approve of, sure 'nuff.

Why is it only Trump engaging in bad behavior when people provoke him by being ass holes toward him first?

Why is it only Trump gets provoked by ordinary events? Why is it Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan all were provoked endlessly by their critics and opposing media yet...some how...never needed to resort to behavior like this?

Why is it Trump came in FLAMING at the media, at his opponents, at the opposition from the first?

How is asking Trump a simple question now deemed "provocation"?

Why is it only Trump gets excused for his behavior?

When will you stop making excuses and finally admit the behavior is degrading and childish?

This makes you proud?

"Little Bob Corker"
"Dicky Durbin"
"Little Marco"
"Adam Schitt"
"Cryin' Chuck"
"Pocohantas"

It makes me laugh out loud and then feel proud that we have a President with the balls to tell the snikety old media mavens to go pound sand when he says things that they don't approve of, sure 'nuff.

Then you shouldn't bitch when the media attack him back right?

I already addressed the disability thing, no need to do so again and again and again.

Trump is portraying the USA as a country with the sensibility and tantrums of a toddler, no coherent policy path beyond the daily tweets and positions that change in accordance to whomever he last talked to. I wouldn't mistake that for a "backbone".

This makes you proud?

"Little Bob Corker"
"Dicky Durbin"
"Little Marco"
"Adam Schitt"
"Cryin' Chuck"
"Pocohantas"

The only policy path that is "coherent" to a liberal is spending more taxpayer dollars.

And no, his insulting morons doesn't make me proud. It makes me proud when he sticks up for the USA when it comes to geopolitics. I said I like it when he insults morons.

This makes you proud?

"Little Bob Corker"
"Dicky Durbin"
"Little Marco"
"Adam Schitt"
"Cryin' Chuck"
"Pocohantas"

The only policy path that is "coherent" to a liberal is spending more taxpayer dollars.

And no, his insulting morons doesn't make me proud. It makes me proud when he sticks up for the USA when it comes to geopolitics. I said I like it when he insults morons.

You mean like the ballooning deficit under Trump?

This makes you proud?

"Little Bob Corker"
"Dicky Durbin"
"Little Marco"
"Adam Schitt"
"Cryin' Chuck"
"Pocohantas"

You mean like the ballooning deficit under Trump?

No, I mean like all of the policies every Democratic presidential candidate is advocating for right now. :thup:

Clumsy with his words is a very nice term to use for a lying shit talker. Trump is a polarizing figure. He creates enemy’s because he likes to fight. When people treat others with respect they earn respect. Trump does not treat many with respect and he isn’t treated with respect as a result.
Lying shit talker??? I think I remember a quote. The man pointed a finger at America on live TV and said, "I did not have sex with that woman..."
And you have the balls to call what Trump says, lies because you disagree with the truth. Kind of makes you the shit talker from where I sit
I have no problem calling Clinton a liar. I’m not playing sides.

Clumsy with his words is a very nice term to use for a lying shit talker. Trump is a polarizing figure. He creates enemy’s because he likes to fight. When people treat others with respect they earn respect. Trump does not treat many with respect and he isn’t treated with respect as a result.
So does the rest of the country and the main stream media, or are you too blind to see that? USMB is a bloodbath because our whole country is a fucking bloodbath when it comes to political discussions. NO ONE can agree to disagree anymore. And you can't blame this on Trump, either. This partisan gap expanded to epic proportions under OBAMA, not Trump. BLM got free reign to hate on whites and cops under Obama, and like you said, hate promotes hate. Illegal immigrants and invading the country, taking jobs and resources and it's causing citizens to hate them and want to secure the border. The hate is real, and it's NOT because of Trump.

And he doesn't like to fight, he just sticks up for our country. Obama was a bitch that sat down, cried, apologized, and let shit get worse. When someone runs their mouth, Trump runs his right back. That's not liking a fight, as much as sticking up for himself, or things he cares about.
We just see things very differently. Shall we agree to disagree?

Nice try Slick but the MSM was huddled up against him as soon as he got on that escalator. Wolf not found cage dancing at a DJT election party.
How many millions/billions of dollars did the MSM give him during the campaign?

Correction: how much did they make off his Star power. Beast could barely draw flies. Trump saved the LW MSM from extinction and you know it. Look now....all they got now is "Trump Bad" as their ratings sink.
I’m not going to stick up for the media as they are part of the problem... right wing media is just as bad if not worse.... ratings?? You sound like trump. Do yourself a favor and don’t do that

So you admit MSM is biased.

It's a shame no?

Matthew 5:38-40

Eye for Eye
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Of course most of the media is biased. It goes both ways. Have you ever seen ass kissing as bad as Hannity and The crazy Judge give to trump?! Tell me that isn’t biased. It’s pathetic

Because he is the President of the United States! The office demands better.

Just because he is trolled doesn’t make it ok for him to troll back. That’s not what we teach our kids to do and that’s not how the leader of our country should act.

Because he is the President of the United States! The office demands better.

Just because he is trolled doesn’t make it ok for him to troll back. That’s not what we teach our kids to do and that’s not how the leader of our country should act.

Exactly. Obama, Bush, Clinton took it in stride. But Trump is so thin skinned and undisciplined he can’t act the part of president without resorting to embarrassing immaturity. And his supporters excuse it because they hate the targets so much they are willing to allow the office to be degraded just to get their hits in. It is true,y Idiocracy in action.

Last edited:
Exactly. Obama, Bush, Clinton took it in stride. But Trump is so thin skinned and undisciplined he can’t act the part of president without resorting to embarrassing immaturity. And his supporters excuse it because they hate the targets so much they are willing to allow the office to be degraded just to get their hits in. It is true,y Idiocracy in action.

Why cant the President respond in kind when nitwits slam on him?

Forum List

Back