Nobel Prize insults Obama

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
What is going on here? Some Chinese dude wins the prize this year? I mean, this guy can't even be in the same room as Obama. Like trying to spread freedom to 1 billion people is some type of big deal.

When they gave the Nobel Prize to Owe Bama it proved to me that the Nobel Prize Committee has a sense of humor. Maybe a "sick" sense of humor but nevertheless, a sense of humor. Their giving the Nobel Prize to this Chinese guy was probably just another attempt at humor and nothing to get all worked up about. Somebody needs to get some better jokes to the Nobel Prize Committee.

The Nobell prize should go to the Jews of Wall Street for singlehandedly bringing down the American economy by creating the subprime mortgage crisis.

The Nobell prize should go to the Jews of Wall Street for singlehandedly bringing down the American economy by creating the subprime mortgage crisis.

That would be shared with the Democrats. But you're too fucking stupid to know that.

What is going on here? Some Chinese dude wins the prize this year? I mean, this guy can't even be in the same room as Obama. Like trying to spread freedom to 1 billion people is some type of big deal.

It's cool that you really like Obama and all, but saying insult is a bit of an overreaction, and that maybe you like him a little more than is healthy. I mean, c'mon, how many times does the prize go to the same guy twice in a row?

That would be shared with the Democrats. But you're too fucking stupid to know that.

Both parties share the blame. The only thing repubs can say in defense is they attempted reform that was trumped by the race card. We can only speculate as to what the direction the reform would have taken.

The nobel prize has lost all of its mojo..

Right after Obongo one it the sign at the local gunshop said, " Free Nobel Prize With Every Purchase!" :lol:

Didn't Obama sue one of the banks to force them to loan to underqualified people???

Look they gave it to Obama when he just got finished with his community organizer job and after all the
major earth shattering accomplishments he did in just under two years in office he doesn't get it again.
What a miscarriage of justice.If I were Michele I would toss that Nobel Prize in the trash for dissing her man.How dare they not bestow that honor again on her pookie.They must be racists....

Both parties share the blame. The only thing repubs can say in defense is they attempted reform that was trumped by the race card. We can only speculate as to what the direction the reform would have taken.

Legislation created the beast...The government demanded that people that could never afford housing were given loans that everyone knew could not be paid back.Maxine Waters
Barney Frank,Chris Dodd destroyed people that came before them in hearings saying there were problems with Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae.They were labeled as racists for saying there were problems.
:eusa_hand:

Wow....Obama is in good company

MLK, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandella, Gorbachev, Lech Walensa

Where are all the Republicans?

Wow....Obama is in good company

MLK, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandella, Gorbachev, Lech Walensa

Where are all the Republicans?

Its just a shame he did nothing to deserve it.

Unless of course you count not letting the troops defend themselves properly through restricted rules of engagement.

Stand up take a bow. We really enjoy americans are no longer being subject to the law to be killed.

You missed Arafat

LOL

They chose Arafat over a Republican?

Says alot for the Republican Party

HAHA,

good job of never letting a post with out showing how much of a partisan hack you are get by.

Its a legitimate point

Why can't Republicans win Nobel Peace Prizes?

Are they that self centered? That unconcerned with the plight of others? Are they contrary to the universally accepted concepts of World Peace?

They chose Arafat over a Republican?

Says alot for the Republican Party

HAHA,

good job of never letting a post with out showing how much of a partisan hack you are get by.

Its a legitimate point

Why can't Republicans win Nobel Peace Prizes?

Are they that self centered? That unconcerned with the plight of others? Are they contrary to the universally accepted concepts of World Peace?

I am sure the liberal Bias of the committee that hands them out has absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

I bet Lincoln would have got the Nob... wait bad example.
Nixon should have gotten... oops.
Reagan should... I give up. Fuck!

Carter, Gore, Obama all Nobel Prize Winners

Rather than reflect on why Republicans are not doing what is necessary to win Nobel Prizes, why do they just say "Nobel is not that big a deal"??

Sore losers??

Forum List

Back