Nolte: Impeachment Proves Nancy Pelosi Is an Idiot

How do we know the impeachment gambit was a bad move? No sane person, or an idiot (Nancy) expected Trump to be removed thru impeachment. The goal was always to win politically, and we won’t see those results until November.
Is this what the founding fathers envisioned?
Since they instituted the electoral college to protect smaller states one can safely say that yes
This is exactly what they envisioned

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So the next time that there is a dem president, and a GOP House, you can expect that ANY excuse would be used to impeach the president just for payback.
Since our politicians act likt 5 yr old children I expect nothing less

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How do we know the impeachment gambit was a bad move? No sane person, or an idiot (Nancy) expected Trump to be removed thru impeachment. The goal was always to win politically, and we won’t see those results until November.
Is this what the founding fathers envisioned?

Oh please, you don’t think the founders knew how to play politics. They weren’t ignorant polyanna’s. They tried to limit the power of the Federal Government because of this type of crap.

A hint is approval polls showing his numbers going up.

Last edited:
Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

For more than a decade the media have told us House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is some kind of master strategist. Oh, yes, President Trump has met his match in Madam Pelosi…

Me? Well, I’ve always found her to be something closer to an idiot. But even with my low opinion of her, never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined she would botch this impeachment as badly as she did.

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

Pelosi’s impeachment “strategy” baffles me beyond words, because I see no strategy. In fact, when I close my eyes and attempt to picture Pelosi’s impeachment strategy, I see Brian Stelter giggling as he tries to snatch a pork chop away from a ravenous Rosie O’Donnell. In other words, no strategy, just impulse and appetite that cannot end well.

Forget your biases, your own beliefs, your likes or dislike of those involved, and ask yourself what in the world Pelosi was thinking as I tick through these…

1. Impeaching the President with No Crime
The questions surrounding Joe Biden’s corruption in Ukraine are not only legitimate, Trump has a responsibility to look into it. Pelosi impeached him for something that was not only not a crime, it wasn’t even unethical.

1. Impeaching the President for Asking for a Judicial Ruling
Every defendant in the country has the right to go to court to challenge every aspect of the prosecution’s case, from witnesses to search warrants to document requests, and so on… This is the backbone of our legal system. Trump was perfectly within his rights — legally and with regard to historical impeachment precedent — to go to court for a judicial ruling on the issue of subpoenas and documents … and this dizzy broad impeached him for it.

That’s not a strategy. That’s insanity.

LINK

=========

She is an idiot, she did never show any actual laws being broken, not mentioned at all in the charges. She ran an evidence free impeachment show, that is truly idiotic.

How can any miserable lefticrats follow that stupid idea that Trump committed impeachable offences, when Ukraine stated a number of times, there were no pressure, didn't know that aid was paused for a time and that there were no actual Quid pro quo.

Ukraine got their aid in the allotted time frame, with ADDITIONAL military hardware on top of it for free....., that doesn't sound like sour grapes to me.....
Some idiot. She's been head of the House Dems for decades and is 3rd in line for the Presidency. One of only 3 women and the only one not appointed. Where are you in the succession? Just because she doesn't share your values doesn't make her an idiot.

Nah.....she's definitely an idiot...

Jo

Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

For more than a decade the media have told us House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is some kind of master strategist. Oh, yes, President Trump has met his match in Madam Pelosi…

Me? Well, I’ve always found her to be something closer to an idiot. But even with my low opinion of her, never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined she would botch this impeachment as badly as she did.

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

Pelosi’s impeachment “strategy” baffles me beyond words, because I see no strategy. In fact, when I close my eyes and attempt to picture Pelosi’s impeachment strategy, I see Brian Stelter giggling as he tries to snatch a pork chop away from a ravenous Rosie O’Donnell. In other words, no strategy, just impulse and appetite that cannot end well.

Forget your biases, your own beliefs, your likes or dislike of those involved, and ask yourself what in the world Pelosi was thinking as I tick through these…

The questions surrounding Joe Biden’s corruption in Ukraine are not only legitimate, Trump has a responsibility to look into it. Pelosi impeached him for something that was not only not a crime, it wasn’t even unethical.

Every defendant in the country has the right to go to court to challenge every aspect of the prosecution’s case, from witnesses to search warrants to document requests, and so on… This is the backbone of our legal system. Trump was perfectly within his rights — legally and with regard to historical impeachment precedent — to go to court for a judicial ruling on the issue of subpoenas and documents … and this dizzy broad impeached him for it.

LINK

=========

She is an idiot, she did never show any actual laws being broken, not mentioned at all in the charges. She ran an evidence free impeachment show, that is truly idiotic.

How can any miserable lefticrats follow that stupid idea that Trump committed impeachable offences, when Ukraine stated a number of times, there were no pressure, didn't know that aid was paused for a time and that there were no actual Quid pro quo.

Ukraine got their aid in the allotted time frame, with ADDITIONAL military hardware on top of it for free....., that doesn't sound like sour grapes to me.....
Some idiot. She's been head of the House Dems for decades and is 3rd in line for the Presidency. One of only 3 women and the only one not appointed. Where are you in the succession? Just because she doesn't share your values doesn't make her an idiot.

I take it you ignored the sterling examples of her idiocy in the thread, it appears you are not interested in the truth about her.

Quick examples of her stupidity:

She claims impeachment is forever, it is not since he has been aquitted, thus the impeachment charges are now dropped, ALL in public.

She demands Trump lawyers be disbarred, yet doesn't make a case for it, ALL in public.

She states he can't be aquitted, because there were no witnesses in the Senate trial, yet forgets that was the province of the House pursuing the Impeachment investigation, ALL in public.

Just a few of the many stupid statements she has made before the public.

Do I need to go on....?

I don't give a dam about her being Speaker of the House, it doesn't prove she is smart or successful, it only proves she is popular with enough lefticrats who voted for her. Right now she is hurting the party with her displays of stupidity surrounding her hate of President Trump.
Sorry but she is no idiot. What your examples prove is that she is a very clever politician. I wonder if you judge Trump but the same standards?

That would be like trying to compare Nikola Tesla to a local great she-ape at the zoo.
There's no way you can use the same standards.

Nah.....she's definitely an idiot...

Jo
Well,I'm sure she couldn't dispute your well-crafted and cogent rebuttal.

Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

LINK

=========

I take it you ignored the sterling examples of her idiocy in the thread, it appears you are not interested in the truth about her.

She claims impeachment is forever, it is not since he has been aquitted, thus the impeachment charges are now dropped, ALL in public.

She demands Trump lawyers be disbarred, yet doesn't make a case for it, ALL in public.

She states he can't be aquitted, because there were no witnesses in the Senate trial, yet forgets that was the province of the House pursuing the Impeachment investigation, ALL in public.

Do I need to go on....?

I don't give a dam about her being Speaker of the House, it doesn't prove she is smart or successful, it only proves she is popular with enough lefticrats who voted for her. Right now she is hurting the party with her displays of stupidity surrounding her hate of President Trump.
Sorry but she is no idiot. What your examples prove is that she is a very clever politician. I wonder if you judge Trump but the same standards?

Yup you ignored the evidence presented that she is a partisan idiot, nothing clever about this woman who is now exposed over her stupid Impeachment drive that contained ZERO evidence of lawbreaking and ZERO evidence of first hand witnesses. The same woman who chose partisan idiots as her managers...…...

Now you look like an idiot as well since your two empty replies haven't addressed any of the evidentiary claims against her in my several postings.

Please either get smart in your next reply, or go away.....

Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

LINK

=========

Do I need to go on....?

Yup you ignored the evidence presented that she is a partisan idiot, nothing clever about this woman who is now exposed over her stupid Impeachment drive that contained ZERO evidence of lawbreaking and ZERO evidence of first hand witnesses. The same woman who chose partisan idiots as her managers...…...

Now you look like an idiot as well since your two empty replies haven't addressed any of the evidentiary claims against her in my several postings.

You said "She claims impeachment is forever, it is not since he has been aquitted, thus the impeachment charges are now dropped, ALL in public."

She was right. Can you name the 3 Presidents that have been impeached? I can and it's about the only thing I know about AJ.

Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

LINK

=========

Pelosi is an idiot, and forever will be.

Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

LINK

=========

Do I need to go on....?

You said "She claims impeachment is forever, it is not since he has been aquitted, thus the impeachment charges are now dropped, ALL in public."

She was right. Can you name the 3 Presidents that have been impeached? I can and it's about the only thing I know about AJ.

At least you are trying, but when anyone is AQUITTED of the charges (Grand Jury, Impeachment) through a trial, the charges are dropped and the accused is free. It appears you still haven't read the link, here is an excerpt:

Dershowitz said, “Nancy Pelosi doesn’t understand what impeachment is. What she has said is even if the president’s acquitted, the impeachment stands. No. That’s like saying that if a person is indicted and the jury acquits 12-0 in five minutes, he’s still indicted. No. The impeachment disappears. The impeachment is only a grand jury presentment.”

The Impeachment contained TWO charges, they were struck down when trial ended in acquittal, it is simple as that.

You can't be that dense.......

Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

LINK

=========

158c0848d62930fe7066247193a9c4182ad3d0987f3276056bd2708115a0759d.jpg

Breitbart

John Nolte1 Feb 2020

EXCERPT:

Seriously… wow.

(Snip)

LINK

=========

158c0848d62930fe7066247193a9c4182ad3d0987f3276056bd2708115a0759d.jpg

Trump is still legally elected President, President Trump was legally Acquitted by the Senate.

You have nothing here that matters to America...… and off topic too.

:21:

At least you are trying, but when anyone is AQUITTED of the charges (Grand Jury, Impeachment) through a trial, the charges are dropped and the accused is free. It appears you still haven't read the link, here is an excerpt:

Dershowitz said, “Nancy Pelosi doesn’t understand what impeachment is. What she has said is even if the president’s acquitted, the impeachment stands. No. That’s like saying that if a person is indicted and the jury acquits 12-0 in five minutes, he’s still indicted. No. The impeachment disappears. The impeachment is only a grand jury presentment.”

The Impeachment contained TWO charges, they were struck down when trial ended in acquittal, it is simple as that.

Dershowitz is a lawyer and he is correct. Pelosi is a politician and she is correct. Nixon was not impeached but there will always be an impeachment asterisk by his presidency. So too with Trump except he'll have an asterisk saying no witnesses were allowed to testify. OJ was acquitted in court by not exonerated by history.

Dershowitz is a lawyer and he is correct. Pelosi is a politician and she is correct. Nixon was not impeached but there will always be an impeachment asterisk by his presidency. So too with Trump except he'll have an asterisk saying no witnesses were allowed to testify. OJ was acquitted in court by not exonerated by history.

My god you get ever dumber in every post, the SENATE rules allowed for voting whether to allow "witnesses" or not, the very same rule that were accepted for the Clinton impeachment trial (by 100-0 vote), where he was acquitted with NO witnesses accepted at the Senate Trial. I posted the actual Senate rules in another thread in the forum, too bad you are soooo lazy to do easy background research.....

Nancy screwed up the impeachment investigation, rushed it, brought up bogus (no laws broken) non impeachable charges, then sat on it a month before sending it to the Senate, when her own supporters told her to stop holding it back. Then she make unsupported idiotic attacks on the Senate who went 100% by the Senate trial rules that were given 100-0 vote in 1998, it was legal and fair then and it was legal, fair today.

You have nothing to offer in defense of Idiot Pelosi, your evasive unsupported opinions are laughable, your attempt to save face is hilarious. It is clear you have no case in her defense, she is an idiot, YOU seem to be a part of her fan base, which means she is never bad in your sunken eyes.

My god you get ever dumber in every post, the SENATE rules allowed for voting whether to allow "witnesses" or not, the very same rule that were accepted for the Clinton impeachment trial (by 100-0 vote), where he was acquitted with NO witnesses accepted at the Senate Trial. I posted the actual Senate rules in another thread in the forum, too bad you are soooo lazy to do easy background research.....

Nancy screwed up the impeachment investigation, rushed it, brought up bogus (no laws broken) non impeachable charges, then sat on it a month before sending it to the Senate, when her own supporters told her to stop holding it back. Then she make unsupported idiotic attacks on the Senate who went 100% by the Senate trial rules that were given 100-0 vote in 1998, it was legal and fair then and it was legal, fair today.

You have nothing to offer in defense of Idiot Pelosi, your evasive unsupported opinions are laughable, your attempt to save face is hilarious. It is clear you have no case in her defense, she is an idiot, YOU seem to be a part of her fan base, which means she is never bad in your sunken eyes.
I seem to recall that Clinton gave a deposition under oath to Starr, something Trump refused to do. Well don't expect future presidents to cooperate with congress. There are now no checks on the Executive branch.

As for the House investigation, Trump had that tied up in court. He would have finished his second term by the time the cases were decided. I believe they started one case that is still going on.

Trump keeps ass-raping Nanzi and the Bag Lady in front of the planet and that can't sit too well with the marxist base. And there's not a GD thing they can do about it except lay back and enjoy it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Democrats have short memories over what Bolton stated back in NOVEMBER 2019:

CNN

House did not subpoena John Bolton after his attorney threatened to go to court

By Manu Raju and Jeremy Herb, CNN

Updated 1:24 PM ET, Thu November 7, 2019

EXCERPT:

(CNN)The House Intelligence committee did not issue a subpoena to John Bolton after his attorney threatened to go to court to fight if it was issued, according to a House Intelligence Committee official.

"We would welcome John Bolton's deposition and he did not appear as he was requested today. His counsel has informed us that unlike three other dedicated public servants who worked for him on the NSC and have complied with lawful subpoenas, Mr. Bolton would take us to court if we subpoenaed him," the official said in a statement provided to CNN.

LINK

bolding mine

================

The same John Bolton just over a Month Earlier stated nothing about any Quid Pro Quo stuff in an interview about Ukraine, nothing at all bad about Trumps dealings with that nation.

OAN

Bolton’s interview from 2019 describes Ukraine call as ‘warm and cordial,’ ‘no sign of pressure’

UPDATED 5:50 PM PT — Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Excerpt:

A 2019 interview with former National Security Advisor John Bolton has resurfaced online. The video revealed the former adviser’s assessment of the July 25th Ukraine phone call before he was fired from the White House. In August of last year, Bolton told Radio Liberty President Trump had spoken with Ukraine’s president twice and assured audiences that both conversations were friendly.

“The president called to congratulate President Zelensky on his election and on his success in the parliamentary elections,” he said. “They were warm and cordial calls.”

LINK

bolding mine

Not a hint of allegations about pressuring Ukraine...

:21:
============

The Hill

Schiff: Bolton 'refused' to submit affidavit on Trump's involvement in Ukraine controversy

LINK

and,

World Tribune

Star witness? Schiff, Schumer change their story about Bolton’s ‘credibility’

LINK

=============

Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler have NOTHING to work with here....., not one dam thing!

Heck Schiff over the last 15 years stated several times that Bolton is not someone to trust.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back