"Nobody knew healthcare could be that complicated."

Anyway there's no guarantee that insurance companies have to pay your bill… They shaft people all the time
Lets ask you again, einstein, if you enter a hospital and get a $20,000 or maybe a $75,000 bill are you going to pay out of pocket?
Sure, I did with the birth of my two daughters not too long ago. Anyway I don't live life scared like that
Rustic, do you know what the term Fullofshyte means? You are the poster boy
Believe what you want to believe, I have been debt free for 20+ years.
I truly believe you are FOS

Yeah, because enrollment from all facits is now at a all time high, including them youngins that we needed...yeah, just leave it alone!!
Yes! If it's working as well as you think it is leave it alone. Right?
Uh, I work for a living, meaning I don't have ACA
Nobody will have it in the near future! The only thing I would change is the mandate. If it's so fucking good we do not need a mandate!
All good programs, Wallow....have mandates, SS, Medicare, etc....listen, if you don't need or use ACA, why in the fuck do you morons care?? Get a fuckin life

The difference in SS and Medicare is that the recipients worked and earned those programs. The teat suckers on ACA Medicaid did not!
There is no such thing as ACA Medicaid

Yes! If it's working as well as you think it is leave it alone. Right?
Nobody will have it in the near future! The only thing I would change is the mandate. If it's so fucking good we do not need a mandate!
All good programs, Wallow....have mandates, SS, Medicare, etc....listen, if you don't need or use ACA, why in the fuck do you morons care?? Get a fuckin life

The difference in SS and Medicare is that the recipients worked and earned those programs. The teat suckers on ACA Medicaid did not!
No? Then why the mandates?

what do they have to do with medicaid, Einstein

Meh. He shouldn't have acted like he knew.. that's just the politician coming out.
We cant expect people to know everything. That's not possible.
That's also why they have like a 4K person staff :D

Acted:
He should not have acted like he knew -- Agreed.
  • That he did is indicative of his lack of integrity. People, all people should have had the presence of mind to see
    1. that he couldn't possibly have known what he was talking about,
    2. that he shouldn't have claimed to know,
    3. that he shouldn't have claimed to have had a replacement plant he didn't have, and
    4. that he made those false claims indicated the man's lack of honesty.

Politician:
That's just the politician coming out -- Perhaps, but wasn't he supposed to "not be a politician?" Didn't he make that attestation himself?

Just like everything else Trump asserted about himself, it simply wasn't true. It's just a matter of time before all the rest of it becomes blatantly obvious to the Trumpkins. Those of us who have the sense God gave a goose knew as much from the start. There's a reason it was heavily reported that Trump's base of support came from poorly educated people.

Knowing Everything:
We can't expect people to know everything. -- Agreed.
  • We can expect people to simply not claim to know what they do not. That's actually a very low bar, one Trump and his Trumpkins seem incapable of hurdling.

what do they have to do with medicaid, Einstein
Must I remind you that congress tied expanding Medicaid to the ACA, how they fucked up and did not word it correctly so that states had an opt out and how it pissed Obammie and the democrats off?

Trump is more full of shit than a city sewer. I'm so glad reality is bitch-slapping his big orange face. He's in so over his yellow-dyed head.
Why does he dye his obviously gray hair, orange?
Only two presidents, to my knowledge, dyed their hair.
Reagan and Trump.
Two vain narcissistic know nothings.

Health care for all is what was tried, every one put there fingers in the pie & what we have is what they came up with. not any where near perfect. but better than nothing. with some real good stuff like pre existing conditions must be included. two problems one never should have called it Obama care, stuck with A FC A then all would have improved it did not want Obama to have any credit. . so that was a no go, the work began to dump it & caused it major problems, and it had enough problems with out the back lash. 8 years is enough. Trump is not a health care expert, he expected his party to give him a plan. back to the drawing board. Fix it fix it. make it bipartisan .

Anyway there's no guarantee that insurance companies have to pay your bill… They shaft people all the time
Lets ask you again, einstein, if you enter a hospital and get a $20,000 or maybe a $75,000 bill are you going to pay out of pocket?
Sure, I did with the birth of my two daughters not too long ago. Anyway I don't live life scared like that
Rustic, do you know what the term Fullofshyte means? You are the poster boy
Believe what you want to believe, I have been debt free for 20+ years.
I truly believe you are FOS
You can't help being a control freak Can ya?
:lmao:

the tale of two people.

One is on Medicare and healthcare companies are knocking at the door to sell them an advantage plan or Medicare supplement. The cost is 108/month if you have little income. The premium gets higher the more money a person makes. Which, as unfair as that sounds, this person pays 136/ month. A very reasonable advantage plan has no premium above the Medicare premium.

The spouse is too young for Medicare so they have to buy their own. The premium is 435/ month with high co-pays and high out of pocket......both have the same company. Why such a difference?

Actually, health insurance is pretty simple. I have been posting it for years on this board.

It is impossible to prevent adverse selection without mandated coverage, or subsidising insurance companies, if guaranteed issue with no pre-existing conditions limitations exists. Insurance companies will immediately pull out of any plan that will create an adverse selection risk pool.

It really is that simple, Donnie.

the tale of two people.

One is on Medicare and healthcare companies are knocking at the door to sell them an advantage plan or Medicare supplement. The cost is 108/month if you have little income. The premium gets higher the more money a person makes. Which, as unfair as that sounds, this person pays 136/ month. A very reasonable advantage plan has no premium above the Medicare premium.

The spouse is too young for Medicare so they have to buy their own. The premium is 435/ month with high co-pays and high out of pocket......both have the same company. Why such a difference?

The person under 65 is in a risk pool which is not universal enrollment, and therefore, adverse selection exists.

The Medicare person is in a risk pool with universal enrollment, in which adverse selection does not exist.

Meh. He shouldn't have acted like he knew.. that's just the politician coming out.
We cant expect people to know everything. That's not possible. That's also why they have like a 4K person staff :D

He said he knew. He said he had already studied the problem, and he knew how to fix it. That's not being a politician, that's being a liar, but we already knew that.
So, basically a politician.

No. Basically a circus barker.

the tale of two people.

The person under 65 is in a risk pool which is not universal enrollment, and therefore, adverse selection exists.

The Medicare person is in a risk pool with universal enrollment, in which adverse selection does not exist.
Really? The pool below 65 is more of a risk than those under 65? I find that really hard to believe. Or maybe I am thinking expense and not risk.

What an idiot. Trump thought healthcare was easy. If all the other stupid things he has said and done would have never happened, this one thing alone would be enough to show he is too stupid to be president.
Health care is easy. You go to the doctor, and they help you stay healthy.

Damn, that's almost as smart as that stupid orange president's remarks.
Racist

Snookie, Trump, and the Lorax are the only orange Americans I know of, and if they are offended, then screw em.

Actually, health insurance is pretty simple. I have been posting it for years on this board.

It is impossible to prevent adverse selection without mandated coverage, or subsidising insurance companies, if guaranteed issue with no pre-existing conditions limitations exists. Insurance companies will immediately pull out of any plan that will create an adverse selection risk pool.

It really is that simple, Donnie.
U.S. tax agency no longer enforcing Obamacare individual mandate -report

the tale of two people.

Really? The pool below 65 is more of a risk than those under 65? I find that really hard to believe. Or maybe I am thinking expense and not risk.

Underwriting health insurance is what I did for 50 years. In the over 65 category, you have a stable risk pool, because 100% of the eligibles sign up. In the under 65 risk pool, you are lucky to get 50%, and you can bet your ass that every one of them have ongoing health issues. This is the reason that insurers require employers to pay at least 50% of the employee premium, to encourage more people to sign up, not just the people with heart disease and cancer.

Trump says everyone, even Willow, will be covered.

If Trump were to tell me he has blond hair, I'd insist upon someone checking the roots. If he said the sky is blue, I'd look up. That man has lied and exaggerated and been imprecise so many times I don't trust/believe a damn thing he says.

Forum List

Back