"Nobody knew healthcare could be that complicated."

But somebody did take 60 Congressional votes to repeal ACA and somebody did make bullshit campaign promises that he "has a wonderful replacement plan".

But now they that they actually have to get something done it's "Oh no! This is tough and complicated!"

What a bunch of cranks and charlatans.
Fakes eh?

Every president makes promises before taking office and then reality bitch slaps them.

You can pretend otherwise if you like, just shows what an amateur you are right along side them.

Anyone with any sense knows how complicated it is getting a healthcare plan done.
Everyone knows how fucking stupid Trump is on just about everything.

"On Day One I'll repeal and replace Obamacare."
DEPLORABLES cheered.
BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE.

Trump last October: "My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Trump's Chumps swallowed that bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

Trump never had a plan. And his Chumps had to be the dumbest voters in the history of the Universe to think replacing ObamaCare was "going to be so easy". That should have been a HUGE tipoff Trump had no replacement plan and had no fucking clue what he was doing. But the rube herd totally fell for it.

I've been pointing out for a while now that every huckster I have ever encountered was not that bright. In fact, they are downright stupid. They are just very good at one thing, and that is identifying the weaknesses in their marks and exploiting them to the maximum.

Now here's the funny thing about Trump. He thinks he is really smart. The smartest. And so do his rubes. They think he's the smartest. Terrifically smart. The bestest smart. Brilliant, believe me.

Therefore, Trump actually believes if he doesn't know something, then no one else on Earth knows it. And that is how he ends up making the most hilarious statements like he did at the National Governors Association today..

"Now I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject. Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated."

EVERYONE with more than two brain cells knew it, retard! :lol:

Time mark 11:20:

Pres Trump Speaks at the National Governors Association Meeting

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost."

Remember that promise, goldfish. Don't forget.

But somebody did take 60 Congressional votes to repeal ACA and somebody did make bullshit campaign promises that he "has a wonderful replacement plan".

But now they that they actually have to get something done it's "Oh no! This is tough and complicated!"

Fakes eh?

Every president makes promises before taking office and then reality bitch slaps them.

You can pretend otherwise if you like, just shows what an amateur you are right along side them.

Bullshit.

Total. Bullshit.

No, what you have is a rube herd electing a mental midget who doesn't even have the knowledge of a freshman Congressman. The dipshits elected a completely inexperienced huckster for President as if they were choosing what pair of socks to wear.

And they did this after an eight year shit fit over the dipshits on the other side electing an inexperienced Muslim negro from Kenya!

Yeah......you just had to lie and tell people they could keep their doctor and their plan....and then pass the bill....and hope that as people lost their doctors and their plans it would be after the election.....
"Death panels".

We are burdened with ObamaCare because the GOP offered NOTHING to deal with skyrocketing health care costs, and told lie after lie after lie.

Seven years after the enactment of ObamaCare, they still have NOTHING.

What the fuck have they been doing all this time?

Oh, yeah. Performing theater for you rubes. Repealing ObamaCare knowing it would never actually pass and so they never bothered to do the actual hard work of coming up with a better plan.

Any fuckward retard can write a theatrical repeal for you dumb fucks to cum in your shorts over. It takes REAL WORK to come up with a better plan. Something you dumb motherfuckers NEVER caught on to.

How many times did I ask you idiots, "Repeal...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

Well, the tide's gone out, and look who's been caught naked on the beach.

Last edited:

Fakes eh?

Bullshit.

Total. Bullshit.

No, what you have is a rube herd electing a mental midget who doesn't even have the knowledge of a freshman Congressman. The dipshits elected a completely inexperienced huckster for President as if they were choosing what pair of socks to wear.

And they did this after an eight year shit fit over the dipshits on the other side electing an inexperienced Muslim negro from Kenya!
Grandpa aside, Trump's talking pt tonite is he's saving Americans from the "disaster of Obamacare," when he just admitted he didn't understand healthcare is "complicated," and the gop has no plan to replace it. Even if they didn't need 60 votes, they are divided amongst themselves as to what will replace it, so if every dem simply abstained, they still couldn't pass a replacement with a majority vote.

Fakes eh?

Oh yea?

Show me Democrats taking tons of votes on some big promise they made...only to stop taking them as soon as they could actually pass into law. Show me where Obama promised he has a wonderful plan on major policy, for us to later find out he had exactly NOTHING.

Reality didn't bitch slap Trump and Republicans on healthcare, what bitched slapped them is THEIR OWN SHAMELESS LIES.

Your attempt at equivalence is false.

How many years have I been asking?

Since I got here. That's how long.

So let's say they get ObamaCare repealed.

Then what?

Tell me then what and I will see if it is vote-worthy.

If you repeal ObamaCare but then put in an even bigger fuckup to replace it, my having helped by voting for GOP again would be what's illogical.

So whaddya got, besides your opinion that Obama golfs too much?

Anything?

The American people are going to want to know.

"Repeal ObamaCare...and then what?"

They have not forgotten how much their premiums were going up before ObamaCare.

Repeal ObamaCare...and then what?

It's the "then what" where the retards who have hijacked the Right fall flat on their face, and why they are getting their asses kicked.

A lot of hot air, but no actual proposals. No plan.

BECAUSE FREEDOM!!!

Repeal ObamaCare...and then what? It's the "then what" where the GOP falls flat on its face.

And then what?

Repeal ObamaCare...and then what?

The GOP better figure out a fucking answer to that question.

NOW!

Easily a couple hundred times I have pointed out to you dumb fucks since I have come to this forum that the GOP had NOTHING.

NOTHING!

"Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated."

Beam me up, Scotty. There's no intelligent life down here.

It's simply amazing the rubes are so fucking stupid they elected the WORST POSSIBLE RETARD out of a slate of 16 actual Republicans to choose from.

Fakes eh?

Oh yea?

Show me Democrats taking tons of votes on some big promise they made...only to stop taking them as soon as they could actually pass into law. Show me where Obama promised he has a wonderful plan on major policy, for us to later find out he had exactly NOTHING.

Reality didn't bitch slap Trump and Republicans on healthcare, what bitched slapped them is THEIR OWN SHAMELESS LIES.

Your attempt at equivalence is false.
Is Gitmo closed?

Stfu idiot

Obama put a health care plan on the table 18 MONTHS BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED.

Trump put NOTHING on the table, and the dumb fuck rube herd swallowed his bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

"It's going to be so easy."

Trump put NOTHING on the table, and the dumb fuck rube herd swallowed his bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

Well it IS complicated. LOL This poll has more saying Obamacare drives the deficits than soc sec or medicare.

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-819f-d2c6-a7db-d9bfcf110001

That's because of gop disinformation. But yeah, the Trumpbots are buying it, but I suspect a good many are getting Obamacare subsidies, and just want the insurance to be cheaper.

Obama didn't

If you like your plan you can keep it
If you like your doctor you can keep him

seems he didn't understand the complexities of his own law
So the gop has a plan to fix it and keep the newly insured insured?
How the fuck would I know what the GOP has planned?

But at least they're not crafting a bill behind closed doors nor are they saying we'll have to pass it before we can find out what's in it

hie health care plan was never on the table remember we had to pass it to find out what was in it?

Forum List

Back